IndiaDivine.org

bhagavamrutham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

those who have asianet, please listen to the discourse by Sri Udit Chaithanyaji.

I have been listening to this now for about a month. Even though I a follower of

hinduism, i never knew until now, what hinduism was all about. Gita and the

other vedas are taught in a very good way by this swamiji. This discourse will

make us real hindus and remove confusion from our mind and show us the way to

live life.

I request each and every one to listen to this discourse.

regards,

anand

Guest guest

What time it is being aired?Please let me know

Thanks

Sreedevi Menon

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, anandm8 <anandm8 wrote:

anandm8 <anandm8[Guruvayur] bhagavamruthamguruvayur Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 4:47 AM

those who have asianet, please listen to the discourse by Sri Udit Chaithanyaji. I have been listening to this now for about a month. Even though I a follower of hinduism, i never knew until now, what hinduism was all about. Gita and the other vedas are taught in a very good way by this swamiji. This discourse will make us real hindus and remove confusion from our mind and show us the way to live life. I request each and every one to listen to this discourse. regards,anand

Guest guest

My family members,

In asianet plays at morning 6:00 to 6:30am Spon Prog Bhagavamrutham.

sneha poorvam

sreekumar

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, anandm8 <anandm8 wrote:

anandm8 <anandm8[Guruvayur] bhagavamruthamguruvayur Date: Saturday, 9 May, 2009, 5:17 PM

those who have asianet, please listen to the discourse by Sri Udit Chaithanyaji. I have been listening to this now for about a month. Even though I a follower of hinduism, i never knew until now, what hinduism was all about. Gita and the other vedas are taught in a very good way by this swamiji.. This discourse will make us real hindus and remove confusion from our mind and show us the way to live life. I request each and every one to listen to this discourse. regards,anand

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Hi,

I totally agree this programme is fabulous. please listen to it , it aired at 8.30 am singapore time I am not sure what time it is in india and other parts of the world.

pranams,

Jayanthi--- On Sat, 5/9/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenonRe: [Guruvayur] bhagavamruthamguruvayur Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 7:51 PM

Thanks

Sreedevi Menon

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, anandm8 <anandm8 > wrote:

anandm8 <anandm8 >[Guruvayur] bhagavamruthamguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, May 9, 2009, 4:47 AM

those who have asianet, please listen to the discourse by Sri Udit Chaithanyaji. I have been listening to this now for about a month. Even though I a follower of hinduism, i never knew until now, what hinduism was all about. Gita and the other vedas are taught in a very good way by this swamiji. This discourse will make us real hindus and remove confusion from our mind and show us the way to live life. I request each and every one to listen to this discourse. regards,anand

Guest guest

Dear Sreedeviji,Bhagavathamrtum is being telecast in Asianet from 6.00 to 6.30 amon all days except SundaysBest RegardsRajan Viswanathan2009/5/10 NVP Menon <nvpmenon

Thanks

Sreedevi Menon

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, anandm8 <anandm8 wrote:

anandm8 <anandm8[Guruvayur] bhagavamruthamguruvayur

Saturday, May 9, 2009, 4:47 AM

those who have asianet, please listen to the discourse by Sri Udit Chaithanyaji. I have been listening to this now for about a month. Even though I a follower of hinduism, i never knew until now, what hinduism was all about. Gita and the other vedas are taught in a very good way by this swamiji. This discourse will make us real hindus and remove confusion from our mind and show us the way to live life.

I request each and every one to listen to this discourse. regards,anand

-- Er. Rajan ViswanathanCell # 9387819678

Guest guest

Thank you all for your prompt response.I have Asianet here and will surely watch it.

regards,

sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya--- On Sun, 5/10/09, Er. Rajan Viswanathan <viswanathan.rajan wrote:

Er. Rajan Viswanathan <viswanathan.rajanRe: [Guruvayur] bhagavamruthamguruvayur Date: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 10:14 AM

Dear Sreedeviji,Bhagavathamrtum is being telecast in Asianet from 6.00 to 6.30 amon all days except SundaysBest RegardsRajan Viswanathan

2009/5/10 NVP Menon <nvpmenon >

Thanks

Sreedevi Menon

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, anandm8 <anandm8 > wrote:

anandm8 <anandm8 >[Guruvayur] bhagavamruthamguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, May 9, 2009, 4:47 AM

-- Er. Rajan ViswanathanCell # 9387819678