IndiaDivine.org

House Warming Ceremony

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would like to inform you that the house warming ceremony at my house has conducted on 6th May 2009 starting with Ganpati Homam, Navagruha Puja, Vaastu Puja and in the evening Bhagavati Seva. Narayaneeya Parayaneeyam also conducted on this day and about 25 people participated in the Narayaneeya Parayanam. We are lucky to have a big Shree Krishna Temple here in Pune (replica of Guruvayur) and there is also a Narayaneeyam group.

I take this opportunity to thanks M/s.Geetha Nair, Sushma Shreeyan, Rekha, Narayanan S Nair, Rajeev Rajeev & Br.Pranipata Chaitanya for their prayers and blessing on this occasion. May God bless all the members of our group.

Best Regards,

Manoharan S

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Save paper, save trees, help environment

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Sri Manohar ji ,

It is due to Bhagavan Sri Krishna's grace that you were able to complete the "Grihapravesham" , according to the *ShAstrAs* . It is very nice that *Narayaneeya Parayanam* was conducted on this occasion . Bhagavan would be really pleased with these favorite rituals for Him and for sure He has already started residing in your pooja-room . Please be aware of this fact and continue to serve Him accordingly . He will let you know about His mind through *Nimithams* ( divine symptoms) .

The best *Yajna* for this age is to conduct *Narayaneeya Parayanam* . Blessed Bhakthas will be able to conduct it at home .

During my childhood, my Grandmother used to conduct monthly * Bhagavatha Parayanam* at my ancestral house in the village . When I moved to my own house in the town , I remembered it and decided to follow suit . It was not easy to conduct it due to several obstacles . However, Bhagavan did the rest and this monthly ritual has been continuing since last couple of years . Whenever we encountered an inconvenience , our relatives came forward with assistance . It is all Sri Krishna's mercy . If we make an effort to serve Him , Bhagavan will do the rest for us .

When we are in the deathbed, the only thing that will help us is the service that we had managed to render to Bhagavan Krishna .

May Bhagavan Sri Krishna shower His choicest blessings on you and family !!!!

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Krishnadaya,

------------

guruvayur , "Manoharan" <msukumaran wrote:>> I would like to inform you that the house warming ceremony at my house has conducted on 6th May 2009 starting with Ganpati Homam, Navagruha Puja, Vaastu Puja and in the evening Bhagavati Seva. Narayaneeya Parayaneeyam also conducted on this day and about 25 people participated in the Narayaneeya Parayanam. We are lucky to have a big Shree Krishna Temple here in Pune (replica of Guruvayur) and there is also a Narayaneeyam group. > > I take this opportunity to thanks M/s.Geetha Nair, Sushma Shreeyan, Rekha, Narayanan S Nair, Rajeev Rajeev & Br.Pranipata Chaitanya for their prayers and blessing on this occasion. May God bless all the members of our group.> > Best Regards,> > > Manoharan S> Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Save paper, save trees, help environment>