IndiaDivine.org

My visit to Bangalore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,

I had the opportunity to meet our KVG on my visit to Banglaore last week. Jayasree Menon was kind enough to take us to his house and we spent quite some time talking to him. We went to KJayasree menons house also and spent some time there. I am attaching the pho

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18

6 of 6 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,

We only were greatly honoured by the visit to KVG's house and we dont deserve his praises and his quoting the sloka from Ramayana etc. He is a great soul and we were blessed to make his acquaintance thanks to Jayasree and Mr. Menon. We will be really honoured if KVGji could visit us when he comes to Chennai as ha said.I hope that Lord Guruvayurappan will give us one more chance of enjoying the pleasure of the company of the great KVG.He is an illustration of a sloka I composed once.

soubhaagya souSeelyavanthaH santhaH

meruriva unnataa api maithryaa karuNayaa cha

salilam iva nimnagaaH punanthi bhuvanam

aho bhaagyavanthaH thadhaaSrayapraapthaaH

We are the bhagyavanthas !

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

--- On Sun, 4/26/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] My visit to Bangaloreguruvayur Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 5:41 PM

Dear Gurudevs,Radhe Krishna!It was, indeed, a most pleasant occasion in my life when I could spend some time with Smt. Jayashree Menon, Shri. Kumar Menon, Smt. Sarojaji and Shri. Ramanujam.The little time we could spend together was certainly due to the courtesy of Shri. Kumar Menon who took lots of pains to drive the Ramanujams all the way to my place. I really admire his patience and perseverance for having taken all the pains, and I can understand the pillar of strength Jayashreeji is having behind her in all her activities connected with our group. In fact, on the day we had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in the Ayyappan temple here, I observed with a great sense of admirarion, the spirit of unity and co-operation with which all members of the family worked together to make the event, a great success!When the car stopped in front of our house, my happiness knew no bounds, and I was finding myself short

of words to express myself, but the very sight of the Ramanujams spontaneously brought back a verse I remembered from Valmiki Ramayanam, as expressed by King Dasaratha when Sage Viswamitra visited him asking for the services of Rama, which goes like this: "YADHA AMRUTHASYA SAMPRAPTIH, YADHA VARSHAM ANOODAKE---- ----THATHA TAVAAGAMANAM MANYE, SWAGATHAM THAE MAHAMUNE". Suddenly I found that the last word was "MAHAMUNE" there was inappropriate, I groped for a substitute word, and lo! it came out, as "MAHODAYAH!". I quote this to stress that even a short-time association of great people like the Ramanujams inducts some intelligence into dull-heads like me!Unfortunately there was no one else in my house at that time, capable of taking care of the guests, but Smt. Jayashreeji came to my rescue by acting as a daughter to me, and helped us with some coffee. The delicious Amra-phalams (mangoes) which Sarojaji presented to me

continue the mouth-watering experience. And Shri. Ramanujam with his most jovial remarks and Sardarji jokes kept us in high spirits, laughing all the time, and longing for a longer company with him, which i propose to have when I visit Chennai next. Warmest regardsKVG

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:49 AM, <sarojram18 > wrote:

[Attachment(s) from sarojram18 included below]

Dear Gurudevs,

I had the opportunity to meet our KVG on my visit to Banglaore last week. Jayasree Menon was kind enough to take us to his house and we spent quite some time talking to him. We went to KJayasree menons house also and spent some time there. I am attaching the pho

www.freewebs. com/asrama3

http://www.geocitie s.com/sarojram18

Guest guest

Dear Poojya devotees;

I also had the opportunity to visit esteemed Shree Gopalakrishnan, who I endearingly call as "Gopalakrishnan mama" last month. It was on Sunday, March-1, the very first day of my three week long visit to India. After visiting him with my wife and seeking his blessings, all seemed to go so well. I visited several places of worship and of course our dearest Guruvayoorappan in his holy abode of bhooloka vaikuntham. I also got an opportunity to partake in a Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in Coimbatore. I remember reciting dasakam 72 (Akrura's mission to Gokulam) of the Narayaneeyam sitting in the taxi en route to his house. I can only imagine the thrill that Akrura may have felt on his visit to Gokulam to see the Bhagavan.

Gopalakrishnan mama and his family members were very gracious and hospitable. I recited two dasakams in the company of mama sitting in his pooja room. The thrill of his company and the divinity of his Pooja room still linger in my thoughts. Although a short visit, it will be a memory that always stays vivid in my mind. Please see the attached photographs from this meeting.

Love,

Narasimhan --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] My visit to Bangaloreguruvayur Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 2:08 AM

Dear Gurudevs,

We only were greatly honoured by the visit to KVG's house and we dont deserve his praises and his quoting the sloka from Ramayana etc. He is a great soul and we were blessed to make his acquaintance thanks to Jayasree and Mr. Menon. We will be really honoured if KVGji could visit us when he comes to Chennai as ha said.I hope that Lord Guruvayurappan will give us one more chance of enjoying the pleasure of the company of the great KVG.He is an illustration of a sloka I composed once.

aho bhaagyavanthaH thadhaaSrayapraapth aaH

saroja Ramanujam

--- On Sun, 4/26/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Guruvayur] My visit to Bangaloreguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, April 26, 2009, 5:41 PM

Dear Gurudevs,Radhe Krishna!It was, indeed, a most pleasant occasion in my life when I could spend some time with Smt. Jayashree Menon, Shri. Kumar Menon, Smt. Sarojaji and Shri. Ramanujam.The little time we could spend together was certainly due to the courtesy of Shri. Kumar Menon who took lots of pains to drive the Ramanujams all the way to my place. I really admire his patience and perseverance for having taken all the pains, and I can understand the pillar of strength Jayashreeji is having behind her in all her activities connected with our group. In fact, on the day we had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in the Ayyappan temple here, I observed with a great sense of admirarion, the spirit of unity and co-operation with which all members of the family worked together to make the event, a great success!When the car stopped in front of our house, my happiness knew no bounds, and I was finding myself short

of words to express myself, but the very sight of the Ramanujams spontaneously brought back a verse I remembered from Valmiki Ramayanam, as expressed by King Dasaratha when Sage Viswamitra visited him asking for the services of Rama, which goes like this: "YADHA AMRUTHASYA SAMPRAPTIH, YADHA VARSHAM ANOODAKE---- ----THATHA TAVAAGAMANAM MANYE, SWAGATHAM THAE MAHAMUNE". Suddenly I found that the last word was "MAHAMUNE" there was inappropriate, I groped for a substitute word, and lo! it came out, as "MAHODAYAH!" . I quote this to stress that even a short-time association of great people like the Ramanujams inducts some intelligence into dull-heads like me!Unfortunately there was no one else in my house at that time, capable of taking care of the guests, but Smt. Jayashreeji came to my rescue by acting as a daughter to me, and helped us with some coffee. The delicious Amra-phalams (mangoes) which Sarojaji presented to me

continue the mouth-watering experience. And Shri. Ramanujam with his most jovial remarks and Sardarji jokes kept us in high spirits, laughing all the time, and longing for a longer company with him, which i propose to have when I visit Chennai next. Warmest regardsKVG

Dear Gurudevs,

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Hare Krishna !

My Lord ! I have no words to thank my gurudevs like KVG sir and Saroja Madam for giving me a chance to sit with them for sometime which matters a lot to me.  I feel I am blessed to have such an opportunity which is not very easy for all to get. I really appreciate KVG sir for his great memories of each and every incident of the day.  May Lord give him more and more happiness and good health.

Sorry, I could not respond to this mail earlier as I was away to Tirupati for a beautiful darshan during this month of Vysakham.

Govinda .... Govinda..... Govinda....

2009/4/27 Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18

Dear Gurudevs,

We  only were greatly honoured by the visit to KVG's house and we dont deserve his praises and his quoting the sloka from Ramayana etc. He is a great soul and we were blessed to make his  acquaintance thanks to Jayasree and Mr. Menon. We will be really honoured if KVGji could visit us when he comes to Chennai as ha said.I hope that Lord Guruvayurappan will give us one more chance of  enjoying the pleasure of the company of the great KVG.He is an illustration of a sloka I composed once.

saroja Ramanujam

Dr.  Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. 

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] My visit to Bangalore

guruvayur Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 5:41 PM

Dear Gurudevs,Radhe Krishna!It was, indeed, a most pleasant occasion in my life when I could spend some time with Smt. Jayashree Menon, Shri. Kumar Menon, Smt. Sarojaji and Shri. Ramanujam.

The little time we could spend together was certainly due to the courtesy of Shri. Kumar Menon who took lots of pains to drive the Ramanujams all the way to my place.   I really admire his patience and perseverance for having taken all the pains, and I can understand the pillar of strength Jayashreeji is having behind her in all her activities connected with our group.   In fact, on the day we had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in the Ayyappan temple here, I observed with a great sense of admirarion, the spirit of unity and co-operation with which all members of the family worked together to make the event, a great success!

When the car stopped in front of our house, my happiness knew no bounds, and I was finding myself short of words to express myself, but the very sight of the Ramanujams spontaneously brought back a verse I remembered from Valmiki Ramayanam, as expressed by King Dasaratha when Sage Viswamitra visited him asking for the services of Rama, which goes like this:  " YADHA AMRUTHASYA SAMPRAPTIH, YADHA VARSHAM ANOODAKE---- ----THATHA TAVAAGAMANAM MANYE, SWAGATHAM THAE MAHAMUNE " .  Suddenly I found that the last word was " MAHAMUNE " there was inappropriate, I groped for a substitute word, and lo! it came out, as " MAHODAYAH! " .   I quote this to stress that even a short-time association of great people like the Ramanujams inducts some intelligence into dull-heads like me!

Unfortunately there was no one else in my house at that time, capable of taking care of the guests, but Smt. Jayashreeji came to my rescue by acting as a daughter to me, and helped us with some coffee.   The delicious Amra-phalams (mangoes) which Sarojaji presented to me continue the mouth-watering experience. And Shri. Ramanujam with his most jovial remarks and Sardarji jokes kept us in high spirits, laughing all the time, and longing for a longer company with him, which i propose to have when I visit Chennai next. 

Warmest regardsKVG

Dear Gurudevs,

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!Let me say that I read with all humility, the kind mails sent by Sarojaji enclosing the photographs, the one from Chandraji, Dr. Chitrabhanuji and Sri Krishnadayaji.   I am overwhelmed by the love and regard we all have for each other, and especially when my name is referred to, I am sure I do not deserve any of these respects or epithets, as I am no scholar or knowledgeable person, but just an ordinary Krishna-bhakta trying to ascend the steep steps of the ladder of Bhakti, and just one of those daasas of His dasaas. an " adhama " among aspirants.

Let us continue our prayers for the global welfare by chanting Vishnu Sahasranama at dusk time everyday so that the number of Krisha-bhaktas and the faith and belief we have placed in Kannan will be reaffirmed.

Pardon me for not responding earlier, as my computer has crashed and I am on borrowed cyber-time from my son.LoveKVG

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Hare Krishna !

My Lord ! I have no words to thank my gurudevs like KVG sir and Saroja Madam for giving me a chance to sit with them for sometime which matters a lot to me.  I feel I am blessed to have such an opportunity which is not very easy for all to get. I really appreciate KVG sir for his great memories of each and every incident of the day.  May Lord give him more and more happiness and good health.

Sorry, I could not respond to this mail earlier as I was away to Tirupati for a beautiful darshan during this month of Vysakham.

Dear Gurudevs,

We  only were greatly honoured by the visit to KVG's house and we dont deserve his praises and his quoting the sloka from Ramayana etc. He is a great soul and we were blessed to make his  acquaintance thanks to Jayasree and Mr. Menon. We will be really honoured if KVGji could visit us when he comes to Chennai as ha said.I hope that Lord Guruvayurappan will give us one more chance of  enjoying the pleasure of the company of the great KVG.He is an illustration of a sloka I composed once.

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Dear Gurudevs,Radhe Krishna!It was, indeed, a most pleasant occasion in my life when I could spend some time with Smt. Jayashree Menon, Shri. Kumar Menon, Smt. Sarojaji and Shri. Ramanujam.

The little time we could spend together was certainly due to the courtesy of Shri. Kumar Menon who took lots of pains to drive the Ramanujams all the way to my place.   I really admire his patience and perseverance for having taken all the pains, and I can understand the pillar of strength Jayashreeji is having behind her in all her activities connected with our group.   In fact, on the day we had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in the Ayyappan temple here, I observed with a great sense of admirarion, the spirit of unity and co-operation with which all members of the family worked together to make the event, a great success!

When the car stopped in front of our house, my happiness knew no bounds, and I was finding myself short of words to express myself, but the very sight of the Ramanujams spontaneously brought back a verse I remembered from Valmiki Ramayanam, as expressed by King Dasaratha when Sage Viswamitra visited him asking for the services of Rama, which goes like this:  " YADHA AMRUTHASYA SAMPRAPTIH, YADHA VARSHAM ANOODAKE---- ----THATHA TAVAAGAMANAM MANYE, SWAGATHAM THAE MAHAMUNE " .  Suddenly I found that the last word was " MAHAMUNE " there was inappropriate, I groped for a substitute word, and lo! it came out, as " MAHODAYAH! " .   I quote this to stress that even a short-time association of great people like the Ramanujams inducts some intelligence into dull-heads like me!

Unfortunately there was no one else in my house at that time, capable of taking care of the guests, but Smt. Jayashreeji came to my rescue by acting as a daughter to me, and helped us with some coffee.   The delicious Amra-phalams (mangoes) which Sarojaji presented to me continue the mouth-watering experience. And Shri. Ramanujam with his most jovial remarks and Sardarji jokes kept us in high spirits, laughing all the time, and longing for a longer company with him, which i propose to have when I visit Chennai next. 

Warmest regardsKVG

Dear Gurudevs,

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear and respected KVGji,

You may be still trying to ascend the steep steps of the Bhakthi ladder, but you are definitely not far from Guruvayurappan. I imagaine that you are very near the top and Krishna is holding your hand and together blessing us with the Bhaktharanjini Naraynaeeyam. KVGji, how can Bhagavan be not with you when you along with respected Sastriji and others did this punyam of publishing the best translation of Narayaneeyam ever. We enjoy every bit of the Bhaktharanjini translation, especially the Malayalam, and our sincere prayer to Guruvayurappan is to give you Aayuraarogya soukhyam.

Dear Gurudevs, please do buy a copy of it when ever they are available. It is eaishwaryam to have it in our house.(even if we do not read it for want of time.)  Like Bhagavatham, It is also " prakthyksha Krishna aeva hi " and if it is in your house, it will come to you. You do not have to go to it. I can assure that Krishna will make you read and study it. Naaraayaneeya padyam leads us to Bhagavan's padam and once you touch the paadakamalam, He will never let you leave.

With respectful regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!Let me say that I read with all humility, the kind mails sent by Sarojaji enclosing the photographs, the one from Chandraji, Dr. Chitrabhanuji and Sri Krishnadayaji.   I am overwhelmed by the love and regard we all have for each other, and especially when my name is referred to, I am sure I do not deserve any of these respects or epithets, as I am no scholar or knowledgeable person, but just an ordinary Krishna-bhakta trying to ascend the steep steps of the ladder of Bhakti, and just one of those daasas of His dasaas. an " adhama " among aspirants.

Let us continue our prayers for the global welfare by chanting Vishnu Sahasranama at dusk time everyday so that the number of Krisha-bhaktas and the faith and belief we have placed in Kannan will be reaffirmed.

Pardon me for not responding earlier, as my computer has crashed and I am on borrowed cyber-time from my son.LoveKVG

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Hare Krishna !

Dear Gurudevs,

saroja Ramanujam

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Dear Gurudevs,Radhe Krishna!It was, indeed, a most pleasant occasion in my life when I could spend some time with Smt. Jayashree Menon, Shri. Kumar Menon, Smt. Sarojaji and Shri. Ramanujam.The little time we could spend together was certainly due to the courtesy of Shri. Kumar Menon who took lots of pains to drive the Ramanujams all the way to my place.   I really admire his patience and perseverance for having taken all the pains, and I can understand the pillar of strength Jayashreeji is having behind her in all her activities connected with our group.   In fact, on the day we had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in the Ayyappan temple here, I observed with a great sense of admirarion, the spirit of unity and co-operation with which all members of the family worked together to make the event, a great success!

Warmest regardsKVG

Dear Gurudevs,

Guest guest

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

If we, who have been following different walks of life, have all come

together in this group and discuss different aspects of Bhakti, it is

only by His divine grace which is all-pervading. The great

instruments of the Lord are the and our great moderators who

have enabled the same to pass through our hands and prompted us to

participate in these discussions. In short, as it is said that even

for the thought of acquiring a book which is " Prathyakshah Krishna eva

hi " , let alone reading it, is by His divine grace alone. Why, even to

think about the Lord, one has to have His grace. To put it bluntly,

there is no doubt that He is with each one of us, and all our actions

are prompted by Him, as Bhattatiri has rightly been telling at every

stage, " Twat preranayeiva Bhooman! " So He IS present with all of

us, and if we respect Him, He will definitely guide us in the right

direction.

I have been recently experiencing this at every stage. I shall make

a special write-up on this topic when I am more free and after my

computer comes back.

Loving regards

KVG

On 4/30/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

> Dear and respected KVGji,

>

> You may be still trying to ascend the steep steps of the Bhakthi ladder, but

> you are definitely not far from Guruvayurappan. I imagaine that you are very

> near the top and Krishna is holding your hand and together blessing us with

> the Bhaktharanjini Naraynaeeyam. KVGji, how can Bhagavan be not with you

> when you along with respected Sastriji and others did this punyam of

> publishing the best translation of Narayaneeyam ever. We enjoy every bit of

> the Bhaktharanjini translation, especially the Malayalam, and our sincere

> prayer to Guruvayurappan is to give you Aayuraarogya soukhyam.

>

> Dear Gurudevs, please do buy a copy of it when ever they are available. It

> is eaishwaryam to have it in our house.(even if we do not read it for want

> of time.) Like Bhagavatham, It is also " prakthyksha Krishna aeva hi " and if

> it is in your house, it will come to you. You do not have to go to it. I can

> assure that Krishna will make you read and study it. Naaraayaneeya padyam

> leads us to Bhagavan's padam and once you touch the paadakamalam, He will

> never let you leave.

>

>

> With respectful regards and prayers

> Savitri

>

>

>

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM, K.V Gopalakrishna <

> gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

>

>>

>>

>> Dear all,

>>

>> Radhe Krishna!

>> Let me say that I read with all humility, the kind mails sent by Sarojaji

>> enclosing the photographs, the one from Chandraji, Dr. Chitrabhanuji and

>> Sri

>> Krishnadayaji. I am overwhelmed by the love and regard we all have for

>> each other, and especially when my name is referred to, I am sure I do not

>> deserve any of these respects or epithets, as I am no scholar or

>> knowledgeable person, but just an ordinary Krishna-bhakta trying to ascend

>> the steep steps of the ladder of Bhakti, and just one of those daasas of

>> His

>> dasaas. an " adhama " among aspirants.

>>

>> Let us continue our prayers for the global welfare by chanting Vishnu

>> Sahasranama at dusk time everyday so that the number of Krisha-bhaktas and

>> the faith and belief we have placed in Kannan will be reaffirmed.

>>

>> Pardon me for not responding earlier, as my computer has crashed and I am

>> on borrowed cyber-time from my son.

>>

>> Love

>> KVG

>>

>>

>> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Jayasree Menon

>> <euroanusterwrote:

>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Hare Krishna !

>>>

>>> My Lord ! I have no words to thank my gurudevs like KVG sir and Saroja

>>> Madam for giving me a chance to sit with them for sometime which matters

>>> a

>>> lot to me. I feel I am blessed to have such an opportunity which is not

>>> very easy for all to get. I really appreciate KVG sir for his great

>>> memories

>>> of each and every incident of the day. May Lord give him more and more

>>> happiness and good health.

>>>

>>> Sorry, I could not respond to this mail earlier as I was away to Tirupati

>>> for a beautiful darshan during this month of Vysakham.

>>>

>>> Govinda .... Govinda..... Govinda....

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> 2009/4/27 Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18

>>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>> Dear Gurudevs,

>>>>

>>>> We only were greatly honoured by the visit to KVG's house and we dont

>>>> deserve his praises and his quoting the sloka from Ramayana etc. He is a

>>>> great soul and we were blessed to make his acquaintance thanks to

>>>> Jayasree

>>>> and Mr. Menon. We will be really honoured if KVGji could visit us when

>>>> he

>>>> comes to Chennai as ha said.I hope that Lord Guruvayurappan will give us

>>>> one

>>>> more chance of enjoying the pleasure of the company of the great KVG.He

>>>> is

>>>> an illustration of a sloka I composed once.

>>>> soubhaagya souSeelyavanthaH santhaH

>>>> meruriva unnataa api maithryaa karuNayaa cha

>>>> salilam iva nimnagaaH punanthi bhuvanam

>>>> aho bhaagyavanthaH thadhaaSrayapraapthaaH

>>>>

>>>> We are the bhagyavanthas !

>>>> saroja Ramanujam

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> **

>>>>

>>>> * Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

>>>> *

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> www.freewebs.com/asrama3

>>>> http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> --- On *Sun, 4/26/09, K.V Gopalakrishna

>>>> <gopalakrishna.kv*wrote:

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv

>>>> Re: [Guruvayur] My visit to Bangalore

>>>> guruvayur

>>>> Sunday, April 26, 2009, 5:41 PM

>>>>

>>>> Dear Gurudevs,

>>>> Radhe Krishna!

>>>>

>>>> It was, indeed, a most pleasant occasion in my life when I could spend

>>>> some time with Smt. Jayashree Menon, Shri. Kumar Menon, Smt. Sarojaji

>>>> and

>>>> Shri. Ramanujam.

>>>>

>>>> The little time we could spend together was certainly due to the

>>>> courtesy

>>>> of Shri. Kumar Menon who took lots of pains to drive the Ramanujams all

>>>> the

>>>> way to my place. I really admire his patience and perseverance for

>>>> having

>>>> taken all the pains, and I can understand the pillar of strength

>>>> Jayashreeji

>>>> is having behind her in all her activities connected with our group.

>>>> In

>>>> fact, on the day we had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in the Ayyappan

>>>> temple

>>>> here, I observed with a great sense of admirarion, the spirit of unity

>>>> and

>>>> co-operation with which all members of the family worked together to

>>>> make

>>>> the event, a great success!

>>>>

>>>> When the car stopped in front of our house, my happiness knew no bounds,

>>>> and I was finding myself short of words to express myself, but the very

>>>> sight of the Ramanujams spontaneously brought back a verse I remembered

>>>> from

>>>> Valmiki Ramayanam, as expressed by King Dasaratha when Sage Viswamitra

>>>> visited him asking for the services of Rama, which goes like this:

>>>> " YADHA

>>>> AMRUTHASYA SAMPRAPTIH, YADHA VARSHAM ANOODAKE---- ----THATHA

>>>> TAVAAGAMANAM

>>>> MANYE, SWAGATHAM THAE MAHAMUNE " . Suddenly I found that the last word

>>>> was

>>>> " MAHAMUNE " there was inappropriate, I groped for a substitute word, and

>>>> lo!

>>>> it came out, as " MAHODAYAH! " . I quote this to stress that even a

>>>> short-time association of great people like the Ramanujams inducts some

>>>> intelligence into dull-heads like me!

>>>>

>>>> Unfortunately there was no one else in my house at that time, capable of

>>>> taking care of the guests, but Smt. Jayashreeji came to my rescue by

>>>> acting

>>>> as a daughter to me, and helped us with some coffee. The delicious

>>>> Amra-phalams (mangoes) which Sarojaji presented to me continue the

>>>> mouth-watering experience. And Shri. Ramanujam with his most jovial

>>>> remarks

>>>> and Sardarji jokes kept us in high spirits, laughing all the time, and

>>>> longing for a longer company with him, which i propose to have when I

>>>> visit

>>>> Chennai next.

>>>>

>>>> Warmest regards

>>>> KVG

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:49 AM, <sarojram18 (AT) (DOT)

>>>> com<http://us.mc348.mail./mc/compose?to=sarojram18 >

>>>> > wrote:

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

[Attachment(s)<http://us.mc348.mail./mc/welcome?.gx=1 & .rand=41rqnaiklge\

iu#120e133ff406a1c4_TopText>from

>>>>> sarojram18 (AT) (DOT)

>>>>> com

>>>>>

<http://us.mc348.mail./mc/compose?to=sarojram18 >included

>>>>> below]

>>>>>

>>>>> Dear Gurudevs,

>>>>>

>>>>> I had the opportunity to meet our KVG on my visit to Banglaore last

>>>>> week. Jayasree Menon was kind enough to take us to his house and we

>>>>> spent

>>>>> quite some time talking to him. We went to KJayasree menons house also

>>>>> and

>>>>> spent some time there. I am attaching the pho

>>>>>

>>>>> **

>>>>>

>>>>> * Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in

>>>>> sanskrit.*

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> www.freewebs.

>>>>> com/asrama3<http://www.freewebs.com/asrama3>

>>>>> http://www.geocitie

>>>>> s.com/sarojram18<http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> --

>>> Best regards

>>>

>>> Jayasree Menon

>>> Bangalore

>>> +9900149461

>>> my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

>>>

>>>

--

>>> A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal

>>> leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

>>>

>>>

>>

>>

>