Unimaginable-an incident

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A friend of mine came home to invite me for his daughter's wedding.He narrated

this incident.

A lady went to Guruvayur for Darshan alone.She had darsan of thr Lord.She later

went to the counter to get prasadam of Palpayasam.She had mouthful of payasam

chanting " Krishna,Guruvayurappa " .Before she could take the next helping,she had

reached the feet of the Lord.

Ramachandran.C

Guest guest

Very good devotee

RamachandranChidambaraIyer <chidamba_ramguruvayur Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 1:47:15 PM[Guruvayur] Unimaginable-an incident

A friend of mine came home to invite me for his daughter's wedding.He narrated this incident.A lady went to Guruvayur for Darshan alone.She had darsan of thr Lord.She later went to the counter to get prasadam of Palpayasam.She had mouthful of payasam chanting "Krishna,Guruvayura ppa".Before she could take the next helping,she had reached the feet of the Lord.Ramachandran. C

Guest guest

Arthan Kaman ajasram vitharathi Paramananda sandram gathimcha!Sriman Narayaneeyam Dasakam 1,Sloka 8,Line #2Hantha Bhagyam jananam!RamachandranChidambaraIyer <chidamba_ramguruvayur Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 1:17:15 AM[Guruvayur]

Unimaginable-an incident

A friend of mine came home to invite me for his daughter's wedding.He narrated this incident.

A lady went to Guruvayur for Darshan alone.She had darsan of thr Lord.She later went to the counter to get prasadam of Palpayasam.She had mouthful of payasam chanting "Krishna,Guruvayura ppa".Before she could take the next helping,she had reached the feet of the Lord.

Ramachandran. C

Guest guest

Hi,

I have to give you a similar divine experience which my beloved grandmother had many years ago.. She was 72 years old and had no illness whatsoever. She used to climb up the ladder( narrow onewhich we had in our houseto take virakuetc), and cook etc even at this age. One day, she had slight fever. Suddenly she told all the children and grandchildren around her to please pray to Guruvayurappan whom she saw in front of Her!! The exact words were "ellaavarum thozhoo Guruvayurappane itha kandiille!"

and she passed away with in minutes. I feel so blessed to be her granddaughter and I pray to Guruvayuraapan that when the time comes for me HE blesses me with similar experience.

regards,

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sreedevi menon

--- On Fri, 4/24/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:

Viswanathan K <kvichu2000Re: [Guruvayur] Unimaginable-an incidentguruvayur Date: Friday, April 24, 2009, 10:08 AM

Arthan Kaman ajasram vitharathi Paramananda sandram gathimcha!Sriman Narayaneeyam Dasakam 1,Sloka 8,Line #2

Hantha Bhagyam jananam!

RamachandranChidamb araIyer <chidamba_ram@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, April 24, 2009 1:17:15 AM[Guruvayur] Unimaginable- an incident

A friend of mine came home to invite me for his daughter's wedding.He narrated this incident.A lady went to Guruvayur for Darshan alone.She had darsan of thr Lord.She later went to the counter to get prasadam of Palpayasam.She had mouthful of payasam chanting "Krishna,Guruvayura ppa".Before she could take the next helping,she had reached the feet of the Lord.Ramachandran. C