IndiaDivine.org

visit to Guruvayoor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanayawe will be in india for a short one wk trip.i will be going to Guruvayoor to get darsan .i will pray for everyone.please pray to our Unnikannan to give a good DarsanGuruvayoorappa raskhlkkenameOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Bhagavethe Vasudevaya

Guest guest

Pranamam Rajeswariji,

You will get good Darshan. Our Unnikannan is always With you.

With Prayers

Aum Namo Narayanaya

jayasankar Vattekkat

--- On Tue, 5/5/09, Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee wrote:

Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee[Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoorguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 4:58 AM

Om Namo Narayanayawe will be in india for a short one wk trip.i will be going to Guruvayoor to get darsan .i will pray for everyone.please pray to our Unnikannan to give a good DarsanGuruvayoorappa raskhlkkenameOm Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Bhagavethe Vasudevaya

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Rajeswari anandaji Pranamam

It's very pleausre news. Kannan may provide good darshan to you & your family. We will be with you. Have a good Darsan

With Prayers

Sushma--- On Mon, 4/5/09, Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee wrote:

Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee[Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoorguruvayur Date: Monday, 4 May, 2009, 11:28 PM

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you for your prayers and we all pray for your pleasant trip to Guruvayoor and Dharsan during Vaisakha maasam and safe return.

I take this opportunity to let all our members know, who will be in Guruvayoor this week, that our Sarojaji will be in Guruvayoor today, tomorrow and Thursday. If anyone can get this message in time may kindly introduce and have a "mini group" meeting of our group in Guruvayoor. Her trip was planned at short notice and could not be announced in advance.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Rajeswari ananda <anandarajeeguruvayur Sent: Monday, May 4, 2009 6:28:42 PM[Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor

Om Namo Narayanayawe will be in india for a short one wk trip.i will be going to Guruvayoor to get darsan .i will pray for everyone.please pray to our Unnikannan to give a good DarsanGuruvayoorappa raskhlkkenameOm Namo NarayanayaOm Om Namo Bhagavethe Vasudevaya

Guest guest

Om Namo NarayanayaThank you for your mail.We arrived in Dehi,last night and today we will be flying to Trivandrum.following day we will be travelling to Guruvayoor,and we will be back to states the next wk.Thank you and every body in the group for your prayers Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya--- On Tue, 5/5/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoorguruvayur Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 8:27 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you for your prayers and we all pray for your pleasant trip to Guruvayoor and Dharsan during Vaisakha maasam and safe return.

I take this opportunity to let all our members know, who will be in Guruvayoor this week, that our Sarojaji will be in Guruvayoor today, tomorrow and Thursday. If anyone can get this message in time may kindly introduce and have a "mini group" meeting of our group in Guruvayoor. Her trip was planned at short notice and could not be announced in advance.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, May 4, 2009 6:28:42 PM[Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor

Om Namo Narayanayawe will be in india for a short one wk trip.i will be going to Guruvayoor to get darsan .i will pray for everyone.please pray to our Unnikannan to give a good DarsanGuruvayoorappa raskhlkkenameOm Namo NarayanayaOm Om Namo Bhagavethe Vasudevaya

Guest guest

Dea Menonji,

Thanks for your remarks about my trip tp Guruvayur. Of course I would havebeen very glad to have met any member of out group there. but the place was overcrwode on wednsday and it would have virtually impossible for any one to have met anybody else.. We had a, lmost give n up hop seeing the long winding queue till the India Cofee house ndthought we had to be satisfied with seeing the Lord from outside near the dvajasthmaba.We manged to get in trhough he side dorr but we could not go in except through the queue and even for thulabharam therew as along queue . I could not dstand for long and even before that my legs turned like water. I was chanthing the mname of guruvayurappan from the time we left Chennai and continued inside the tempe also . The senior citizens darsan was over at *am and we reached GVR only at 8.30 am But the Lord proved His words 'theshaam nithyaabhiyukthaanaam yogakshemam vhamyaham.' MY husband taking a chance

went inside the manager's office and explained our caser while I was praying to Guruvayurappan telling Him if itis His will that we should have His darsan that day let it happen. By the grace of the Lord an official from the manager's office joined us with a grioup of people anf we went iin through the entrance near the main door and joined the queue in front and had darsan within half an hour. Similatly some one in thulabharam countr also obliged all becaseu of the will of the Lord H Guruvayurappan.He know how and when to give darsan to the devotees. I was so satisfied that I bought a small Guruvayurappan idol and felt as though H ehas decided to come with us Himself. perhaps when you, veena aor Sunil and others who are close friends come to India we can go together again! It is again the will of the Lord!

saroja Ramanujam

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18

--- On Tue, 5/5/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoorguruvayur Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 8:57 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, May 4, 2009 6:28:42 PM[Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor

Guest guest

Dear Saroja Amma,

I am very happy to read about your trip to Guruvayoor and that you had a good

Darshan. You are a very special and pure devotee of Narayana and we have no

doubt that HE goes with you (everywhere).

I always felt that Guruvayoorappan let things happen, espcially when you are in

Guruvayoor including darshanam.

Please share any photos and a small travelogue with us for our Pilgrimage site

when you get time.

Pranams to both of you.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur , Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

>

> Dea Menonji,

>  

> Thanks for your remarks about my trip tp Guruvayur. Of course I would havebeen

very glad to have met any member of out group there. but the place was

overcrwode on wednsday and it would have virtually impossible for any one to

have met anybody else.. We had a, lmost give n up hop seeing the long winding

queue till the India Cofee house ndthought we had to be satisfied with seeing

the Lord from outside near the dvajasthmaba.We manged to get in trhough he side

dorr but we could not go in except through the queue and even for thulabharam

therew as along queue . I could not dstand for long and even before that my legs

turned like water. I was chanthing the mname of guruvayurappan from the time we

left Chennai and continued inside the tempe also . The senior citizens darsan

was over at *am and we reached GVR only at 8.30 am  But the Lord proved His

words 'theshaam nithyaabhiyukthaanaam yogakshemam vhamyaham.' MY husband taking

a chance went inside the

> manager's office and explained our caser while I was praying to

Guruvayurappan  telling Him if itis His will that we should have His darsan that

day let it happen.  By the grace of the Lord an official from the manager's

office joined us with a grioup of people anf we went iin through the entrance

near the main door and joined the queue in front and had darsan within half an

hour. Similatly some one in thulabharam countr also obliged all becaseu of the

will of the Lord H Guruvayurappan.He know how and when to give darsan to the

devotees. I was so satisfied that I bought a small Guruvayurappan idol and felt

as though H ehas decided to come with us Himself. perhaps when you, veena aor

Sunil and others who are close friends come to India we can go together again!

It is again the will of the Lord!

> saroja Ramanujam

>

>

>

>

>

>       

>                Dr.  Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

>  

>  

>                    www.freewebs.com/asrama3

>                 http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18

>  

>  

>  

>

> --- On Tue, 5/5/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

>

> Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002

> Re: [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor

> guruvayur

> Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 8:57 PM

>

>

>

>

Om Namo Narayanaya

> Thank you for your prayers and we all pray for your pleasant trip to

Guruvayoor and Dharsan during Vaisakha maasam and safe return.

> I take this opportunity to let all our members know, who will be in Guruvayoor

this week, that our Sarojaji will be in Guruvayoor today, tomorrow and Thursday.

If anyone can get this message in time may kindly introduce and have a " mini

group " meeting of our group in Guruvayoor. Her trip was planned at short notice

and could not be announced in advance.

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>

>

>

>

>

> Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee@ >

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Monday, May 4, 2009 6:28:42 PM

> [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor

>

Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> we will be in india for a short one wk trip.i will be going to Guruvayoor to

get darsan .i will pray for everyone.please pray to our Unnikannan to give a

good  Darsan

>

> Guruvayoorappa raskhlkkename

>

> Om Namo NarayanayaOm

> Om Namo Bhagavethe Vasudevaya

>

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sarojaji

I too Echo Sunil's feeling. I am really glad that you had a Dharshan as you wished, and completed "thulabhaaram" offering also. It is a news (to me at-least) that "senior" citizens should form a "queue" by 8 am. Though you were late by 30 minutes, Guruvayoorappan blessed you to have Dharshan in-spite of lengthy "Q" that too within 30 minutes. It certainly is HIS blessings and you two are really blessed souls. I am sure you will certainly share your experience and "pictures" with us all later at your convenience. I too long for a trip of your "wish" to Guruvayoor and only pray HIM to bless us to accomplish that in the near future.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

menon_sunil <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 10:48:54 AM[Guruvayur] Re: visit to Guruvayoor

Dear Saroja Amma,I am very happy to read about your trip to Guruvayoor and that you had a good Darshan. You are a very special and pure devotee of Narayana and we have no doubt that HE goes with you (everywhere) .I always felt that Guruvayoorappan let things happen, espcially when you are in Guruvayoor including darshanam. Please share any photos and a small travelogue with us for our Pilgrimage site when you get time.Pranams to both of you.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@ ...> wrote:>> Dea Menonji,> > Thanks for your remarks about my trip tp Guruvayur. Of course I would havebeen very glad to have met any member of out group there. but the place was overcrwode on wednsday and it would

have virtually impossible for any one to have met anybody else.. We had a, lmost give n up hop seeing the long winding queue till the India Cofee house ndthought we had to be satisfied with seeing the Lord from outside near the dvajasthmaba. We manged to get in trhough he side dorr but we could not go in except through the queue and even for thulabharam therew as along queue . I could not dstand for long and even before that my legs turned like water. I was chanthing the mname of guruvayurappan from the time we left Chennai and continued inside the tempe also . The senior citizens darsan was over at *am and we reached GVR only at 8.30 am But the Lord proved His words 'theshaam nithyaabhiyukthaana am yogakshemam vhamyaham.' MY husband taking a chance went inside the> manager's office and explained our caser while I was praying to Guruvayurappan telling Him if itis His will that we should have His darsan that day let it

happen. By the grace of the Lord an official from the manager's office joined us with a grioup of people anf we went iin through the entrance near the main door and joined the queue in front and had darsan within half an hour. Similatly some one in thulabharam countr also obliged all becaseu of the will of the Lord H Guruvayurappan. He know how and when to give darsan to the devotees. I was so satisfied that I bought a small Guruvayurappan idol and felt as though H ehas decided to come with us Himself. perhaps when you, veena aor Sunil and others who are close friends come to India we can go together again! It is again the will of the Lord!> saroja Ramanujam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dr.

Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.> > > www.freewebs. com/asrama3> http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18> > > > > --- On Tue, 5/5/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:> > > Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 8:57 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Om Namo

Narayanaya> Thank you for your prayers and we all pray for your pleasant trip to Guruvayoor and Dharsan during Vaisakha maasam and safe return. > I take this opportunity to let all our members know, who will be in Guruvayoor this week, that our Sarojaji will be in Guruvayoor today, tomorrow and Thursday. If anyone can get this message in time may kindly introduce and have a "mini group" meeting of our group in Guruvayoor. Her trip was planned at short notice and could not be announced in advance.> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan> > > > > > Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee@ >> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Monday, May 4, 2009 6:28:42 PM> [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor> > > > > > >

> Om Namo Narayanaya> > we will be in india for a short one wk trip.i will be going to Guruvayoor to get darsan .i will pray for everyone.please pray to our Unnikannan to give a good Darsan> > Guruvayoorappa raskhlkkename> > Om Namo NarayanayaOm > Om Namo Bhagavethe Vasudevaya>

Guest guest

Om Namo NarayanayaThanks to all the members for your prayers for us to get Darshan.we were in India from last wednesday to monday.usally I like to go to Guruvayoor on monday night,stay there ,and go for morning Darshan,prferably starting Nirmalya Darshan.this time due to time restriction,we could only go on friday.As Sarojaji ,mentioned ,it was very crowded,however with Unnikannans kripa we managed to get Darshan of the DIVYAROOPAM,,in Chandana muzukappu .[apologies for the spelling].There was long line and due to previous day harthal and many kalyanams temple was extremely crowded,I am very happy we could get Darshan.I prayed for all the devotees in our group and for everybody.This time we were present during Ucha pooja..on our way back we also went to Vadakku Nathan Temple in

Thrisur.I will forward some of the pictures in the near futureOm Namo Bhagavathe VasuDevaya . 9, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] Re: visit to Guruvayoorguruvayur Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 3:57 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sarojaji

I too Echo Sunil's feeling. I am really glad that you had a Dharshan as you wished, and completed "thulabhaaram" offering also. It is a news (to me at-least) that "senior" citizens should form a "queue" by 8 am. Though you were late by 30 minutes, Guruvayoorappan blessed you to have Dharshan in-spite of lengthy "Q" that too within 30 minutes. It certainly is HIS blessings and you two are really blessed souls. I am sure you will certainly share your experience and "pictures" with us all later at your convenience. I too long for a trip of your "wish" to Guruvayoor and only pray HIM to bless us to accomplish that in the near future.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, May 8, 2009 10:48:54 AM[Guruvayur] Re: visit to Guruvayoor

Dear Saroja Amma,I am very happy to read about your trip to Guruvayoor and that you had a good Darshan. You are a very special and pure devotee of Narayana and we have no doubt that HE goes with you (everywhere) .I always felt that Guruvayoorappan let things happen, espcially when you are in Guruvayoor including darshanam. Please share any photos and a small travelogue with us for our Pilgrimage site when you get time.Pranams to both of you.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@ ...> wrote:>> Dea Menonji,> > Thanks for your remarks about my trip tp Guruvayur. Of course I would havebeen very glad to have met any member of out group there. but the place was overcrwode on wednsday

and it would

have virtually impossible for any one to have met anybody else.. We had a, lmost give n up hop seeing the long winding queue till the India Cofee house ndthought we had to be satisfied with seeing the Lord from outside near the dvajasthmaba. We manged to get in trhough he side dorr but we could not go in except through the queue and even for thulabharam therew as along queue . I could not dstand for long and even before that my legs turned like water. I was chanthing the mname of guruvayurappan from the time we left Chennai and continued inside the tempe also . The senior citizens darsan was over at *am and we reached GVR only at 8.30 am But the Lord proved His words 'theshaam nithyaabhiyukthaana am yogakshemam vhamyaham.' MY husband taking a chance went inside the> manager's office and explained our caser while I was praying to Guruvayurappan telling Him if itis His will that we should have His darsan that day let it

happen. By the grace of the Lord an official from the manager's office joined us with a grioup of people anf we went iin through the entrance near the main door and joined the queue in front and had darsan within half an hour. Similatly some one in thulabharam countr also obliged all becaseu of the will of the Lord H Guruvayurappan. He know how and when to give darsan to the devotees. I was so satisfied that I bought a small Guruvayurappan idol and felt as though H ehas decided to come with us Himself. perhaps when you, veena aor Sunil and others who are close friends come to India we can go together again! It is again the will of the Lord!> saroja Ramanujam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dr.

Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.> > > www.freewebs. com/asrama3> http://www.geocitie s.com/sarojram18> > > > > --- On Tue, 5/5/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:> > > Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 8:57 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Om Namo

Narayanaya> Thank you for your prayers and we all pray for your pleasant trip to Guruvayoor and Dharsan during Vaisakha maasam and safe return. > I take this opportunity to let all our members know, who will be in Guruvayoor this week, that our Sarojaji will be in Guruvayoor today, tomorrow and Thursday. If anyone can get this message in time may kindly introduce and have a "mini group" meeting of our group in Guruvayoor. Her trip was planned at short notice and could not be announced in advance.> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan> > > > > > Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee@ >> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Monday, May 4, 2009 6:28:42 PM> [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor> > >

> > > >

> Om Namo Narayanaya> > we will be in india for a short one wk trip.i will be going to Guruvayoor to get darsan .i will pray for everyone.please pray to our Unnikannan to give a good Darsan> > Guruvayoorappa raskhlkkename> > Om Namo NarayanayaOm > Om Namo Bhagavethe Vasudevaya>

Guest guest

I had to miss the vadakkunatha temple due to hartal and no vehicle was available till 6pm on7th.May be next time. It was also chandana kaappu on the day when we went and it was really a beautiful and awesome sight.saroaj ramanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3 http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 --- On Fri, 5/15/09, anandarajee <anandarajee wrote:anandarajee <anandarajeeRe: [Guruvayur] Re: visit to

Guruvayoorguruvayur Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 11:16 AM

Om Namo NarayanayaThanks to all the members for your prayers for us to get Darshan.we were in India from last wednesday to monday.usally I like to go to Guruvayoor on monday night,stay there ,and go for morning Darshan,prferably starting Nirmalya Darshan.this time due to time restriction, we could only go on friday.As Sarojaji ,mentioned ,it was very crowded,however with Unnikannans kripa we managed to get Darshan of the DIVYAROOPAM, ,in Chandana muzukappu .[apologies for the spelling].There was long line and due to previous day harthal and many kalyanams temple was extremely crowded,I am very happy we

could get Darshan.I prayed for all the devotees in our group and for everybody.This time we were present during Ucha pooja..on our way back we also went to Vadakku Nathan Temple in

Thrisur.I will forward some of the pictures in the near futureOm Namo Bhagavathe VasuDevaya . 9, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Re: visit to Guruvayoorguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, May 8, 2009, 3:57 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sarojaji

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, May 8, 2009 10:48:54 AM[Guruvayur] Re: visit to Guruvayoor

Dear Saroja Amma,I am very happy to read about your trip to Guruvayoor and that you had a good Darshan. You are a very special and pure devotee of Narayana and we have no doubt that HE goes with you (everywhere) .I always felt that Guruvayoorappan let things happen, espcially when you are in Guruvayoor including darshanam. Please share any photos and a small travelogue with us for our Pilgrimage site when you get time.Pranams to both of you.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@ ...> wrote:>> Dea Menonji,> > Thanks for your remarks about my trip tp Guruvayur. Of course I would havebeen very glad to have met any member of out group there. but the place was overcrwode on wednsday

and it would

Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.> > > www.freewebs. com/asrama3> http://www.geocitie s.com/sarojram18> > > > > --- On Tue, 5/5/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:> > > Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 8:57 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Om Namo

Narayanaya> Thank you for your prayers and we all pray for your pleasant trip to Guruvayoor and Dharsan during Vaisakha maasam and safe return. > I take this opportunity to let all our members know, who will be in Guruvayoor this week, that our Sarojaji will be in Guruvayoor today, tomorrow and Thursday. If anyone can get this message in time may kindly introduce and have a "mini group" meeting of our group in Guruvayoor. Her trip was planned at short notice and could not be announced in advance.> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan> > > > > > Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee@ >> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Monday, May 4, 2009 6:28:42 PM> [Guruvayur] visit to Guruvayoor> > >

> > > >