IndiaDivine.org

Prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathas,

I would like to inform you that I had lost my job due to the current economic downturn and looking for right opportunities in UAE and outside as well. I have never prayed to the Lord for any mundane benefits as ups and downs have to be viewed with the same wave length. Things are becoming difficult here and opportunities are getting dried up day by day. I earnestly believe that Lord has given me these difficult times to test my patience and unwavering faith in his lotus feet. I am determined to hold his feet more strongly and will remain as faithful as ever.

I am requesting my fraternal brothers and sisters to pray for me to get a job at the earliest and I earnestly believe that he will hear our collective prayers to retain his title Deena Bhandhu and Bhakta Vatsalan.

Hari Om and pranams,

Dasan Rama Chandran

Guest guest

Our prayers are always there with you.

Dont worry at all.

These all are guruvayoorapans way to test people.

Dont loose mind and try hard.

Atlast you will get a wonderful job.

Ohm Namo Narayanaya

Deepthi

P Rama Chandran <premika_05guruvayur Sent: Sunday, 10 May, 2009 10:18:11 AM[Guruvayur] Prayers

Dear Bhagavathas, I would like to inform you that I had lost my job due to the current economic downturn and looking for right opportunities in UAE and outside as well. I have never prayed to the Lord for any mundane benefits as ups and downs have to be viewed with the same wave length. Things are becoming difficult here and opportunities are getting dried up day by day. I earnestly believe that Lord has given me these difficult times to test my patience and unwavering faith in his lotus feet. I am determined to hold his feet more strongly and will remain as faithful as ever. I am requesting my fraternal brothers and sisters to pray for me to get a job at the earliest and I earnestly believe that he will hear our collective prayers to retain his title Deena Bhandhu and Bhakta Vatsalan. Hari Om and pranams, Dasan Rama Chandran

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Rama Chandranji,

Our Unnikkannan knows every thing. He will give you a good job. I am praying to our Guruvayoorappan for getting a good job to you.

Aum Namo Narayanaya

With Prayers

Jayasankar Vattekkat

--- On Sun, 10/5/09, P Rama Chandran <premika_05 wrote:

P Rama Chandran <premika_05[Guruvayur] Prayersguruvayur Date: Sunday, 10 May, 2009, 10:18 AM

Dear Bhagavathas, I would like to inform you that I had lost my job due to the current economic downturn and looking for right opportunities in UAE and outside as well. I have never prayed to the Lord for any mundane benefits as ups and downs have to be viewed with the same wave length. Things are becoming difficult here and opportunities are getting dried up day by day. I earnestly believe that Lord has given me these difficult times to test my patience and unwavering faith in his lotus feet. I am determined to hold his feet more strongly and will remain as faithful as ever. I am requesting my fraternal brothers and sisters to pray for me to get a job at the earliest and I earnestly believe that he will hear our collective prayers to retain his title Deena Bhandhu and Bhakta Vatsalan. Hari Om and pranams, Dasan Rama Chandran

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Krishna always test devotees. Once devotees pass his test Krishna offers a lot of blessings. there fore dont be disappointed during his test period.

Give everything and surrender to the lotus feet of Krishna, he will take care of everythind like a mother looks after her childPramod.V.RamReserch ScholarIIT Delhi+91 9711282189--- On Mon, 5/11/09, deepthi K <deepzz1 wrote:

deepthi K <deepzz1Re: [Guruvayur] Prayersguruvayur Date: Monday, May 11, 2009, 2:29 AM

Dont worry at all.

These all are guruvayoorapans way to test people.

Dont loose mind and try hard.

Atlast you will get a wonderful job.

Ohm Namo Narayanaya

Deepthi

P Rama Chandran <premika_05 >guruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, 10 May, 2009 10:18:11 AM[Guruvayur] Prayers

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Om namo narayanaya namaha

Sree Guruvayurappan is always there with us.... Krishna

Guruvayurappa...kathurakshikaname...

Shiva Prasad

guruvayur , " Pramod V.R " <hn12342 wrote:

>

> Krishna always test devotees. Once devotees pass his test Krishna offers a lot

of blessings. there fore dont be disappointed during his test period.

>  

> Give everything and surrender to the lotus feet of Krishna, he will take care

of everythind like a mother looks after her child

> Pramod.V.Ram

> Reserch Scholar

> IIT Delhi

> +91 9711282189

>

> --- On Mon, 5/11/09, deepthi K <deepzz1 wrote:

>

>

> deepthi K <deepzz1

> Re: [Guruvayur] Prayers

> guruvayur

> Monday, May 11, 2009, 2:29 AM

>

>

>

>

> Dont worry at all.

> These all are guruvayoorapans way to test people.

> Dont loose mind and try hard.

> Atlast you will get a wonderful job.

>  

> Ohm Namo Narayanaya

>  

> Deepthi

>

>

>

>

>

> P Rama Chandran <premika_05 >

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Sunday, 10 May, 2009 10:18:11 AM

> [Guruvayur] Prayers

>

>

Dear Bhagavathas,

>  

> I would like to inform you that I had lost my job due to the current economic

downturn and looking for right opportunities in UAE and outside as well. I have

never prayed to the Lord for any mundane benefits as ups and downs have to be

viewed with the same wave length. Things are becoming difficult here and

opportunities are getting dried up day by day. I earnestly believe that Lord has

given me these difficult times to test my patience and unwavering faith in his

lotus feet. I am determined to hold his feet more strongly and will remain as

faithful as ever.

> I am requesting my fraternal brothers and sisters to pray for me to get a job

at the earliest and I earnestly believe that he will hear our collective prayers

to retain his title Deena Bhandhu and Bhakta Vatsalan.

> Hari Om and pranams,

> Dasan Rama Chandran

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

>

Guest guest

Hari Bol...Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krisha Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare..Krishna is always with U .. with prayers,Hari--- On Tue, 5/12/09, shivaprasaddxb <shivaprasaddxb wrote:shivaprasaddxb <shivaprasaddxb[Guruvayur] Re: Prayersguruvayur Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 10:12 AM

Sree Guruvayurappan is always there with us.... Krishna Guruvayurappa. ..kathurakshikan ame...

Shiva Prasad

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Pramod V.R" <hn12342 > wrote:

>

> Krishna always test devotees. Once devotees pass his test Krishna offers a lot of blessings. there fore dont be disappointed during his test period.

>  

> Give everything and surrender to the lotus feet of Krishna, he will take care of everythind like a mother looks after her child

> Pramod.V.Ram

> Reserch Scholar

> IIT Delhi

> +91 9711282189

>

> --- On Mon, 5/11/09, deepthi K <deepzz1 > wrote:

>

>

> deepthi K <deepzz1 >

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Our prayers are always there with you.

> Dont worry at all.

>  

> Ohm Namo Narayanaya

>  

> Deepthi

>

>

>

>

>

> P Rama Chandran <premika_05>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> [Guruvayur] Prayers

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Bhagavathas,

>  

> I would like to inform you that I had lost my job due to the current economic downturn and looking for right opportunities in UAE and outside as well. I have never prayed to the Lord for any mundane benefits as ups and downs have to be viewed with the same wave length. Things are becoming difficult here and opportunities are getting dried up day by day. I earnestly believe that Lord has given me these difficult times to test my patience and unwavering faith in his lotus feet. I am determined to hold his feet more strongly and will remain as faithful as ever.

> I am requesting my fraternal brothers and sisters to pray for me to get a job at the earliest and I earnestly believe that he will hear our collective prayers to retain his title Deena Bhandhu and Bhakta Vatsalan.

> Hari Om and pranams,

> Dasan Rama Chandran

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

>

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Dont worry sir, u will get the best out of best... keep praying unni...

soumya

-- On Tue, 5/12/09, shivaprasaddxb <shivaprasaddxb wrote:

shivaprasaddxb <shivaprasaddxb[Guruvayur] Re: Prayersguruvayur Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 12:42 AM

Om namo narayanaya namaha Sree Guruvayurappan is always there with us.... Krishna Guruvayurappa. ..kathurakshikan ame...Om namo narayanaya namahaShiva Prasad guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Pramod V.R" <hn12342 > wrote:>> Krishna always test devotees. Once devotees pass his test Krishna offers a lot of blessings. there fore dont be disappointed during his test period.> > Give everything and surrender to the lotus feet of Krishna, he will take care of everythind like a mother looks after her child> Pramod.V.Ram> Reserch Scholar> IIT Delhi> +91 9711282189> > --- On Mon, 5/11/09, deepthi K <deepzz1 > wrote:> > > deepthi K <deepzz1 >> Re: [Guruvayur] Prayers> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Monday, May 11, 2009, 2:29 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Our prayers are always there with you.> Dont worry at all.> These all are guruvayoorapans way to test people.> Dont loose mind and try hard.> Atlast you will get a wonderful job.> > Ohm Namo Narayanaya> > Deepthi> > > > > > P Rama Chandran <premika_05>> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Sunday, 10 May, 2009 10:18:11 AM> [Guruvayur] Prayers> > > > > > > > > Dear Bhagavathas, > > I would like to inform you that I had lost my job due to the current economic downturn and

looking for right opportunities in UAE and outside as well. I have never prayed to the Lord for any mundane benefits as ups and downs have to be viewed with the same wave length. Things are becoming difficult here and opportunities are getting dried up day by day. I earnestly believe that Lord has given me these difficult times to test my patience and unwavering faith in his lotus feet. I am determined to hold his feet more strongly and will remain as faithful as ever. > I am requesting my fraternal brothers and sisters to pray for me to get a job at the earliest and I earnestly believe that he will hear our collective prayers to retain his title Deena Bhandhu and Bhakta Vatsalan. > Hari Om and pranams, > Dasan Rama Chandran> > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..May you get a job as soon as possible and may the economy recover soon.May Krishna be always with us.--- On Tue, 5/12/09, shivaprasaddxb <shivaprasaddxb wrote:

shivaprasaddxb <shivaprasaddxb[Guruvayur] Re: Prayersguruvayur Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 1:42 PM

Sree Guruvayurappan is always there with us.... Krishna Guruvayurappa. ..kathurakshikan ame...

Shiva Prasad

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Pramod V.R" <hn12342 > wrote:

>

> Krishna always test devotees. Once devotees pass his test Krishna offers a lot of blessings. there fore dont be disappointed during his test period.

>

> Give everything and surrender to the lotus feet of Krishna, he will take care of everythind like a mother looks after her child

> Pramod.V.Ram

> Reserch Scholar

> IIT Delhi

> +91 9711282189

>

> --- On Mon, 5/11/09, deepthi K <deepzz1 > wrote:

>

>

> deepthi K <deepzz1 >

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Our prayers are always there with you.

> Dont worry at all.

>

> Ohm Namo Narayanaya

>

> Deepthi

>

>

>

>

>

> P Rama Chandran <premika_05>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> [Guruvayur] Prayers

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Bhagavathas,

>

> I would like to inform you that I had lost my job due to the current economic downturn and looking for right opportunities in UAE and outside as well. I have never prayed to the Lord for any mundane benefits as ups and downs have to be viewed with the same wave length. Things are becoming difficult here and opportunities are getting dried up day by day. I earnestly believe that Lord has given me these difficult times to test my patience and unwavering faith in his lotus feet. I am determined to hold his feet more strongly and will remain as faithful as ever.

> I am requesting my fraternal brothers and sisters to pray for me to get a job at the earliest and I earnestly believe that he will hear our collective prayers to retain his title Deena Bhandhu and Bhakta Vatsalan.

> Hari Om and pranams,

> Dasan Rama Chandran

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

>