IndiaDivine.org

Song Gananam Mukundam [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri Deepak Vasudevan

Your attachment Track 13 is now in MP3 format. I think Sunil has converted the initial one in realplayer to MP3 and covers the entire prayer. There is no problem. The links 1. with U-Tube song, plays without the last two verses. Link 2 is only in written format. Link 3 also now connects to MP3 and plays full. I have covered the entire stutis only (without the meaning) in one page (word format), which is attached.

Naaraayanaayeti samarpayaami

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan <deepak.vasudevanguruvayur ; guruvayur Cc: hunambiar; sreeku_75Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 2:13:51 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Song "Gananam Mukundam" [1 Attachment]

Namaste,

I was doing a quick Internet search for you for the song and got the following links and MP3. Please confirm whether this is fine;

http://smarnammadhu ram.blogspot. com/2009/ 01/sri-govinda- damodar-stuti_ 13.html

http://www.srikrish namandir. com/murtis/ stutis/sri- radha-krishna- stuti.html

http://www.pushtise va.com/jatin2/ download/ bhajans/sv1/ Track%2013% 20-%20title. mp3

I am currently browsing the system from a shared Internet PC which seems to be having damaged accessories other than basic browsing. WMP refuses to play it stipulating codecs. Can some one confirm if the song is correct?

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Vasudevan-------

sreeku_75 (AT) (DOT) co.inWed, 6 May 2009 18:06:32 +0530 (IST)guruvayur@grou ps.comRe: [Guruvayur] Song "Gananam Mukundam"

dear harish,

It might be balam mukundam manasa smarami.You check it once more.

lovingly

sreekumar

--- On Mon, 4/5/09, Harish Nambiar <hunambiar (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Harish Nambiar <hunambiar (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] Song "Gananam Mukundam"guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 4 May, 2009, 6:42 PM

Hi Gurudevs

Please can you let me know where i can find the song "Gaanam Mukundam manasas smarami". This is a sanskrit song, I hear this song when i visited Guruvayoor for my marriage and i was enchanted by it.

I would appreciate if any one can guide me.

Regards

Harish

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

1 of 1 File(s)

Govinda-Damodara Stuti.doc