IndiaDivine.org

A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I happen to meet Sunil at a nearby temple and we exchanged pleasantries. I thanked him personally for Shri KVG's photo and happened to talk how the this group activities are going on. He happened to mention about Veena who now takes care most of the group activities and then I recollected Veena's Picture. I couldn't stop appreciating Veena's efforts in maintaining this group's mail. Every day we get atleast 25-50 moderated mails. Reading these moderated mails itself I don't find time. With her PhD on one hand and moderation of this group on other hand, I appreciate from deep of my heart Veena Nair. I am fortunate to see her picture too. I congratulate her on her achievement of PhD.I would like to appeal for all the BayArea, CA residents to take their time and let us meet at any place. Sunil has volunteered his house. Please send your contact info either directly to Sunil or can reply here.Let us meet. My complete address is in group's members list.Sreenivas408-738-4344Om Namo NarayaNayaQuick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sreenivasa Rao

That is a great idea at-least all Bay area group members meeting together. In fact it is Sunil's wish and "dream" that all North American members' of this "Wonderful Web World of Guruvayoor" meet in a common place. If we start meeting together locally as suggested by you, his cherished dream of all North American members meet will be a reality in the near future. I sincerely pray for that and May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all of us to comply and achieve that.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Satya Sreenivasa Rao Ramisetty <sreenivas_rGuruvayur <guruvayur >Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:44:59 PM[Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meet

I happen to meet Sunil at a nearby temple and we exchanged pleasantries. I thanked him personally for Shri KVG's photo and happened to talk how the this group activities are going on. He happened to mention about Veena who now takes care most of the group activities and then I recollected Veena's Picture. I couldn't stop appreciating Veena's efforts in maintaining this group's mail. Every day we get atleast 25-50 moderated mails. Reading these moderated mails itself I don't find time. With her PhD on one hand and moderation of this group on other hand, I appreciate from deep of my heart Veena Nair. I am fortunate to see her picture too. I congratulate her on her achievement of PhD.I would like to appeal for all the BayArea, CA residents to take their time and let us meet at any place. Sunil has volunteered his house. Please send your contact info either directly to Sunil or can reply here.Let us meet. My complete address is in group's

members list.Sreenivas408-738-4344Om Namo NarayaNaya

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

Guest guest

Dear Sreenivasji,What a great idea!! I live in the Bay area too. Would love to have a Satsang with

the Bay area group :)Here is my information:  Lakshmy Prakash     1020 Joshua Place      Fremont, CA 94539      (510) 490-1266With Love & Regards

Lakshmy

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Satya Sreenivasa Rao Ramisetty <sreenivas_r wrote:

I happen to meet Sunil at a nearby temple and we exchanged pleasantries. I thanked him personally for Shri KVG's photo and happened to talk how the this group activities are going on. He happened to mention about Veena who now takes care most of the group activities and then I recollected Veena's Picture. I couldn't stop appreciating Veena's efforts in maintaining this group's mail. Every day we get atleast 25-50 moderated mails. Reading these moderated mails itself I don't find time. With her PhD on one hand and moderation of this group on other hand, I appreciate from deep of my heart Veena Nair. I am fortunate to see her picture too. I congratulate her on her achievement of PhD.

I would like to appeal for all the BayArea, CA residents to take their time and let us meet at any place. Sunil has volunteered his house. Please send your contact info either directly to Sunil or can reply here.

Let us meet. My complete address is in group's members list.Sreenivas408-738-4344Om Namo NarayaNayaQuick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I have a suggestion. Why don't we plan to attend the KHNA convention. If not all days, California residents can come one day with consultation so that we can have get-together of our members at the convention. I will reach there on July 9th and depart on 14th. I request all the members who can make it to come for the convention, not only California residence but all North American residents to come.ThanksSincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namaH ShivAya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Thu, 4/16/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meetguruvayur Date: Thursday,

April 16, 2009, 4:01 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sreenivasa Rao

That is a great idea at-least all Bay area group members meeting together. In fact it is Sunil's wish and "dream" that all North American members' of this "Wonderful Web World of Guruvayoor" meet in a common place. If we start meeting together locally as suggested by you, his cherished dream of all North American members meet will be a reality in the near future. I sincerely pray for that and May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all of us to comply and achieve that.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Satya Sreenivasa Rao Ramisetty <sreenivas_r@ hotmail.com>Guruvayur <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:44:59 PM[Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meet

I happen to meet Sunil at a nearby temple and we exchanged pleasantries. I thanked him personally for Shri KVG's photo and happened to talk how the this group activities are going on. He happened to mention about Veena who now takes care most of the group activities and then I recollected Veena's Picture. I couldn't stop appreciating Veena's efforts in maintaining this group's mail. Every day we get atleast 25-50 moderated mails. Reading these moderated mails itself I don't find time. With her PhD on one hand and moderation of this group on other hand, I appreciate from deep of my heart Veena Nair. I am fortunate to see her picture too. I congratulate her on her achievement of PhD.I would like to appeal for all the BayArea, CA residents to take their time and let us meet at any place. Sunil has volunteered his house. Please send your contact info either directly to Sunil or can reply here.Let us meet. My complete address is in group's

members list.Sreenivas408-738-4344Om Namo NarayaNaya

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

Guest guest

I live in the mid-west USA.It will be good if all midwest and east coast devotees also get together and spread divine vibrations of Lord Krishna in our region.It will be good to see all North American Guruvayoorappan devotees gather under one roof.Hoping to see that dream come true.

Sarvam Krishnarpanamastu!

RAMPRIYA1008--- On Thu, 4/16/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meetguruvayur Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 6:28 PM

Dear Friends,I have a suggestion. Why don't we plan to attend the KHNA convention. If not all days, California residents can come one day with consultation so that we can have get-together of our members at the convention. I will reach there on July 9th and depart on 14th. I request all the members who can make it to come for the convention, not only California residence but all North American residents to come.Thanks

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Thu, 4/16/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >Re: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meetguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, April 16, 2009, 4:01 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sreenivasa Rao

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Satya Sreenivasa Rao Ramisetty <sreenivas_r@ hotmail.com>Guruvayur <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:44:59 PM[Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meet

I happen to meet Sunil at a nearby temple and we exchanged pleasantries. I thanked him personally for Shri KVG's photo and happened to talk how the this group activities are going on. He happened to mention about Veena who now takes care most of the group activities and then I recollected Veena's Picture. I couldn't stop appreciating Veena's efforts in maintaining this group's mail. Every day we get atleast 25-50 moderated mails. Reading these moderated mails itself I don't find time. With her PhD on one hand and moderation of this group on other hand, I appreciate from deep of my heart Veena Nair. I am fortunate to see her picture too. I congratulate her on her achievement of PhD.I would like to appeal for all the BayArea, CA residents to take their time and let us meet at any place. Sunil has volunteered his house. Please send your contact info either directly to Sunil or can reply here.Let us meet. My complete address is in

group's members list.Sreenivas408-738-4344Om Namo NarayaNaya

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am Kumara Murugan Yadav working as a Lecturer in Lakshmi Ammal

Polytechnic College. Yesterday I was in Guruvayoor.

I am Very happy to note your wish.

By Lord Krishna You all meet together.

If possible i will come and join with you Next year.

Wish you all Success.

Yours

Kumara Murugan.--- On Fri, 17/4/09, chandrika shankar <chandrikashankar wrote:

chandrika shankar <chandrikashankarRe: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meetguruvayur Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 11:27 PM

I live in the mid-west USA.It will be good if all midwest and east coast devotees also get together and spread divine vibrations of Lord Krishna in our region.It will be good to see all North American Guruvayoorappan devotees gather under one roof.Hoping to see that dream come true.

RAMPRIYA1008--- On Thu, 4/16/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>Re: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meetguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, April 16, 2009, 6:28 PM

Dear Friends,I have a suggestion. Why don't we plan to attend the KHNA convention. If not all days, California residents can come one day with consultation so that we can have get-together of our members at the convention. I will reach there on July 9th and depart on 14th. I request all the members who can make it to come for the convention, not only California residence but all North American residents to come.Thanks

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Thu, 4/16/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >Re: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meetguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, April 16, 2009, 4:01 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sreenivasa Rao

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

I happen to meet Sunil at a nearby temple and we exchanged pleasantries. I thanked him personally for Shri KVG's photo and happened to talk how the this group activities are going on. He happened to mention about Veena who now takes care most of the group activities and then I recollected Veena's Picture. I couldn't stop appreciating Veena's efforts in maintaining this group's mail. Every day we get atleast 25-50 moderated mails. Reading these moderated mails itself I don't find time. With her PhD on one hand and moderation of this group on other hand, I appreciate from deep of my heart Veena Nair. I am fortunate to see her picture too. I congratulate her on her achievement of PhD.I would like to appeal for all the BayArea, CA residents to take their time and let us meet at any place. Sunil has volunteered his house. Please send your contact info either directly to Sunil or can reply here.Let us meet. My complete address is in

group's members list.Sreenivas408-738-4344Om Namo NarayaNaya

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Thanks for all of you who has replied. I am yet to see response from Bay Area residents. Anyway for all the people who are in North America, please send a mail about your location so that who ever is interested can meet each other or as a group.

Honestly, when I took the initiative to meet Sunil, I just called him around 9 PM or so and told him that I am going to meet him and will be there for 10 mins. It went more than I promised him.

So I want everyone to take initiative and let us move this movement to meet.

Sreenivas

Om Nama Narayanaya

guruvayur From: skmyogiDate: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:28:54 +0530Re: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meet

Dear Sir,

I am Kumara Murugan Yadav working as a Lecturer in Lakshmi Ammal

Polytechnic College. Yesterday I was in Guruvayoor.

I am Very happy to note your wish.

By Lord Krishna You all meet together.

If possible i will come and join with you Next year.

Wish you all Success.

Yours

Kumara Murugan.--- On Fri, 17/4/09, chandrika shankar <chandrikashankar > wrote:

chandrika shankar <chandrikashankar >Re: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meetguruvayur Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 11:27 PM

RAMPRIYA1008--- On Thu, 4/16/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>Re: [Guruvayur] A call for Bayarea residents for a friendly meetguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, April 16, 2009, 6:28 PM

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sreenivasa Rao

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

I happen to meet Sunil at a nearby temple and we exchanged pleasantries. I thanked him personally for Shri KVG's photo and happened to talk how the this group activities are going on. He happened to mention about Veena who now takes care most of the group activities and then I recollected Veena's Picture. I couldn't stop appreciating Veena's efforts in maintaining this group's mail. Every day we get atleast 25-50 moderated mails. Reading these moderated mails itself I don't find time. With her PhD on one hand and moderation of this group on other hand, I appreciate from deep of my heart Veena Nair. I am fortunate to see her picture too. I congratulate her on her achievement of PhD.I would like to appeal for all the BayArea, CA residents to take their time and let us meet at any place. Sunil has volunteered his house. Please send your contact info either directly to Sunil or can reply here.Let us meet. My complete address is in group's members list.Sreenivas408-738-4344Om Namo NarayaNaya

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.