IndiaDivine.org

Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Krishna, Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakthas ,

I hope Smt.Pepita Seth's book *Heaven on Earth* will enable the readers to have a correct understanding of Guruvayoor Temple's uniqueness .

For long , many People had been viewing Guruvayoorappan and Guruvayoor temple as just another "Idol" and "Temple" . They were considering such "Idol worship" an inferior process for novices . When Atheists were trying to desecrate the Temple, such People preferred to look the other way . They discouraged the agitated Bhakthas with escapist -advice "God knows how to protect Himself" .

As revealed in Smt. Pepita's book , the touching aspect about Guruvayoor is the supreme selfless love between Guruvayoorappan and His Bhakthas . Bhagavan trusts His Bhakthas to operate the Temple according to His will . And Bhakthas are ever willing to sacrifice everything for Bhagavan's task . *Bhakthi* is beyond human logic . Historical Bhagavad-seva of legendary Bhakthas like Vilwamangalam, Melpathur , Poonthanam and Kurooramma guide the Bhakthas . Srimad Narayaneeyam is readily available to clear all their doubts . Also, Gurus like Thirunamacharyan and Malliyoor Shankaran Nampoothiri are ever available for personal help .

Srimad Narayaneeym begins with the statement :

" It is the greatest good fortune of mankind in this Kali Yuga that the eternal Parabrahman which grants us salvation manifests itself as Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan in the holy shrine of Guruvayoor to bless all true Bhakthas . This embodiment of eternal Parabrahman is beyond any comparison and transcends all limits of time and space. This eternal truth is free of all illusion and is all-pervading, being the root cause of the entire universe. Even the Vedas cannot fully comprehend or describe Parabrahman but it can be attained through single minded devotion by the true Bhakthas of Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan "

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Krishnadaya guruvayur , balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> > HARI AUM> > The devotional, spiritual and religious aspects of Guruvayur are well known. Smt. Pepita Seth's 'Heaven on Earth' has covered the parts that goes into the smooth running of this 'Bhooloka vaikuntam' which remain hidden from the public domain simply due to its multilayered and complex structures built into the very core of this ancient, timeless shrine of the world since time immemorial. One is amazed to see the power of the typical native skill in management, which seems to even overwhelm a corporation running with cutting edge technologies and brilliant minds.> > It certainly took almost two decades for her to even begin to collate these large paraphernalia 'Bhagavan' is running through the Temple management in this almost 24 hour (morning 1.30 am when the 'Melsanthi' has his first bath till 2 am the next day when Krishnattam draws to a close) operation with clinical precision.> > Thanks to Shree Sunilji and the whole team who worked over time and ran those extra miles to make the book available at those steeeeeeeeeeep discounts.> > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox>

Guest guest

Pranamam to all,

I want to buy this book (*Heaven on Earth*). Now I am in U. A .E. (Dubai). I want to know weather it is available her...?.If it is available means for getting this book to whom I can contact.

Please help me

With Prayers

Jayasankar Vattekkat

I --- On Wed, 13/5/09, krishnadaya <krishna.daya wrote:

krishnadaya <krishna.daya[Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!guruvayur Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 12:34 PM

I hope Smt.Pepita Seth's book *Heaven on Earth* will enable the readers to have a correct understanding of Guruvayoor Temple 's uniqueness .

For long , many People had been viewing Guruvayoorappan and Guruvayoor temple as just another "Idol" and " Temple " . They were considering such "Idol worship" an inferior process for novices . When Atheists were trying to desecrate the Temple , such People preferred to look the other way . They discouraged the agitated Bhakthas with escapist -advice "God knows how to protect Himself" .

As revealed in Smt. Pepita's book , the touching aspect about Guruvayoor is the supreme selfless love between Guruvayoorappan and His Bhakthas . Bhagavan trusts His Bhakthas to operate the Temple according to His will . And Bhakthas are ever willing to sacrifice everything for Bhagavan's task . *Bhakthi* is beyond human logic . Historical Bhagavad-seva of legendary Bhakthas like Vilwamangalam, Melpathur , Poonthanam and Kurooramma guide the Bhakthas . Srimad Narayaneeyam is readily available to clear all their doubts . Also, Gurus like Thirunamacharyan and Malliyoor Shankaran Nampoothiri are ever available for personal help .

" It is the greatest good fortune of mankind in this Kali Yuga that the eternal Parabrahman which grants us salvation manifests itself as Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan in the holy shrine of Guruvayoor to bless all true Bhakthas . This embodiment of eternal Parabrahman is beyond any comparison and transcends all limits of time and space. This eternal truth is free of all illusion and is all-pervading, being the root cause of the entire universe. Even the Vedas cannot fully comprehend or describe Parabrahman but it can be attained through single minded devotion by the true Bhakthas of Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan "

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Krishnadaya guruvayur@grou ps.com, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> > HARI AUM> > The devotional, spiritual and religious aspects of Guruvayur are well known. Smt. Pepita Seth's 'Heaven on Earth' has covered the parts that goes into the smooth running of this 'Bhooloka vaikuntam' which remain hidden from the public domain simply due to its multilayered and complex structures built into the very core of this ancient, timeless shrine of the world since time immemorial. One is amazed to see the power of the typical native skill in management, which seems to even overwhelm a corporation running with cutting edge technologies and brilliant minds.> > It certainly took almost two decades for her to even begin to collate these large

paraphernalia 'Bhagavan' is running through the Temple management in this almost 24 hour (morning 1.30 am when the 'Melsanthi' has his first bath till 2 am the next day when Krishnattam draws to a close) operation with clinical precision.> > Thanks to Shree Sunilji and the whole team who worked over time and ran those extra miles to make the book available at those steeeeeeeeeeep discounts.> > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Pranams

I am also in UAE Sharjah Is this book avaliable in UAE ? Who to contact

Pranams

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Wed, 13/5/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat wrote:

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkatRe: [Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!guruvayur Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:44 PM

Pranamam to all, I want to buy this book (*Heaven on Earth*). Now I am in U. A .E. ( Dubai ). I want to know weather it is available her...?.If it is available means for getting this book to whom I can contact. Please help me With Prayers Jayasankar Vattekkat

I --- On Wed, 13/5/09, krishnadaya <krishna.daya wrote:

krishnadaya <krishna.daya[Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!guruvayur Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 12:34 PM

I hope Smt.Pepita Seth's book *Heaven on Earth* will enable the readers to have a correct understanding of Guruvayoor Temple 's uniqueness .

For long , many People had been viewing Guruvayoorappan and Guruvayoor temple as just another "Idol" and " Temple " . They were considering such "Idol worship" an inferior process for novices . When Atheists were trying to desecrate the Temple , such People preferred to look the other way . They discouraged the agitated Bhakthas with escapist -advice "God knows how to protect Himself" .

" It is the greatest good fortune of mankind in this Kali Yuga that the eternal Parabrahman which grants us salvation manifests itself as Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan in the holy shrine of Guruvayoor to bless all true Bhakthas . This embodiment of eternal Parabrahman is beyond any comparison and transcends all limits of time and space. This eternal truth is free of all illusion and is all-pervading, being the root cause of the entire universe. Even the Vedas cannot fully comprehend or describe Parabrahman but it can be attained through single minded devotion by the true Bhakthas of Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan " Om Namo Narayanaya !!! Krishnadaya guruvayur@grou ps.com, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> > HARI AUM> > The devotional, spiritual and religious aspects of Guruvayur are well known. Smt.. Pepita Seth's 'Heaven on Earth' has covered the parts that goes into the smooth running of this 'Bhooloka vaikuntam' which remain hidden from the public domain simply due to its multilayered and complex structures built into the very core of this ancient, timeless shrine of the world since time immemorial. One is amazed to see the power of the typical native skill in management, which seems to even overwhelm a corporation running with cutting edge technologies and brilliant minds.> > It certainly took almost two decades for her to even begin to collate these large

paraphernalia 'Bhagavan' is running through the Temple management in this almost 24 hour (morning 1.30 am when the 'Melsanthi' has his first bath till 2 am the next day when Krishnattam draws to a close) operation with clinical precision.> > Thanks to Shree Sunilji and the whole team who worked over time and ran those extra miles to make the book available at those steeeeeeeeeeep discounts.> > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Pranams

MR. VINOD IF YOU ARE REALY INTRESTED IN THIS BOOK PLS LET ME KNOW I CAN GET IT 4 U FRM GURUVAYOOR. I WILL BE VISITING GURUVAYOOR BY NEXT MONTH.

with lot of prayers

santhakumar

Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 14 May, 2009 9:56:42 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!

Pranams

Pranams

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res: 00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971- 50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai7 77 (AT) (DOT) co.in--- On Wed, 13/5/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in> wrote:

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:44 PM

Pranamam to all, I want to buy this book (*Heaven on Earth*). Now I am in U. A .E. ( Dubai ). I want to know weather it is available her...?.If it is available means for getting this book to whom I can contact. Please help me With Prayers Jayasankar Vattekkat

I --- On Wed, 13/5/09, krishnadaya <krishna.daya@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

krishnadaya <krishna.daya@ rediffmail. com>[Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 12:34 PM

" It is the greatest good fortune of mankind in this Kali Yuga that the eternal Parabrahman which grants us salvation manifests itself as Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan in the holy shrine of Guruvayoor to bless all true Bhakthas . This embodiment of eternal Parabrahman is beyond any comparison and transcends all limits of time and space. This eternal truth is free of all illusion and is all-pervading, being the root cause of the entire universe. Even the Vedas cannot fully comprehend or describe Parabrahman but it can be attained through single minded devotion by the true Bhakthas of Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan " Om Namo Narayanaya !!! Krishnadaya guruvayur@grou ps.com, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> > HARI AUM> > The devotional, spiritual and religious aspects of Guruvayur are well known. Smt.. Pepita Seth's 'Heaven on Earth' has covered the parts that goes into the smooth running of this 'Bhooloka vaikuntam' which remain hidden from the public domain simply due to its multilayered and complex structures built into the very core of this ancient, timeless shrine of the world since time immemorial. One is amazed to see the power of the typical native skill in management, which seems to even overwhelm a corporation running with cutting edge technologies and brilliant minds.> > It certainly took almost two decades for her to even begin to collate these large

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Pranamam.

Mr.Jayasankar pls let me know that r u realy intrested to have this book.so i can get it for you frm guruvayoor, i will be visiting guruvayoor by next month.And pls tell me r u frm palakkad if du ave any connection in coimbatore.

WITH PRAYERS.

SANTHAKUMAR

050 8186997

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkatguruvayur Sent: Thursday, 14 May, 2009 9:44:09 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!

krishnadaya <krishna.daya@ rediffmail. com>[Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 12:34 PM

" It is the greatest good fortune of mankind in this Kali Yuga that the eternal Parabrahman which grants us salvation manifests itself as Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan in the holy shrine of Guruvayoor to bless all true Bhakthas . This embodiment of eternal Parabrahman is beyond any comparison and transcends all limits of time and space. This eternal truth is free of all illusion and is all-pervading, being the root cause of the entire universe. Even the Vedas cannot fully comprehend or describe Parabrahman but it can be attained through single minded devotion by the true Bhakthas of Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan " Om Namo Narayanaya !!! Krishnadaya guruvayur@grou ps.com, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> > HARI AUM> > The devotional, spiritual and religious aspects of Guruvayur are well known. Smt. Pepita Seth's 'Heaven on Earth' has covered the parts that goes into the smooth running of this 'Bhooloka vaikuntam' which remain hidden from the public domain simply due to its multilayered and complex structures built into the very core of this ancient, timeless shrine of the world since time immemorial. One is amazed to see the power of the typical native skill in management, which seems to even overwhelm a corporation running with cutting edge technologies and brilliant minds.> > It certainly took almost two decades for her to even begin to collate these large

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Pranams

I am intrested in this book ? How can i get one copy ? Let me know

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Thu, 14/5/09, santhakumar veluthakkal <santhakumarvel wrote:

santhakumar veluthakkal <santhakumarvelRe: [Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!guruvayur Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 1:04 AM

Pranams

MR. VINOD IF YOU ARE REALY INTRESTED IN THIS BOOK PLS LET ME KNOW I CAN GET IT 4 U FRM GURUVAYOOR. I WILL BE VISITING GURUVAYOOR BY NEXT MONTH.

with lot of prayers

santhakumar

Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 14 May, 2009 9:56:42 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!

Pranams

Pranams

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res: 00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971- 50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai7 77 (AT) (DOT) co.in--- On Wed, 13/5/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in> wrote:

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Guruvayoor Temple is Bhoololka-Vaikuntam !!!!!guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:44 PM

" It is the greatest good fortune of mankind in this Kali Yuga that the eternal Parabrahman which grants us salvation manifests itself as Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan in the holy shrine of Guruvayoor to bless all true Bhakthas . This embodiment of eternal Parabrahman is beyond any comparison and transcends all limits of time and space. This eternal truth is free of all illusion and is all-pervading, being the root cause of the entire universe. Even the Vedas cannot fully comprehend or describe Parabrahman but it can be attained through single minded devotion by the true Bhakthas of Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan " Om Namo Narayanaya !!! Krishnadaya guruvayur@grou ps.com, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> > HARI AUM> > The devotional, spiritual and religious aspects of Guruvayur are well known. Smt... Pepita Seth's 'Heaven on Earth' has covered the parts that goes into the smooth running of this 'Bhooloka vaikuntam' which remain hidden from the public domain simply due to its multilayered and complex structures built into the very core of this ancient, timeless shrine of the world since time immemorial. One is amazed to see the power of the typical native skill in management, which seems to even overwhelm a corporation running with cutting edge technologies and brilliant minds.> > It certainly took almost two decades for her to even begin to collate these large

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!