The first 108 Kodum (pot) Dhara (pouring of sanctified waters on the Shiva

Lingam) was conducted for participants in the Om Namah Shivaya Koti Nama Japam

yesterday at the Puthur Shiva Temple in Perintalmanna, Kerala with priests

chanting some very special Shiva mantras. It was an extremely powerful

experience.

Our group's next 108 Kodum Dhara is on Monday, May 4th. It is said that the

Dhara will cool the Shivalingam and bless participants with peace of mind, job

security, good health and find suitable partners for those who want to be

married. In short, the Dhara will bring Aiswarya or prosperity.If you would like

to sponsor, please email: puthurshiva @ gmail. com (without the spaces)

The Puthur Shiva Temple is atleast 1,500 years old. Astrological recordings

found at the site show that the Sakti of Goddess Parvathi is hidden in the Siva

Lingam. The recordings show that the deity should be worshiped as Lord Parama

Siva and that all those who worship at this temple will attain supreme bliss.

Those who worship here attest to the intense power of the deity to cure mental

disorders, ward off dangers, and bless devotees with a smooth run of life in the

family.

If you would like to donate instead of participate in the japam, here are some

projects you might want to consider at the Puthur Shiva temple in Perintalmanna.

1. The roof over this temple is in a dilapidated condition and needs replacing

immediately.

2. The pond beside the temple is beautiful but needs cleaning.

3. A well has to be dug to provide water for the puja needs of the temple.

Water, as we all know, is Goddess Lakshmi.

Contributing to provide a roof and water for the temple, is like ensuring that

we never go without either of these in our lives. Both these projects will need

approximately Rs. 15 lakhs or US $30,000.

You may send your donation send by cheque, draft or by M.O. (preferably in INR)

directly to the Puthur Shiva temple (the address is given

http://omnamahshivayakotinamajapam.blogspot.com/). The temple is a registered

society and a tax receipt will be issued immediately.

With regards,

LK

Guest guest

Om Nama Sivaya! Om nama Sivayai!Can u please let me know the charges for 108 Kudam Dhara.I am in US and hope to be in India between Nov2009 and March2010.What pujas are done on Mahasiva Rathri?I am aged 77.Are there staying facilities?Sorry for trouble.Best wishes for Vishu.ursViswanathanlaksmikantam <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:03:20 PM[Guruvayur] Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

Namaste,

The first 108 Kodum (pot) Dhara (pouring of sanctified waters on the Shiva Lingam) was conducted for participants in the Om Namah Shivaya Koti Nama Japam yesterday at the Puthur Shiva Temple in Perintalmanna, Kerala with priests chanting some very special Shiva mantras. It was an extremely powerful experience.

Our group's next 108 Kodum Dhara is on Monday, May 4th. It is said that the Dhara will cool the Shivalingam and bless participants with peace of mind, job security, good health and find suitable partners for those who want to be married. In short, the Dhara will bring Aiswarya or prosperity.If you would like to sponsor, please email: puthurshiva @ gmail. com (without the spaces)

The Puthur Shiva Temple is atleast 1,500 years old. Astrological recordings found at the site show that the Sakti of Goddess Parvathi is hidden in the Siva Lingam. The recordings show that the deity should be worshiped as Lord Parama Siva and that all those who worship at this temple will attain supreme bliss.

Those who worship here attest to the intense power of the deity to cure mental disorders, ward off dangers, and bless devotees with a smooth run of life in the family.

If you would like to donate instead of participate in the japam, here are some projects you might want to consider at the Puthur Shiva temple in Perintalmanna.

1. The roof over this temple is in a dilapidated condition and needs replacing immediately.

2. The pond beside the temple is beautiful but needs cleaning.

3. A well has to be dug to provide water for the puja needs of the temple.

Water, as we all know, is Goddess Lakshmi.

Contributing to provide a roof and water for the temple, is like ensuring that we never go without either of these in our lives. Both these projects will need approximately Rs. 15 lakhs or US $30,000.

You may send your donation send by cheque, draft or by M.O. (preferably in INR) directly to the Puthur Shiva temple (the address is given http://omnamahshiva yakotinamajapam. blogspot. com/). The temple is a registered society and a tax receipt will be issued immediately.

With regards,

LK

Guest guest

Namaskaram Sir,

No trouble at all. The 108 Kodum Dhara is Rs. 300 (including dakshina for the

priests and mailing charges for overseas participants.)

I will email you the telephone number of a temple/village elder who will be able

to guide you regarding pujai, accommodation etc. You can also call the temple

during office hourse. The info is on http://puthurshivatemple.blogspot.com/

From my experience, Perintalmanna's Puthur Shiva temple is extremely powerful.

There is a silence there, a collection from years of pujai for sure. There are

no crowds but you must be able to handle the silence, otherwise the shakti will

not let you in. Someone I went with didn't feel inclined to come in. He sat in

the car sleeping the whole time we were there. So, if you are a serious

practioner then this is the temple to be.

I felt Lord Shiva's presence very strongly. He is very stern but answered a

question in my mind through thought transference and has since guided me in a

loving (but stern way) even though I am thousands of miles away. The way I keep

in touch with Puthur Shiva is by doing japam of Om Namah Shivaya, sponsoring

pujais, and donating. It has been a very powerful experience for me.

See http://omnamahshivayakotinamajapam.blogspot.com.

Other Japam Participants are also having amazing experiences even though some

have never been to this temple. So come Sir join us in preparation for your trip

to Perintalmanna (and Guruvayoor, I hope)

With regards,

LK

guruvayur , Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:

>

> Om Nama Sivaya! Om nama Sivayai!

> Can u please let me know the charges for 108 Kudam Dhara.I am in US and hope

to be in India between Nov2009 and March2010.What pujas are done on Mahasiva

Rathri?I am aged 77.Are there staying facilities?

> Sorry for trouble.

> Best wishes for Vishu.

> urs

> Viswanathan

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> laksmikantam <no_reply >

> guruvayur

> Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:03:20 PM

> [Guruvayur] Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

>

>

>

>

>

> Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

>

> Namaste,

>

> The first 108 Kodum (pot) Dhara (pouring of sanctified waters on the Shiva

experience.

>

> Our group's next 108 Kodum Dhara is on Monday, May 4th. It is said that the

married. In short, the Dhara will bring Aiswarya or prosperity.If you would like

>

> The Puthur Shiva Temple is atleast 1,500 years old. Astrological recordings

>

> Those who worship here attest to the intense power of the deity to cure mental

disorders, ward off dangers, and bless devotees with a smooth run of life in the

family.

>

> If you would like to donate instead of participate in the japam, here are some

projects you might want to consider at the Puthur Shiva temple in Perintalmanna.

>

> 1. The roof over this temple is in a dilapidated condition and needs replacing

immediately.

>

> 2. The pond beside the temple is beautiful but needs cleaning.

>

> 3. A well has to be dug to provide water for the puja needs of the temple.

>

> Water, as we all know, is Goddess Lakshmi.

>

> Contributing to provide a roof and water for the temple, is like ensuring that

we never go without either of these in our lives. Both these projects will need

approximately Rs. 15 lakhs or US $30,000.

>

> You may send your donation send by cheque, draft or by M.O. (preferably in

INR) directly to the Puthur Shiva temple (the address is given

http://omnamahshiva yakotinamajapam. blogspot. com/). The temple is a registered

>

> With regards,

> LK

>

Guest guest

Dear Laksmikantamji, Namaskars.I am a cousin of Sri.K. Viswanathan ( Now in U.S.).I am in Bangalore..Kindly e-mail me also the telephone number of a Temple/Village elder.I want to visit the Temple with HIS blessings.I want to join the naama japam. I have sent e-mail to puthurshiva@gmail .com also.With regards,N.Ramgopal--- On Thu, 16/4/09, laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote:laksmikantam <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Report on our first 108-Kodum DharaTo:

guruvayur Date: Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 5:48 AM

Namaskaram Sir,

No trouble at all. The 108 Kodum Dhara is Rs. 300 (including dakshina for the priests and mailing charges for overseas participants. )

I will email you the telephone number of a temple/village elder who will be able to guide you regarding pujai, accommodation etc. You can also call the temple during office hourse. The info is on http://puthurshivat emple.blogspot. com/

From my experience, Perintalmanna' s Puthur Shiva temple is extremely powerful. There is a silence there, a collection from years of pujai for sure. There are no crowds but you must be able to handle the silence, otherwise the shakti will not let you in. Someone I went with didn't feel inclined to come in. He sat in the car sleeping the whole time we were there. So, if you are a serious practioner then this is the temple to be.

I felt Lord Shiva's presence very strongly. He is very stern but answered a question in my mind through thought transference and has since guided me in a loving (but stern way) even though I am thousands of miles away. The way I keep in touch with Puthur Shiva is by doing japam of Om Namah Shivaya, sponsoring pujais, and donating. It has been a very powerful experience for me.

See http://omnamahshiva yakotinamajapam. blogspot. com.

Other Japam Participants are also having amazing experiences even though some have never been to this temple. So come Sir join us in preparation for your trip to Perintalmanna (and Guruvayoor, I hope)

With regards,

LK

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000@ ...> wrote:

>

> Can u please let me know the charges for 108 Kudam Dhara.I am in US and hope to be in India between Nov2009 and March2010.What pujas are done on Mahasiva Rathri?I am aged 77.Are there staying facilities?

> Sorry for trouble.

> Best wishes for Vishu.

> urs

> Viswanathan

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Namaste,

>

> The first 108 Kodum (pot) Dhara (pouring of sanctified waters on the Shiva Lingam) was conducted for participants in the Om Namah Shivaya Koti Nama Japam yesterday at the Puthur Shiva Temple in Perintalmanna, Kerala with priests chanting some very special Shiva mantras. It was an extremely powerful experience.

>

> Our group's next 108 Kodum Dhara is on Monday, May 4th. It is said that the Dhara will cool the Shivalingam and bless participants with peace of mind, job security, good health and find suitable partners for those who want to be married. In short, the Dhara will bring Aiswarya or prosperity.If you would like to sponsor, please email: puthurshiva @ gmail. com (without the spaces)

>

> The Puthur Shiva Temple is atleast 1,500 years old. Astrological recordings found at the site show that the Sakti of Goddess Parvathi is hidden in the Siva Lingam. The recordings show that the deity should be worshiped as Lord Parama Siva and that all those who worship at this temple will attain supreme bliss.

>

> Those who worship here attest to the intense power of the deity to cure mental disorders, ward off dangers, and bless devotees with a smooth run of life in the family.

>

> If you would like to donate instead of participate in the japam, here are some projects you might want to consider at the Puthur Shiva temple in Perintalmanna.

>

> 1. The roof over this temple is in a dilapidated condition and needs replacing immediately.

>

>

>

>

> Contributing to provide a roof and water for the temple, is like ensuring that we never go without either of these in our lives. Both these projects will need approximately Rs. 15 lakhs or US $30,000.

>

> You may send your donation send by cheque, draft or by M.O. (preferably in INR) directly to the Puthur Shiva temple (the address is given http://omnamahshiva yakotinamajapam. blogspot. com/). The temple is a registered society and a tax receipt will be issued immediately.

>

> With regards,

> LK

>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Thanks alot for ur prompt email reply.Please let me know :How to reach Perintalamanna from Chennai ; andAre there stating facilities for staying 2 or 3 days.Of course I shall bear the charges.Please enlighten me.Some how I fell like coming there and forget the World and get immersed In His Dhyanam!Om Nama Sivaya, Om Namah SivayNamaskaram.Viswanathanlaksmikantam

<no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:18:57 PM[Guruvayur] Re: Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

Namaskaram Sir,

No trouble at all. The 108 Kodum Dhara is Rs. 300 (including dakshina for the priests and mailing charges for overseas participants. )

I will email you the telephone number of a temple/village elder who will be able to guide you regarding pujai, accommodation etc. You can also call the temple during office hourse. The info is on http://puthurshivat emple.blogspot. com/

From my experience, Perintalmanna' s Puthur Shiva temple is extremely powerful. There is a silence there, a collection from years of pujai for sure. There are no crowds but you must be able to handle the silence, otherwise the shakti will not let you in. Someone I went with didn't feel inclined to come in. He sat in the car sleeping the whole time we were there. So, if you are a serious practioner then this is the temple to be.

I felt Lord Shiva's presence very strongly. He is very stern but answered a question in my mind through thought transference and has since guided me in a loving (but stern way) even though I am thousands of miles away. The way I keep in touch with Puthur Shiva is by doing japam of Om Namah Shivaya, sponsoring pujais, and donating. It has been a very powerful experience for me.

Other Japam Participants are also having amazing experiences even though some have never been to this temple. So come Sir join us in preparation for your trip to Perintalmanna (and Guruvayoor, I hope)

With regards,

LK

>

> Can u please let me know the charges for 108 Kudam Dhara.I am in US and hope to be in India between Nov2009 and March2010.What pujas are done on Mahasiva Rathri?I am aged 77.Are there staying facilities?

> Sorry for trouble.

> Best wishes for Vishu.

> urs

> Viswanathan

>

>

>

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Namaste,

>

> The first 108 Kodum (pot) Dhara (pouring of sanctified waters on the Shiva Lingam) was conducted for participants in the Om Namah Shivaya Koti Nama Japam yesterday at the Puthur Shiva Temple in Perintalmanna, Kerala with priests chanting some very special Shiva mantras. It was an extremely powerful experience.

>

> Our group's next 108 Kodum Dhara is on Monday, May 4th. It is said that the Dhara will cool the Shivalingam and bless participants with peace of mind, job security, good health and find suitable partners for those who want to be married. In short, the Dhara will bring Aiswarya or prosperity.If you would like to sponsor, please email: puthurshiva @ gmail. com (without the spaces)

>

> The Puthur Shiva Temple is atleast 1,500 years old. Astrological recordings found at the site show that the Sakti of Goddess Parvathi is hidden in the Siva Lingam. The recordings show that the deity should be worshiped as Lord Parama Siva and that all those who worship at this temple will attain supreme bliss.

>

> Those who worship here attest to the intense power of the deity to cure mental disorders, ward off dangers, and bless devotees with a smooth run of life in the family.

>

> If you would like to donate instead of participate in the japam, here are some projects you might want to consider at the Puthur Shiva temple in Perintalmanna.

>

> 1. The roof over this temple is in a dilapidated condition and needs replacing immediately.

>

>

>

>

> Contributing to provide a roof and water for the temple, is like ensuring that we never go without either of these in our lives. Both these projects will need approximately Rs. 15 lakhs or US $30,000.

>

> You may send your donation send by cheque, draft or by M.O. (preferably in INR) directly to the Puthur Shiva temple (the address is given http://omnamahshiva yakotinamajapam. blogspot. com/). The temple is a registered society and a tax receipt will be issued immediately.

>

> With regards,

> LK

>

Guest guest

Dear Ram gopal,Why not both of us visit That place for Maha Siva Rathri 2010, before or after visiting Guruvayur?Hope all r fine there.Best wishes for a happy Tamil New Year.Affly,ViswanathanRamgopal Narayanan <ramgopal_n2003guruvayur Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:36:48 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

Dear Laksmikantamji, Namaskars.I am a cousin of Sri.K. Viswanathan ( Now in U.S.).I am in Bangalore..Kindly e-mail me also the telephone number of a Temple/Village elder.I want to visit the Temple with HIS blessings.I want to join the naama japam. I have sent e-mail to puthurshiva@ gmail .com also.With regards,N.Ramgopal--- On Thu, 16/4/09, laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com>

wrote:laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com>[Guruvayur] Re: Report on our first 108-Kodum DharaTo:

guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 16 April, 2009, 5:48 AM

Namaskaram Sir,

With regards,

LK

>

> Sorry for trouble.

> Best wishes for Vishu.

> urs

> Viswanathan

>

>

>

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Namaste,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> With regards,

> LK

>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Namaskaram Sir,

Before you make such tall plans of going to such a powerful place on of all

nights, Maha Siva Rathri, don't you want to do japam of Om Namah Shivaya. That

way you will make yourself more worthy for Lord Shiva and Parvati to shower

their blessings on you. If you take a leaky vessel to God, no matter how much

he fills, everything will go to waste. Right? :-)

See

http://omnamahshivayakotinamajapam.blogspot.com/

http://puthurshivatemple.blogspot.com/

Read the side panels of both these websites for more info on the temple.

I just remembered, there is, at the entrance of the Puthur Shiva Temple in

Perintalmanna, a huge stone in a kind of a cage with a lamp lit in it. I

believe, I was told, that some saint meditated at that very spot over 1500 years

ago and Puthur Shiva appeared before him and granted him some boons.

Don't miss the Krishna murthi (as Venugopalamurthy) at the back. There is such a

sweet energy emnating from it, I started to cry for no apparent reason. Because

there was no one around, I sobbed for a while. Then, as I walked away, I felt a

HUGE burden lift. I have since been able to do japa with joy. Such is the grace

of Venugopalamurthy.

With regards,

LK

guruvayur , Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:

>

> Dear Ram gopal,

> Why not both of us visit That place for Maha Siva Rathri 2010, before or after

visiting Guruvayur?

> Hope all r fine there.

> Best wishes for a happy Tamil New Year.

> Affly,

> Viswanathan

>

>

>

>

> Ramgopal Narayanan <ramgopal_n2003

> guruvayur

> Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:36:48 AM

> Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Laksmikantamji,

> Namaskars.I am a cousin of Sri.K. Viswanathan (

Now in U.S.).I am in Bangalore..Kindly e-mail me also the telephone number of a

Temple/Village elder.I want to visit the Temple with HIS blessings.I want to

join the naama japam. I have sent e-mail to puthurshiva@ gmail .com also.

> With regards,

> N.Ramgopal

>

> --- On Thu, 16/4/09, laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:

>

>

> [Guruvayur] Re: Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 5:48 AM

>

>

> Namaskaram Sir,

>

> No trouble at all. The 108 Kodum Dhara is Rs. 300 (including dakshina for the

priests and mailing charges for overseas participants. )

>

> I will email you the telephone number of a temple/village elder who will be

able to guide you regarding pujai, accommodation etc. You can also call the

temple during office hourse. The info is on http://puthurshivat emple.blogspot.

com/

>

> From my experience, Perintalmanna' s Puthur Shiva temple is extremely

powerful. There is a silence there, a collection from years of pujai for sure.

There are no crowds but you must be able to handle the silence, otherwise the

shakti will not let you in. Someone I went with didn't feel inclined to come in.

He sat in the car sleeping the whole time we were there. So, if you are a

serious practioner then this is the temple to be.

>

> I felt Lord Shiva's presence very strongly. He is very stern but answered a

question in my mind through thought transference and has since guided me in a

loving (but stern way) even though I am thousands of miles away. The way I keep

in touch with Puthur Shiva is by doing japam of Om Namah Shivaya, sponsoring

pujais, and donating. It has been a very powerful experience for me.

>

> See http://omnamahshiva yakotinamajapam. blogspot. com.

>

> Other Japam Participants are also having amazing experiences even though some

have never been to this temple. So come Sir join us in preparation for your trip

to Perintalmanna (and Guruvayoor, I hope)

>

> With regards,

> LK

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Om Nama Sivaya! Om nama Sivayai!

> > Can u please let me know the charges for 108 Kudam Dhara.I am in US and hope

to be in India between Nov2009 and March2010.What pujas are done on Mahasiva

Rathri?I am aged 77.Are there staying facilities?

> > Sorry for trouble.

> > Best wishes for Vishu.

> > urs

> > Viswanathan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com>

> > guruvayur@grou ps.com

> > Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:03:20 PM

> > [Guruvayur] Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Report on our first 108-Kodum Dhara

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > The first 108 Kodum (pot) Dhara (pouring of sanctified waters on the Shiva

experience.

> >

> > Our group's next 108 Kodum Dhara is on Monday, May 4th. It is said that the

> >

> > The Puthur Shiva Temple is atleast 1,500 years old. Astrological recordings

> >

> > Those who worship here attest to the intense power of the deity to cure

mental disorders, ward off dangers, and bless devotees with a smooth run of life

in the family.

> >

> > If you would like to donate instead of participate in the japam, here are

some projects you might want to consider at the Puthur Shiva temple in

Perintalmanna.

> >

> > 1. The roof over this temple is in a dilapidated condition and needs

replacing immediately.

> >

> > 2. The pond beside the temple is beautiful but needs cleaning.

> >

> > 3. A well has to be dug to provide water for the puja needs of the temple.

> >

> > Water, as we all know, is Goddess Lakshmi.

> >

> > Contributing to provide a roof and water for the temple, is like ensuring

that we never go without either of these in our lives. Both these projects will

need approximately Rs. 15 lakhs or US $30,000.

> >

> > You may send your donation send by cheque, draft or by M.O. (preferably in

INR) directly to the Puthur Shiva temple (the address is given

http://omnamahshiva yakotinamajapam. blogspot. com/). The temple is a registered

> >

> > With regards,

> > LK

> >

>

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

>