Cunning Devotees - My Ultimate Dream - Must Read

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

!!Hare Krsna!!

!!All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!!

!!Hare Krsna Mahamantra ki Jai!!

!!Krsna Prema ki Jai!!

Yamdootas approached their Boss Yamraj and complained about few issues. Here is the conversation between Yamdootas and Yamraj.

Yamdoota 1: !!Hare Krsna!! Yamdoota 2 :!!Hare Krsna!! Yamraj :!!Hare Krsna!! Yamdoota 1 : How are you Prabhuji ? Yamraj :I am doing good . But you look little tense. Yamdoota 1 :Yeah Prabhu. We are little held with few matters. Yamraj :Oh . Let me know your issues. Yamdoota 1 :I am worried about this hell. Yamraj :why ? What happened? Yamdoota 1 :Hell is getting empty by each passing day. And If this situation will continue then we need to close the hell. Yamraj :But why this is happening ? Yamdoota 1 :This is just because of the a devotee. Yamraj :Devotee ? How come a devotee is doing such miracle? Yamdoota 1 :This Devotee is representative of Krsna , has already left his material body and went to Krsna Loka, But still his magic is working like anything. Yamraj :About whom you are talking about ? Yamdoota 2 :Prabhuji - It is obvious - Srila Prabhupada. Don't know what he told his followers. His Followers are preaching and preaching and preaching and because of their preaching - No one is coming to this hell. Yamraj :Oh This is worrying me a lot. Yamdoota 1 : Even we cannot touch them or take them to hell. Yamraj :Why ? They would have done some mistakes and for certain mistakes take them to my hell. Yamdoota 1 :Prabhu - We can't take them . Everyone is going to Krsna loka because they know transdental secret. Yamraj :Which transdental secret ? Yamdoota 1 :They know that " In whatever state you will quit your body; in your next birth you will attain the same body. " That's why every devotee keep chanting Krsna's Name and never stop chanting. They practice to chant Lord's Holy name so at the Time of Death they would be able to attain the Lord. Where ever they go - they keep on chanting Hare Krsna Mahamantra which is so powerful and Moreover These devotees are very sharp and smart- They always Chant loudly so that People around them can also hear. Such nasty devotees preach about wonderful and transdental Hare Krsna Mahamantra to everyone. They reach everywhere . Some Senior devotees are totally renounced and are traveling everywhere like anything. Some keep on sending mails and some arrange lectures to preach Krsna Consciousness. What to do Prabhu ? We are in big Trouble. If this Hell will be closed. We all will lose our jobs. Yamraj :This is a big issue and problem for Hell. But At least I am happy that Still we have lot of prisoners in the Hell. Yamdoota 2 :No Prabhu. These devotees are very cunning. Srila Prabhupada has revealed every secret to them. These people are observing Ekadashis to give benefits to their forefathers. So We don't have much population in the Hell. Yamraj :Oh My Krsna.

Yamdoota 1 :Specially because of Indira Ekadashi. Due to Indira Ekadashi - lot of souls has been released from the hell. As stated in GaruDa PurANa, someone who is suffering in hell cannot practice Krishna consciousness, because this requires some mental peace, which the reactionary tortures of hell make impossible. If a relative of a sinner suffering in hell gives some charity in the name of the sinner, he can leave hell and enter the heavenly planets. But if the sinner's relative observes Indira EkAdasii fast for his suffering kinsman, the kinsman goes directly to the spiritual world, as stated in this narration based on Brahma-vaivarta PurANam.

Yamdoota 2 :and Moreover - They observe every single Ekadashi as per directions by Srila Prabhupada and giving comforts to their forefathers in this hell. Yamraj :Oh My Krsna. I am getting afraid from these nasty devotees. Yamdoota 1 :Prabhuji - I just wanted to kill those devotees. Yamraj :Why don't you put these devotees in some turbulence so that They will be afraid and will forget to Chant Hare Krsna Mahamantra. Yamdoota 2 :Prabhuji - It's not easy- whenever we create some problems for these insane devotees - They starts chanting Hare Krsna Mahamantra and starts saying A Big Thanks to Krsna for taking their tests for their purification. They don't afraid from any problems. They think that whenever Krsna sends some problem – means that Krsna loves them and Krsna is taking their test. Such Freaky Devotees!!

Yamdoota 1:They are really insane. They don't afraid from anything. They know that Krsna is everywhere . They sing Hare Krsna mahamantra in every situation. They are making us mad. We are really sitting Idle just because of these weird devotees.

Yamraj :Oops. We are really in troubles. Yamdoota 1: Even One more problem is there.

Yamraj :What ? Yamdoota 1 :They are making every place as Vrindavana. Yamraj :How come ? Yamdoota 1 :They are building new temples and spending Lakshmi in Krsna's Lotus feet. They have installed so many deities in everyone's home. I can't tell you that these devotees are making such a big mess in this material world. I am sure - If they will work with this speed - They will made everyone to go to Krsna Loka.

Yamraj :Oh my Krsna !! Save us from these baddie devotees. I am really tensed now .

Yamdoota 1 :Yeah. Better to request Krsna to give us another Job. Yamraj :Tell me their Mahamantra . Yamdoota 1 & Yamdoota 2 (In Chorus) :Hare Krsna Hare Krsna - Krsna Krsna Hare Hare , Hare Rama Hare Rama - Rama Rama Hare Hare. and suddenly Yamdoota 1 and Yamdoota 2 become invisible .and Yamraj saw them going on spiritual Plane. Because They Chanted Hare Krsna Mahamantra and they were already serving Krsna by doing their duty. !!!Hehehehehe!!!!

Then Yamraj started chanting ----

" Hare Krsna Hare Krsna - Krsna Krsna Hare Hare , Hare Rama Hare Rama – Rama Rama Hare Hare.

Suddenly - I heard a voice " Tring Tring Tring " - It's 4:00 AM It's 04:00 AM " hehhehehe !! - It was a Dream.

But yeah never stop Preaching even in dreams. Hehhehehhe!!!

!!Hare Krsna!!

!!Srila Prabhupada Ki Jai !!

-- Take advantage of this rare opportunity of this human form of life.  There are 8,400,000 different species of life through which we are rotating lifetime after lifetime. So getting a human body is not an every day affair. This most auspicious opportunity only comes after many millions of lifetimes in the lower species. Anyone who does not utilize their human life for self-realization is making the greatest mistake. When this happens it is the greatest tragedy, and unfortunately today this neglect of the human form has become the standard behavior for the entire human society. What can be done? We must first ourselves become solidly situated in Krishna consciousness and then do the highest welfare activity of spreading to everyone else all over the world.

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Hello Manikantan

Nice mail.

Hare Raama Hare Raama

Raama Raama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

With Prayers

Meera

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, manikantan <manikantank wrote:

manikantan <manikantank[Guruvayur] Cunning Devotees - My Ultimate Dream - Must Read"kanaiyyadesh" <kanaiyyadesh (AT) googl (DOT) com>, koottala, " Moderator" , prerna231 , jayshreekrishna , "guruvayur Moderator" <guruvayur >, "Govindadwipa Moderator" <Govindadwipa >, a.kumar99, acrao98, ajay_s077, ajitkumar12, ajoyerinjeri, anilkpk, ashok, avpkumar, bokaariya, bsrajaram1, dccal70001, dinuajikunchu, ganrad, gurudatt, hemangoyal, hiten_kumar, jay_pallippuram, jayakanthraju,

jayanirmal, JAYAPRAKASP, jitendrajain, karthikc45, khmenon, m_gajwani, mailtojitendra, malinidiwakar, mathewparayil, menonraj_k, nagan21, otturkalam, paultkurian, percy.mehta, pradeepks, pradeepraghav, qazi_iqbal, raghu_valsan, ratnakumarvk, SELVARANGA, smittapally, subramaniankn, sudha_ramaprasad, suninair12, sureshkommineni2001, suseela2, vaidyasameerm, venu_prabhakar, vkgoswami, "Aamod Dhople" <aamodd, "AASHISH KAKKAR" <box_ashish, "Ajith" <ajithvadakoot, "aniallalathodi" <aniallalathodi, "Anna Ruth Custodio" <showizan, "arvind usp"

<rahulusp, "balajee krishnamurthy katta" <kbalajeek, "bhavanarayana gupta" <guptakbn, "divyesh kothari" <divyeshkothari9, "gadee333" <gadee333, "Gopal Narasimhan" <gopalq8, "Guru" <gurudatta22, "Hameed M Ahamed" <hameedmahamed, "HARDIK PATEL" <bunty_ketti, "harkara" <harkara, "HITEN SHARMA" <hiten.sharma, "knrrao" <knrrao1965, "Krishnakumar P S" <krishnakumar_ps, "Lala" <alithetrader, "MANIYIL VIJAY" <vijay_maniyil, "mohandas otturkalam" <otturkalam, "murale anand" <anandmurale, "Nandan Menon" <nandanmenon, "NAZIM" <nazim007, "PARISSA HAKAMIE" <parissahakamie, "PRATHEESH PADMANABHAN"

<prathi70, "RAJKUMAR PRASAD" <rajkrishna5, "Ramesh" <rameshsmitha, "Sangeetha TO" <tosangi, "santosh shanbhag" <santubaba, "Sham Kumar" <shkumar7831, "Sudhakaran CHANDRAN PILLAI" <sudhakaran_pc, "sujith s" <sujithsreevalsam, "sunil nair" <snair_78, "sunny thomas" <sunnyvettom, "sureshbabu subramaniam" <sureshbabu91, "Toughiee" <toughiee, "umapoornima2004 Uma Menon" <umapoornima2004, "veena janardhanan" <veenajan, "vijaya kumar" <karthavijayakumar, "vini" <vini_j_2000, "vino" <vino_mk, "U.KRISHNAN K.THANGAVELU" <ktv_1964Sunday, March 29, 2009, 10:52 PM

!!Hare Krsna!!

!!All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!!

!!Hare Krsna Mahamantra ki Jai!!

!!Krsna Prema ki Jai!!

Yamdootas approached their Boss Yamraj and complained about few issues. Here is the conversation between Yamdootas and Yamraj.

Yamdoota 1: !!Hare Krsna!! Yamdoota 2 :!!Hare Krsna!! Yamraj :!!Hare Krsna!! Yamdoota 1 : How are you Prabhuji ? Yamraj :I am doing good . But you look little tense. Yamdoota 1 :Yeah Prabhu. We are little held with few matters. Yamraj :Oh . Let me know your issues. Yamdoota 1 :I am worried about this hell. Yamraj :why ? What happened? Yamdoota 1 :Hell is getting empty by each passing day. And If this situation will continue then we need to close the hell. Yamraj :But why this is happening ? Yamdoota 1 :This is just because of the a devotee. Yamraj :Devotee ? How come a devotee is doing such miracle? Yamdoota 1 :This Devotee is representative of Krsna , has already left his material body and went to Krsna Loka, But still his magic is working like anything. Yamraj :About whom you are talking about ? Yamdoota 2 :Prabhuji - It is obvious - Srila Prabhupada. Don't know what he told his followers. His Followers are preaching and preaching and preaching and because of their preaching - No one is coming to this hell. Yamraj :Oh This is worrying me a lot. Yamdoota 1 : Even we cannot touch them or take them to hell. Yamraj :Why ? They would have done some mistakes and for certain mistakes take them to my hell. Yamdoota 1 :Prabhu - We can't take them . Everyone is going to Krsna loka because they know transdental secret. Yamraj :Which transdental secret ? Yamdoota 1 :They know that "In whatever state you will quit your body; in your next birth you will attain the same body." That's why every devotee keep chanting Krsna's Name and never stop chanting. They practice to chant Lord's Holy name so at the Time of Death they would be able to attain the Lord. Where ever they go - they keep on chanting Hare Krsna Mahamantra which is so powerful and Moreover These devotees are very sharp and smart- They always Chant loudly so that People around them can also hear. Such nasty devotees preach about wonderful and transdental Hare Krsna Mahamantra to everyone. They reach everywhere . Some Senior devotees are totally renounced and are traveling everywhere like anything. Some keep on sending mails and some arrange lectures to preach Krsna Consciousness. What to do Prabhu ? We are in big Trouble. If this Hell will be closed. We all will lose our jobs. Yamraj :This is a big issue and problem for Hell. But At least I am happy that Still we have lot of prisoners in the Hell. Yamdoota 2 :No Prabhu. These devotees are very cunning. Srila Prabhupada has revealed every secret to them. These people are observing Ekadashis to give benefits to their forefathers. So We don't have much population in the Hell. Yamraj :Oh My Krsna.

Yamdoota 1 :Specially because of Indira Ekadashi. Due to Indira Ekadashi - lot of souls has been released from the hell. As stated in GaruDa PurANa, someone who is suffering in hell cannot practice Krishna consciousness, because this requires some mental peace, which the reactionary tortures of hell make impossible. If a relative of a sinner suffering in hell gives some charity in the name of the sinner, he can leave hell and enter the heavenly planets. But if the sinner's relative observes Indira EkAdasii fast for his suffering kinsman, the kinsman goes directly to the spiritual world, as stated in this narration based on Brahma-vaivarta PurANam.

Yamdoota 2 :and Moreover - They observe every single Ekadashi as per directions by Srila Prabhupada and giving comforts to their forefathers in this hell. Yamraj :Oh My Krsna. I am getting afraid from these nasty devotees. Yamdoota 1 :Prabhuji - I just wanted to kill those devotees. Yamraj :Why don't you put these devotees in some turbulence so that They will be afraid and will forget to Chant Hare Krsna Mahamantra. Yamdoota 2 :Prabhuji - It's not easy- whenever we create some problems for these insane devotees - They starts chanting Hare Krsna Mahamantra and starts saying A Big Thanks to Krsna for taking their tests for their purification. They don't afraid from any problems. They think that whenever Krsna sends some problem – means that Krsna loves them and Krsna is taking their test. Such Freaky Devotees!!

Yamdoota 1:They are really insane. They don't afraid from anything. They know that Krsna is everywhere . They sing Hare Krsna mahamantra in every situation. They are making us mad. We are really sitting Idle just because of these weird devotees.

Yamraj :Oops. We are really in troubles. Yamdoota 1: Even One more problem is there.

Yamraj :What ? Yamdoota 1 :They are making every place as Vrindavana. Yamraj :How come ? Yamdoota 1 :They are building new temples and spending Lakshmi in Krsna's Lotus feet. They have installed so many deities in everyone's home. I can't tell you that these devotees are making such a big mess in this material world. I am sure - If they will work with this speed - They will made everyone to go to Krsna Loka.

Yamraj :Oh my Krsna !! Save us from these baddie devotees. I am really tensed now .

Yamdoota 1 :Yeah. Better to request Krsna to give us another Job. Yamraj :Tell me their Mahamantra . Yamdoota 1 & Yamdoota 2 (In Chorus) :Hare Krsna Hare Krsna - Krsna Krsna Hare Hare , Hare Rama Hare Rama - Rama Rama Hare Hare. and suddenly Yamdoota 1 and Yamdoota 2 become invisible .and Yamraj saw them going on spiritual Plane. Because They Chanted Hare Krsna Mahamantra and they were already serving Krsna by doing their duty. !!!Hehehehehe! !!!

Then Yamraj started chanting ----

"Hare Krsna Hare Krsna - Krsna Krsna Hare Hare , Hare Rama Hare Rama – Rama Rama Hare Hare.

Suddenly - I heard a voice " Tring Tring Tring " - It's 4:00 AM It's 04:00 AM " hehhehehe !! - It was a Dream.

But yeah never stop Preaching even in dreams. Hehhehehhe!! !

!!Hare Krsna!!

!!Srila Prabhupada Ki Jai !!

-- Take advantage of this rare opportunity of this human form of life. There are 8,400,000 different species of life through which we are rotating lifetime after lifetime. So getting a human body is not an every day affair. This most auspicious opportunity only comes after many millions of lifetimes in the lower species. Anyone who does not utilize their human life for self-realization is making the greatest mistake. When this happens it is the greatest tragedy, and unfortunately today this neglect of the human form has become the standard behavior for the entire human society. What can be done? We must first ourselves become solidly situated in Krishna consciousness and then do the highest welfare activity of spreading to everyone else all over the world.Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare

Hare