IndiaDivine.org

My Guru Udupi Krishna .........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

" Achaaryaath paadam aadatthepaadam sishya swamedhayaapaadam sa brahmachaaribhyasesham kaala kramena cha "

It means a person can get only one quarter of knowledge from Achaarya - the teacher, another quarter by analyzing self, one quarter by discussing with others and the last quarter during the process of living by method addition, deletion, correction, and modification of already known aachaaraas or new aachaaraas.

Dear Vikram Rajan,

This all articles I colleted from different source, guru, devotees, friends, Internet…

Photo : Udupi Krishna

"In Me they are all strung like pearls upon a thread."

:- Jagat Guru Lord Udupi Krishna (My Guru)

"Remember me, if I am right,

Don’t forget me, if I am wrong."

Bharath.Krishna

Doha, Qatar

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others" - Statement from unknown person.

The sacred rice is called "AKSHATA" which literally means "UNBROKEN or FULL".

(in Sanskrit kshita means diminishable, akshita means un diminishable). So the significance of offering FULL GRAIN RICE, colored yellow or red is that, the Jeevatma is actually pure (White) but is now symbolized by mind that is having desires, i.e., color. Thus, the colored rice grains represent ourselves (body, mind etc.).

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan[Guruvayur] Re: HINDU RITUALS AND ROUTINES - Part 22guruvayur Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 3:55 PM

Dear Dada, I am Sri Krishna bhakt with the blessing of my Sri GuruDev. I am doing chanting as per advised by him. Please could you tell me if yours Guru Name or atleast from where. As the knowledge you are given here is just like the knowledge imparted by my guru. Only if it is ok. According to the article it is better to use white akshata if we need to proceed with spiritality without expectation. Right Correct me if I am wrong. Hare Krishna. I will verify with Senior devotees also.With Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for making me read this article. Hare Krishna.guruvayur , zumbrys wrote:>> > > Â > HINDU RITUALS AND ROUTINES - > WHY DO WE FOLLOW THOSE? >

> Akshata..> Â > Â > > Various substances are used in the puja ritual with an objective of attracting deity principles on a large scale and within a short period. Thus the worshipper is maximally benefitted. However if all the substances are not available daily, there is one ingredient which lets us receive all the benefits of a puja ritual and that is Akshata. This is an important ingredient of puja material. Let us now know it in details> This is an important ingredient of puja ritual which absorbs all the deity principles in it. That is why it given a central place on the platter. Let us understand about the subtle effect of akshata> > > Every grain of akshata has a capacity to attract chaitanya and shakti of all deity principles > > It retains the Shakti and chaitanya > > It emits shakti and chaitanya in all directions depending upon the

requirement. > Unbroken rice grains when smeared with kumkum constitute akshata. When they are offered to a deity, the frequencies of deity generate similar fequencies in the akshatas. When any one of the two strings of a musical instrument having equal frequencies is stretched then the vibrations generated in it induce exactly similar vibrations in the other. In the same fashion when the akshatas are charged with divine frequencies then similar vibrations are generated in the store of rice grains in the house. Thus the rice which is charged with divine principle frequencies can be consumed throughout the year as holy sacrament (prasad) and thus can get benefit of frequencies of divine principles. You must have now understood the reason behind keeping the rice grains offered to a deity or those given as sacrament, in the grain store of the house. > Our purpose behind deity worship is to acquire sattva component therefore in religious

rituals like puja unbroken rice grains are used to attract frequencies of deities and sattva component. The word akshata means where there is no breakage.> Why is it that Lord Shiva is offered white akshatas? > > Generally in ritualistic worship of any deity or on auspicious occasions red coloured akshatas are used. The red akshatas are symbolic of spiritual practice done with expectation of fulfilling the desires. The frequencies of deity principle getting attracted towards akshatas smeared with kumkum are subtle in nature. Shri Ganesh principle or Shri Devi principle get attracted to red colour faster. Therefore in the worship of Shri Ganeshji or Shri Devi, the red akshatas are frequently used. > White akshatas are symbolic of detachment (renunciation) that is Spiritual practice without expectation. The use of white akshatas is done to attract the primordial superior deities’ principles. Subtlemost frequencies of the

Universe are attracted towards white akshatas.> Let us thus proceed on the spiritual path with the help of such knowledge and their applications even though the action may appear small.> Here we conclude this satsang. We pray at the Holy feet of Guru that let everyone take the benefit of the science of arrangement of puja articles as explained in this satsang by actually applying it.> Â > Â > > dil se, > Bharath.Krishna > Doha, Qatar> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>---Om Namo Narayanaya: