IndiaDivine.org

My visit to Bangalore [6 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Sarojamji!

Thank you!  Now I can put a face to one more bhakta's name.

Regards,

Chith Puram

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:19 AM, <sarojram18 wrote:

[Attachment(s) from sarojram18 included below]

Dear Gurudevs,

I had the opportunity to meet our KVG on my visit to Banglaore last week. Jayasree Menon was kind enough to take us to his house and we spent quite some time talking to him. We went to KJayasree menons house also and spent some time there. I am attaching the pho

Dr.  Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. 

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,Radhe Krishna!It was, indeed, a most pleasant occasion in my life when I could spend some time with Smt. Jayashree Menon, Shri. Kumar Menon, Smt. Sarojaji and Shri. Ramanujam.The little time we could spend together was certainly due to the courtesy of Shri. Kumar Menon who took lots of pains to drive the Ramanujams all the way to my place.   I really admire his patience and perseverance for having taken all the pains, and I can understand the pillar of strength Jayashreeji is having behind her in all her activities connected with our group.   In fact, on the day we had the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam in the Ayyappan temple here, I observed with a great sense of admirarion, the spirit of unity and co-operation with which all members of the family worked together to make the event, a great success!

When the car stopped in front of our house, my happiness knew no bounds, and I was finding myself short of words to express myself, but the very sight of the Ramanujams spontaneously brought back a verse I remembered from Valmiki Ramayanam, as expressed by King Dasaratha when Sage Viswamitra visited him asking for the services of Rama, which goes like this:  " YADHA AMRUTHASYA SAMPRAPTIH, YADHA VARSHAM ANOODAKE--------THATHA TAVAAGAMANAM MANYE, SWAGATHAM THAE MAHAMUNE " .  Suddenly I found that the last word was " MAHAMUNE " there was inappropriate, I groped for a substitute word, and lo! it came out, as " MAHODAYAH! " .   I quote this to stress that even a short-time association of great people like the Ramanujams inducts some intelligence into dull-heads like me!

Unfortunately there was no one else in my house at that time, capable of taking care of the guests, but Smt. Jayashreeji came to my rescue by acting as a daughter to me, and helped us with some coffee.   The delicious Amra-phalams (mangoes) which Sarojaji presented to me continue the mouth-watering experience. And Shri. Ramanujam with his most jovial remarks and Sardarji jokes kept us in high spirits, laughing all the time, and longing for a longer company with him, which i propose to have when I visit Chennai next. 

Warmest regardsKVGOn Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:49 AM, <sarojram18 wrote:

Dear Gurudevs,

I had the opportunity to meet our KVG on my visit to Banglaore last week. Jayasree Menon was kind enough to take us to his house and we spent quite some time talking to him. We went to KJayasree menons house also and spent some time there. I am attaching the pho

Dr.  Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. 

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Guest guest

Dear Sri Saroja Ji,I am delighted to see once again our beloved KVG. Thank you very much for sharing the photos.Om Namo NarayanayaSreenivasguruvayur CC: gopalakrishna.kvFrom: sarojram18Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 23:19:11 -0700[Guruvayur] My visit to Bangalore [6 Attachments]

Dear Gurudevs,

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.