IndiaDivine.org

Spiritual News and Articles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends, I was going to discontinue this practice. But since my last email, some of you have requested not to do so. Thus I am resuming it. So some news and articles related to spirituality and Temples are attached for your reading.Thanks.Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namaH ShivAya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY.

Guest guest

Aum Namo Narayanaya

Dear panikkarji,

Thank you very much for your valued mail. Thanks a lot.

With Pranams

Jayasankar Vattekkat--- On Thu, 2/4/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar[Guruvayur] Spiritual News and Articles"Guruvayur " <guruvayur >Thursday, 2 April, 2009, 9:35 AM

Dear Friends, I was going to discontinue this practice. But since my last email, some of you have requested not to do so. Thus I am resuming it. So some news and articles related to spirituality and Temples are attached for your reading.Thanks.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Panickarji,

It was very good articles you have attached. The article about Guruvayur Melshanti was very interesting. It is really a Tapasya starting from 2am untill 11pm. I think we could also be a melshanti for Bhagavan if we dedicate our Karmas for Him and thinking of Him while doing it perfectly. I have one African work mate who teases me when i try to do my work perfectly even with managers absence. He doesnt know that it is my samarppanam to Bhagavan.

Hare Krishna!!!

Manoj Kunniyur.

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar[Guruvayur] Spiritual News and Articles"Guruvayur " <guruvayur >Thursday, April 2, 2009, 4:05 AM

Dear Friends, I was going to discontinue this practice. But since my last email, some of you have requested not to do so. Thus I am resuming it. So some news and articles related to spirituality and Temples are attached for your reading.Thanks.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY.

Guest guest

Thank you for considering our request..please bless us all.--- On Thu, 4/2/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat wrote:jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkatRe: [Guruvayur] Spiritual News and Articlesguruvayur Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 10:00 PM

Aum Namo Narayanaya

Dear panikkarji,

Thank you very much for your valued mail. Thanks a lot.

With Pranams

Jayasankar Vattekkat--- On Thu, 2/4/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>[Guruvayur] Spiritual News and Articles"Guruvayur " <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Thursday, 2 April, 2009, 9:35 AM

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.