IndiaDivine.org

A newborn's conversation with God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A newborn's conversation with God A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"God said,"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."The child further inquired,"But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."Again the child asked,"And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"God said,"Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.""And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"God said,"Your angel will place your hands together and will

teach you how to pray.""Who will protect me?"God said,"Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life.""But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."God said,"Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked,"God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."God said,"You will simply call her, "Mom."Lift a mother's spirit, send this to every mother you know!!!!!!(no matter how old her child is)

Guest guest

Namaste!Excellent conversation!Chith PuramOn Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:

A newborn's conversation with God A baby asked God, " They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? " God said, " Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you. "

The child further inquired, " But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy. " God said, " Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.

And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy. " Again the child asked, " And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language? "

God said, " Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak. " " And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you? "

God said, " Your angel will place your hands together and will

teach you how to pray. " " Who will protect me? " God said, " Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life. " " But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore. "

God said, " Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you. "

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, " God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name. " God said, " You will simply call her, " Mom. "

Lift a mother's spirit, send this to every mother you know!!!!!!(no matter how old her child is)

Guest guest

Dear Seemaji,

Very nice. I forwarded this to a new mother. Thanks.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:

A newborn's conversation with God A baby asked God, " They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? " God said, " Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you. "

The child further inquired, " But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy. " God said, " Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.

And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy. " Again the child asked, " And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language? "

God said, " Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak. " " And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you? "

God said, " Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray. " " Who will protect me? " God said, " Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life. "

" But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore. " God said, " Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you. "

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, " God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name. " God said, " You will simply call her, " Mom. "

Lift a mother's spirit, send this to every mother you know!!!!!!(no matter how old her child is)

Guest guest

very nice and touching. Thank you for this conversation with God

sreedevi.

Om Namo Narayanaya--- On Tue, 5/12/09, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] A newborn's conversation with GodTuesday, May 12, 2009, 12:00 PM

A newborn's conversation with God A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"God said,"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."The child further inquired,"But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."Again the child asked,"And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"God said,"Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.""And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"God said,"Your angel will place your hands together and will

teach you how to pray.""Who will protect me?"God said,"Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life.""But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."God said,"Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked,"God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."God said,"You will simply call her, "Mom."Lift a mother's spirit, send this to every mother you know!!!!!!(no matter how old her child is)

Guest guest

Pranamam Seemaji,

Thank you so much Seemaji

Through this story we got a message that, In this Earth all mothers are representative of God.

Now again we can tell to everybody that we need a "Mother's Day" to remember our "Prathyaksha Daivam"

With Prayers

Jayasankar Vattekkat

--- On Wed, 13/5/09, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] A newborn's conversation with GodWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 12:30 AM

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

From K. Haridasan

Oh! What a beautiful presentation. Really Great and Hats of to You.

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] A newborn's conversation with GodWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 12:30 AM

From K. Haridasan

Oh! What a beautiful presentation. Really Great and Hats of to You.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear seemaji,

I feel very happy becoz this story is very important to each mother and her childrens.In the coming generation should understand its meaning and mothers should know their responsibility for thier child.

Seemaji you and your story very much appreciable.God bless you.

With prayers

sreekumar

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Wonderful story.

Thank you so much seema.

Radhika

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Thank you Radhikaji, Sreekumarji and Jayashankarji. I was very moved by the forward and hence thought of sharing it with you all.

May Guruvayoorappan bless all the mothers and their children.

Jai Sree Krishna--- On Wed, 5/13/09, radhika jayaram <radhijayaram wrote:

radhika jayaram <radhijayaramRe: [Guruvayur] A newborn's conversation with Godguruvayur Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 2:01 PM

Wonderful story.

Thank you so much seema.

Radhika

--- On Wed, 13/5/09, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ grouply.com> wrote:

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ grouply.com>[Guruvayur] A newborn's conversation with GodWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 12:30 AM

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!