IndiaDivine.org

Brahmashri K.V.Gopalakrishna ji .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhaktas , It is due to Bhagavan's grace that we get such visual images of blessed Vaishnavas like Brahmashri K.V.Gopalakrishna ji . In this Kali-yugam , the divine will hides such MahAtamAs from public view . Only those sincere in their Bhakti-yoga get access to such Nishkama-karmis . The great Vedic scholar Brahmashri Vageeswara ShAstri had been ardently praying to his Ishta-deva Bhagavan Sri Krishnaswamy to bless with a virtuous son . And Bhaktavalsalan gifted KVG to him . Being such a Krishna-given Vaishnava, KVG quickly mastered Vedic ShAstras from his illustrious father . Thereafter , he has been leading a Sattvic life rooted on Nishkama-Karma . I personally know that , Lord Siva has once appeared in a human like form in front of KVGji during the auspicious Sandhya hours to enlighten him personally . I am taking the liberty to reveal this personal information here only for the benefit of the Devotee- readers . It is due to our ignorance that we fail to realize the real *MahAtmyam* of Pure Vaishnavas like KVG ji who can teach us by even Silence. I have had many interactions with him . On certain occasions, I had even rudely questioned his philosophies . Any other Scholar in his place would have blasted me for such stupid remarks . However, KVG ji just remained patient allowing me the space to learn from my blunders and atone for it . He even pacified the wise devotees who were offended by my harsh comments against the revered AchAryan . I have never experienced such a compassion from any other Scholars . It is true that , KVG ji is not an ordinary one !The uniqueness of Krishna-bhakti is that even a born-idiot can practice it safely and improve gradually without the fear of being harmed by Bhagavan or Vaishnava- AchAryas like KVG ji . Bhaktaranjini English Commentary of Narayaneeyam is KVG's divine gift to the suffering humanity . I consider it to be my *Punyam* to have obtained a blessed copy from KVGji and encouraging many other devotees to obtain it as well . I hope that , on this auspicious occasion of * Akshaya-Thitheeya * many other Krishna-bhkatas too will utilize this great opportunity to benefit from the God-realized KVGji . Om Namo Narayanaya !!! Krishnadaya . guruvayur , sarojram18 wrote:>> > Dear Gurudevs,> > I had the opportunity to meet our KVG on my visit to Banglaore last week. Jayasree Menon was kind enough to take us to his house and we spent quite some time talking to him. We went to KJayasree menons house also and spent some time there. I am attaching the pho> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.> > > www.freewebs.com/asrama3> http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18> > > >