IndiaDivine.org

Kandaka Sani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

I too went through toughest period in my life, during my 7 1/2 years of saturn period - lost my Job, last my mother and a lot.

All that time, I never left "Vishnu Sahsaranamam". Further, I never prayed for relief from the sufferings, instead I prayed Him to give me the strength to bear ALL the diffciculties.

After the toughest time, like breeze, I got an excellent offer from abroad and after the contract period of two years, without a break, I got an offe rin India - in my native place itself.

So, in your case also, I earnestly pray that you too get all that are good for you soon after the tough period.

NEVER EVER FORGET HIM.

Dr. Hari--- On Fri, 27/3/09, krishna das <krishnadas2009 wrote:

krishna das <krishnadas2009[Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur Date: Friday, 27 March, 2009, 8:39 PM

Meeraji,I am Kandaka Sani affected person. Your advice very good for me.A lot of thanks for u.Thanking you,RegardsKrishnads MVMob: 9495772869Mailikara HouseDesam P.O, AluvaErnakulam, KeralaPin-683 103--- On Fri, 27/3/09, meera chandran <meera_chandran@ > wrote:

meera chandran <meera_chandran@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Prayer requestguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 27 March, 2009, 10:36 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji

If you have Kandaka Sani ,please pray unni kannan ,Hanuman swamy and Ayyappa swamy.Sani won't disturb you.It's true.It will reduce your problems.

Life is a mixture of pleasure and pain.Both are given by God.We are happy to receive pleasures.In the same manner ,we must receive pain also.You know ,when we suffer pain,it will destroy all our sins.It purify us.

If we pray daily ,God will protect us from all dangers and he will reduce our problems.During Kandaka sani time ,we don't feel well to pray.But we must pray.That's our duty.

Don't worry.Everything will be all right.Okey

With Prayers

Meera

--- On Thu, 3/26/09, regana9 <regana9 > wrote:

regana9 <regana9 >Re: [Guruvayur] Prayer requestguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, March 26, 2009, 8:04 AM

May Krishna make this phase a lighter one for you.May all around you become more loving, affectionate and understanding.May your heart and mind be blessed with peace and happiness.When you have Krishna with you, you should not worry, all this is only temporary.rekha --- On Thu, 3/26/09, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 > wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 >Re: [Guruvayur] Prayer requestguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, March 26, 2009, 2:21 AM

Hello Anuroopji,

Whenever God gives us such a period when we go through a very hard time and noone seems to be supportive or understanding, thats when we should harden our trust in Him.He is there just close to us and watching us.I believe strongly that if we keep praying to Him, we will have enough strength to face the bad situation and without us knowing all the bad times will passby.

Soon you will also get away from this situation and we all are there to pray for you.

Kannan will defenitely be with you always and He will hear you.

Sangeetha

--- On Tue, 3/24/09, Anuroop R <anuroopr (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Anuroop R <anuroopr (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[Guruvayur] Prayer requestguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, March 24, 2009, 9:07 PM

Dear all,I am undergoing a very traumatic phase in my personal life. Its the prime phase of kandara shani. Every day is becoming more and more miserable. There is not even a day without praying to my dear Kannan.Please pray for me that my near and dear ones support me and my life becomes norma. I am leaving everything at HIS Lotus Feet.Humble pranamams.Anuroop ROm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Narayanaya

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll Dear Mr.Krishnan, Undoubtedly to chant "Vishnu Sahsaranamam" is the best remedy but i want to suggest you two remedies to get rid from the bad effect of Kandaka Shani.

[1] You may wear the ring of small Shaligram Shila in right hand middle finger on Saturday in Silver or as pendant.Shaligram is visible Lord Vishnu in Kaliyuga.

[2] You may wear 7 lines Rudraksha in the neck on same day.

Results are really amazing.

Good wishes

Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat"

Shashi S.Sharma

[Vedic Astrologer & Gems Advisor]

[Member-Planetary Gemologists Association,Bangkok,Thailand]

www.freewebs.com/astroremedies,Blog:www.shaaswatjyotish.blogspot.com

Delhi,Cell-09818310075, E-mail: polite_astro

--- On Mon, 3/30/09, Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005 wrote:

Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 1:31 PM

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

I too went through toughest period in my life, during my 7 1/2 years of saturn period - lost my Job, last my mother and a lot.

All that time, I never left "Vishnu Sahsaranamam" . Further, I never prayed for relief from the sufferings, instead I prayed Him to give me the strength to bear ALL the diffciculties.

After the toughest time, like breeze, I got an excellent offer from abroad and after the contract period of two years, without a break, I got an offe rin India - in my native place itself.

So, in your case also, I earnestly pray that you too get all that are good for you soon after the tough period.

NEVER EVER FORGET HIM.

Dr. Hari--- On Fri, 27/3/09, krishna das <krishnadas2009@ .co. in> wrote:

krishna das <krishnadas2009@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 27 March, 2009, 8:39 PM

Meeraji,I am Kandaka Sani affected person. Your advice very good for me.A lot of thanks for u.Thanking you,RegardsKrishnads MVMob: 9495772869Mailikara HouseDesam P.O, AluvaErnakulam, KeralaPin-683 103--- On Fri, 27/3/09, meera chandran <meera_chandran@ > wrote:

meera chandran <meera_chandran@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Prayer requestguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 27 March, 2009, 10:36 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji

If you have Kandaka Sani ,please pray unni kannan ,Hanuman swamy and Ayyappa swamy.Sani won't disturb you.It's true.It will reduce your problems.

Life is a mixture of pleasure and pain.Both are given by God.We are happy to receive pleasures.In the same manner ,we must receive pain also.You know ,when we suffer pain,it will destroy all our sins.It purify us.

If we pray daily ,God will protect us from all dangers and he will reduce our problems.During Kandaka sani time ,we don't feel well to pray.But we must pray.That's our duty.

With Prayers

Meera

regana9 <regana9 >Re: [Guruvayur] Prayer requestguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, March 26, 2009, 8:04 AM

May Krishna make this phase a lighter one for you.May all around you become more loving, affectionate and understanding.May your heart and mind be blessed with peace and happiness.When you have Krishna with you, you should not worry, all this is only temporary.rekha --- On Thu, 3/26/09, sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 > wrote:

sangeetha srinivasan <srisang76 >Re: [Guruvayur] Prayer requestguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, March 26, 2009, 2:21 AM

Hello Anuroopji,

Whenever God gives us such a period when we go through a very hard time and noone seems to be supportive or understanding, thats when we should harden our trust in Him.He is there just close to us and watching us.I believe strongly that if we keep praying to Him, we will have enough strength to face the bad situation and without us knowing all the bad times will passby.

Soon you will also get away from this situation and we all are there to pray for you.

Sangeetha

Anuroop R <anuroopr (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[Guruvayur] Prayer requestguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, March 24, 2009, 9:07 PM

Dear all,I am undergoing a very traumatic phase in my personal life. Its the prime phase of kandara shani. Every day is becoming more and more miserable. There is not even a day without praying to my dear Kannan.Please pray for me that my near and dear ones support me and my life becomes norma. I am leaving everything at HIS Lotus Feet.Humble pranamams.Anuroop ROm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Narayanaya

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Shashi Shekher,

Sahligrama should not be worn like gem stones or Rudrakshas. It should be kept only in the pooja room. Daily Pooja should be performed for Shaligrama.

regarding Rudrakshsa, one shall wear the most suitable one, depending on their Dasa and bhukti after considering their Rasi Nakshtra and Lagna.

Om Santhi - Dr. Hari--- On Tue, 31/3/09, Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro wrote:Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astroRe: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, 1:15 AM

ll HARE RAM ll Dear Mr.Krishnan, Undoubtedly to chant "Vishnu Sahsaranamam" is the best remedy but i want to suggest you two remedies to get rid from the bad effect of Kandaka Shani.

[1] You may wear the ring of small Shaligram Shila in right hand middle finger on Saturday in Silver or as pendant.Shaligram is visible Lord Vishnu in Kaliyuga.

[2] You may wear 7 lines Rudraksha in the neck on same day.

Good wishes

Shashi S.Sharma

[Member-Planetary Gemologists Association, Bangkok,Thailand ]

www.freewebs. com/astroremedie s,Blog:www.shaaswatjyotish .blogspot. com

Delhi,Cell-09818310075, E-mail: polite_astro@ hotmail.com

--- On Mon, 3/30/09, Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005@ .co. in> wrote:

Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, March 30, 2009, 1:31 PM

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

All that time, I never left "Vishnu Sahsaranamam" . Further, I never prayed for relief from the sufferings, instead I prayed Him to give me the strength to bear ALL the diffciculties.

NEVER EVER FORGET HIM.

krishna das <krishnadas2009@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 27 March, 2009, 8:39 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji

With Prayers

Meera

Hello Anuroopji,

Sangeetha

Guest guest

Dear Shri Krishnanji,

I am also having Shani Dasha which lasts for 19 years and from 2002 to 2006, I faced tremendous difficulties ie financial, official (was almost on the verge of suspension) but one thing I did during all those tough periods was visit Ayappa Temple and Shanishwar Temple every saturday without fail which I am still continuing to do. I take til oil with flowers to Shanishwar Temple and offer archanas at Lord Ayappa Temple. By their Grace and the blessings of Narayana, I came out of all those troubles clean.

I hope you can also visit such temples near to your house and I shall also pray to the Lord Almighty to give you the inner strength to withstand and bear all the troubles that may come your way.

May Lord Narayana bless you --- On Tue, 31/3/09, Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005 wrote:

Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, 9:58 AM

Dear Mr. Shashi Shekher,

Sahligrama should not be worn like gem stones or Rudrakshas. It should be kept only in the pooja room. Daily Pooja should be performed for Shaligrama.

regarding Rudrakshsa, one shall wear the most suitable one, depending on their Dasa and bhukti after considering their Rasi Nakshtra and Lagna.

Om Santhi - Dr. Hari--- On Tue, 31/3/09, Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro wrote:Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astroRe: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, 1:15 AM

[2] You may wear 7 lines Rudraksha in the neck on same day..

Good wishes

Shashi S.Sharma

Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, March 30, 2009, 1:31 PM

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

NEVER EVER FORGET HIM.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji

With Prayers

Meera

Hello Anuroopji,

Sangeetha

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll Dear Dr.Hari,Rudraksha is not a Gemstone therefore there is no need to check Dasa or Nakshatra or Lagna in any case.This is the boon of Lord Shiva, so there is no side effect at all.As far as Shaligram is concerned we can wear it after offering pooja yet only in right hand.Do we not wear the rings and pendants poses of God and Goddesses?Good wishesShashi Shekher "Shaaswat"Shashi S.Sharma [Vedic Astrologer & Gems Advisor] [Member-Planetary Gemologists Association,Bangkok,Thailand] www.freewebs.com/astroremedies,Blog:www.shaaswatjyotish.blogspot.com Delhi,Cell-09818310075, E-mail: polite_astro

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharagar wrote:shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharagarRe: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 3:28 PM

Dear Shri Krishnanji,

I am also having Shani Dasha which lasts for 19 years and from 2002 to 2006, I faced tremendous difficulties ie financial, official (was almost on the verge of suspension) but one thing I did during all those tough periods was visit Ayappa Temple and Shanishwar Temple every saturday without fail which I am still continuing to do. I take til oil with flowers to Shanishwar Temple and offer archanas at Lord Ayappa Temple. By their Grace and the blessings of Narayana, I came out of all those troubles clean.

I hope you can also visit such temples near to your house and I shall also pray to the Lord Almighty to give you the inner strength to withstand and bear all the troubles that may come your way.

May Lord Narayana bless you --- On Tue, 31/3/09, Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005@ .co. in> wrote:

Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 31 March, 2009, 9:58 AM

Dear Mr. Shashi Shekher,

Om Santhi - Dr. Hari--- On Tue, 31/3/09, Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro@ > wrote:Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 31 March, 2009, 1:15 AM

Good wishes

Shashi S.Sharma

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

NEVER EVER FORGET HIM.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji

With Prayers

Meera

Hello Anuroopji,

Sangeetha

Guest guest

Dear Sree Shashi Shekher,

With respect to Rudraksha, I agree with you. Yes "Rudraksha is not a Gemstone therefore there is no need to check Dasa or Nakshatra or Lagna in any case.This is the boon of Lord Shiva, so there is no side effect at all."

But wrt Shaligramam. it is not recommended. The reason is, for any "devada pradishta". avahanam should be done - in all forms. But for "Shaligramam, there is non eed for this "Avahanam". Bhagvan Vishnu is present in Shaligramam as is. So, it should not be taken out here and there without care. It should be handled with care, like handling a new born baby or an aged old man/woman.

In the case of wearing rings and pendants with the "poses" of Gods and Goddesses, they are only 'pictures" and NOT having the "power". Any image (photo or sculpture or picture) will get power only after "avahanam". Without "avahanam" they don't possess any power. In the case of "Shaligramam", since Vishnu is already in it, it should not be "played-with"

Dr. HariOm Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi

--- On Tue, 31/3/09, Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro wrote:Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astroRe: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, 11:11 PM

ll HARE RAM ll Dear Dr.Hari,Rudraksha is not a Gemstone therefore there is no need to check Dasa or Nakshatra or Lagna in any case.This is the boon of Lord Shiva, so there is no side effect at all.As far as Shaligram is concerned we can wear it after offering pooja yet only in right hand.Do we not wear the rings and pendants poses of God and Goddesses?Good wishesShashi Shekher "Shaaswat"

Shashi S.Sharma

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharag ar > wrote:

shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharag ar >Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, March 31, 2009, 3:28 PM

Dear Shri Krishnanji,

May Lord Narayana bless you --- On Tue, 31/3/09, Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005@ .co. in> wrote:

Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 31 March, 2009, 9:58 AM

Dear Mr. Shashi Shekher,

Om Santhi - Dr. Hari--- On Tue, 31/3/09, Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro@ > wrote:Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 31 March, 2009, 1:15 AM

Good wishes

Shashi S.Sharma

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

NEVER EVER FORGET HIM.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji

With Prayers

Meera

Hello Anuroopji,

Sangeetha

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll Dear Dr.Hari,Ok, i do not want to indulge in any further discussion.But i explained the same after seeing amazing results on several person to whom i advised.In fact i advise them to wear after offering proper Pooja and they daily put Chandan after get bathing Shila in Gangajal.Please try to imagine the said persons touch the ring to their forehead number of times in a day and feel energetic with a confidence that now Lord Vishnu is with us so we have

extreme strength and will prevent us to do wrong too.Good wishesShashi Shekher "Shaaswat"Shashi S.Sharma [Vedic Astrologer & Gems Advisor] [Member-Planetary Gemologists Association,Bangkok,Thailand] www.freewebs.com/astroremedies,Blog:www.shaaswatjyotish.blogspot.com Delhi,Cell-09818310075, E-mail: polite_astro --- On Wed, 4/1/09, Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005 wrote:Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 11:19 AM

Dear Sree Shashi Shekher,

With respect to Rudraksha, I agree with you. Yes "Rudraksha is not a Gemstone therefore there is no need to check Dasa or Nakshatra or Lagna in any case.This is the boon of Lord Shiva, so there is no side effect at all."

But wrt Shaligramam. it is not recommended. The reason is, for any "devada pradishta". avahanam should be done - in all forms. But for "Shaligramam, there is non eed for this "Avahanam". Bhagvan Vishnu is present in Shaligramam as is. So, it should not be taken out here and there without care. It should be handled with care, like handling a new born baby or an aged old man/woman.

In the case of wearing rings and pendants with the "poses" of Gods and Goddesses, they are only 'pictures" and NOT having the "power". Any image (photo or sculpture or picture) will get power only after "avahanam". Without "avahanam" they don't possess any power. In the case of "Shaligramam" , since Vishnu is already in it, it should not be "played-with"

Dr. HariOm Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi

--- On Tue, 31/3/09, Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro@ > wrote:Shashi Shekher "Shaaswat" <polite_astro@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 31 March, 2009, 11:11 PM

ll HARE RAM ll Dear Dr.Hari,Rudraksha is not a Gemstone therefore there is no need to check Dasa or Nakshatra or Lagna in any case.This is the boon of Lord Shiva, so there is no side effect at all.As far as Shaligram is concerned we can wear it after offering pooja yet only in right hand.Do we not wear the rings and pendants poses of God and Goddesses?Good wishesShashi Shekher "Shaaswat"

Shashi S.Sharma

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharag ar > wrote:

shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharag ar >Re: [Guruvayur] Kandaka Saniguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, March 31, 2009, 3:28 PM

Dear Shri Krishnanji,

Dear Mr. Shashi Shekher,

Good wishes

Shashi S.Sharma

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

NEVER EVER FORGET HIM.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Anuroopji

With Prayers

Meera

Hello Anuroopji,

Sangeetha

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.