IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavan Sri Krishna Exists...( the Evidence ) .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Dear Devotees ,

It is absolutely true that Bhagavan Sri Krishna , exists as the embodiment of Supreme God .

Why Atheists hate Sri Krishna ?

Bhagavan reveals in Gita 9.11 -12 : " When I appear in My human-like form ( Sri Krishna) , foolish people with mundane intelligence disrespect Me, because they cannot recognize Me as the Supreme God . All their hopes are in vain. These deluded Fools will be re-born again and again as Atheists and Asuras. "

This is due to their evil *Karma* . Atheists always try to discourage People by questioning Sri Krishna's existence . Once the faith in Bhagavan is shaken, a person loses his moorings and is thrown at the mercy of all such evil forces within and without .

Evidence for Bhagavan's Existence

Atheists demand evidence for the existence of Bhagavan . Can they give any proof for His non-existence ? . The Planets move regularly in their orbits ; Seeds grow into trees regularly ; the Seasons succeed each other in an order , etc, etc . Scientifically, there should be a Cause for these Effects. Nature can not order itself . It requires a Supreme Intelligent Being , i.e. , Bhagavan who is responsible for it . Even Albert Einstein the greatest Scientist was convinced about this Supreme Intelligence . And he realized it after studying Bhagavad Gita .

Modern Rishis like Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Periaval and Srila Prabhupada have convinced (by Empirical Facts and Common experiences in daily life) even Atheists, about the existence of Bhagavan Sri Krishna .

Some people die when they are (80) years old ; Some die when they are in the womb ; Some die at (20) ; Some at (40) . Who has fixed the Life-span for all ? . This proves that there is the *Theory of Karma* . And Bhagavan the dispenser of the fruits of Karma of the Jivas, fixes their Life-spans in accordance with their Karma .

Whether an Owl accepts the presence of Light or not , there is always Light . Whether you accept the existence of Bhagavan or not , He always exists . He is closer to you than your breath and nearer to you than your hands and feet .

Yes Bhagavan Krishna Exists . What we should do ?

· Surrender unconditionally to Bhagavan Sri Krishna.

· Krishna must be more real to us than all the objects of this world .

· For that we must love Krishna and serve His Bhaktas .

· Meditate * Ishta-Deva* Sri Krishna in Brahmamuhurtha ( 4- 6 AM) .

· Do Nama- Japam ( Hare Rama….,or Vishnu Sahasranamam) .

· Hear and Sing Krishna- Kirtans .

· Study Gita , Bhagavatam and Narayaneeyam to learn Vedic injunctions .

· Lead a Gita-based selfless life . Bhagavan witnesses all our Thoughts , Words and Actions .

· Be honest and respect Brahmanas .

· Be kind to Brahmanas and Bhaktas . Bhagavan dwells in them .

· And realize Bhagavan Sri Krishna here and now .

Bhagavan's Promise to His Bhaktas ….( Uddhava Gita )

· "Although I, the Supreme God Sri Krishna , can not be captured by ordinary sense perception, my Bhakta can use his Bhakti-yoga to attain Me through apparent or indirect symptoms ( Nimithams) .

· In a dangerous situation an ordinary person cries, becomes fearful and laments, although such useless emotions do not change the situation. But all Activities offered to Me without personal motivation, even if they are externally useless, amount to the actual process of Religion.

· Any Person who gives up all Fruitive activities and offers himself entirely unto Me, eagerly desiring to render service unto Me is promoted to the status of sharing My own opulences ".

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!

Your humble servant ,

Krishnadaya