IndiaDivine.org

wanted sri guruvayurappan monthly old issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Narayana,

I have preserved some selected old issues of Shree Guruvayurappan Magazine near about 100 in numbers which I shall give to you on free of cost but you have to collect the same from my Qr. No.ORT 218, S.P.M.New Colony, Sirpur Kaghaznagar - 504296, Dist. Adilabad, Andhra Pradesh. If it is not possible I will arrange to keep it with Sri A. Venugopalan, the printer and publisher of Shree Guruvayurappan magazine and you can collect the same from Narayanalayam, Guruvayur. Please inform your preference.

Sasidharan.

Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana.

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, drsreenivasansubramaniam <drsreenivasan wrote:

drsreenivasansubramaniam <drsreenivasan[Guruvayur] wanted sri guruvayurappan monthly old issuesguruvayur Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:58 PM

DEAR GURUVAYURAPPAN DEVOTEES,I NEED OLD ISSUES OF SREE GURUVAYURAPPAN MAGAZINE MONTHLY( MALAYALAM) PUBLISHED BY SREEGURUVAYURAPPAN SANKEERTHANA TRUST GVR,I NEED ISSUES FROM 2001TO 2008,I AM READY TO PAY FOR THE SAME,PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYONE OF YOU HAVE,THANK YOU MY CONTACT NO 09847408960

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

dear sir..thank u for your kindness/i will collect the magazines from mr venugopalan sir.On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Alakkal Sasidharan <alakkal_dharan wrote:

Hare Narayana,

ank u for ur goodwill...i will collect the magazine

I have preserved some selected old issues of Shree Guruvayurappan Magazine near about 100 in numbers which I shall give to you on free of cost but you have to collect the same from my Qr. No.ORT 218, S.P.M.New Colony, Sirpur Kaghaznagar - 504296, Dist. Adilabad, Andhra Pradesh.  If it is not possible I will arrange to keep it with Sri A. Venugopalan, the printer and publisher of Shree Guruvayurappan magazine and you can collect the same from Narayanalayam, Guruvayur. Please inform your preference.

Sasidharan.

Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana.

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, drsreenivasansubramaniam <drsreenivasan wrote:

drsreenivasansubramaniam <drsreenivasan[Guruvayur] wanted sri guruvayurappan monthly old issues

guruvayur Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:58 PM

DEAR GURUVAYURAPPAN DEVOTEES,I NEED OLD ISSUES OF SREE GURUVAYURAPPAN MAGAZINE MONTHLY( MALAYALAM) PUBLISHED BY SREEGURUVAYURAPPAN SANKEERTHANA TRUST GVR,I NEED ISSUES FROM 2001TO 2008,I AM READY TO PAY

FOR THE SAME,PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYONE OF YOU HAVE,THANK YOU MY CONTACT NO 09847408960