IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Sibling love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

This is a nice story by an unknown author. I liked it and I thought it is worth sharing.

Two brothers worked together on the family farm. One was married and hada large family. The other was single. At the day's end, the brothersshared everything equally, produce and profit.

Then one day the single brother said to himself, " It's not right that weshould share equally the produce and the profit. I'm alone and my needsare simple. " So each night he took a sack of grain from his bin and crept

across the field between their houses, dumping it into his brother's bin.Meanwhile, the married brother said to himself, " Its not right that weshould share the produce and the profit equally. After all, I'm married

and I have my wife and my children to look after me in years to come. Mybrother has no one, and no one to take care of his future. " So each night, hetook a sack of grain and dumped it into his single brother's bin.

Both men were puzzled for years because their supply of grain neverdwindled. Then one dark night the two brothers bumped into each other.Slowly it dawned on them what was happening. They dropped their sacks

and embraced one another.

Regards and pryaers

Savitri

Guest guest

Krishna, Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakthas ,

This story about Sibling-love is most relevant now . If we open any

News paper , we can see at least couple of incidents of Brother

murdering own Brother . At least 70% of families are severly strained

due to friction between Siblings . As a result Parents are living a

hellish life eagery wanting to die at the earliest . It is this

restlessness within the families that threat the very existence of

Vaidic Dharma .

Vedic epics like Ramayanam and Bhagavatham teach us the importance of

Sibling love . One should find joy in giving and not taking . A younger

Brother should respect his elder Brother like Father and the elder in

turn should take care of the younger one like own Son . This is what

Ramayana teach us . This is what true Bhakthas do practice in their own

life . Of course, Bhagavan inspires the Bhakthas from within their

hearts to follow the virtuous footsteps of Sri Rama and Lakshmana .

Let us introspect ourselves and do what we can to correct our mistakes

and to improve the understanding with our siblings .

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Krishnadaya

------\

--------------

guruvayur , Savitri Puram <savitriopuram

wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> This is a nice story by an unknown author. I liked it and I thought it

is

> worth sharing.

>

> Two brothers worked together on the family farm. One was married and

had

> a large family. The other was single. At the day's end, the brothers

> shared everything equally, produce and profit.

>

> Then one day the single brother said to himself, " It's not right that

we

> should share equally the produce and the profit. I'm alone and my

needs

> are simple. " So each night he took a sack of grain from his bin and

crept

> across the field between their houses, dumping it into his brother's

bin.

>

> Meanwhile, the married brother said to himself, " Its not right that we

> should share the produce and the profit equally. After all, I'm

married

> and I have my wife and my children to look after me in years to come.

My

> brother has no one, and no one to take care of his future. " So each

night,

> he

> took a sack of grain and dumped it into his single brother's bin.

>

> Both men were puzzled for years because their supply of grain never

> dwindled. Then one dark night the two brothers bumped into each other.

>

> Slowly it dawned on them what was happening. They dropped their sacks

> and embraced one another.

>

>

> Regards and pryaers

>

>

>

> Savitri

>

Guest guest

That makes all the difference between Heaven and Hell.Otherwise it is all the same.The kingdom of God is within You.Savitri Puram <savitriopuramWednesday, May 13, 2009 3:55:02 AM[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Sibling love

Dear all,

This is a nice story by an unknown author. I liked it and I thought it is worth sharing.

Two brothers worked together on the family farm. One was married and hada large family. The other was single. At the day's end, the brothersshared everything equally, produce and profit.

Then one day the single brother said to himself, "It's not right that weshould share equally the produce and the profit. I'm alone and my needsare simple." So each night he took a sack of grain from his bin and crept

across the field between their houses, dumping it into his brother's bin.Meanwhile, the married brother said to himself, "Its not right that weshould share the produce and the profit equally. After all, I'm married

and I have my wife and my children to look after me in years to come. Mybrother has no one, and no one to take care of his future." So each night, hetook a sack of grain and dumped it into his single brother's bin.

Both men were puzzled for years because their supply of grain neverdwindled. Then one dark night the two brothers bumped into each other.Slowly it dawned on them what was happening. They dropped their sacks

and embraced one another.

Regards and pryaers

Savitri

Guest guest

This is really a touching story .Great

Regards

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramWednesday, 13 May 2009 6:55:02[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Sibling love

Dear all,

Two brothers worked together on the family farm. One was married and hada large family. The other was single. At the day's end, the brothersshared everything equally, produce and profit.Then one day the single brother said to himself, "It's not right that weshould share equally the produce and the profit. I'm alone and my needsare simple." So each night he took a sack of grain from his bin and creptacross the field between their houses, dumping it into his brother's bin.Meanwhile, the married brother said to himself, "Its not right that weshould share the produce and the profit equally. After all, I'm marriedand I have my wife and my children to look after me in years to come. Mybrother has no one, and no one to take care of his future." So each night, hetook a sack of grain and dumped it into his single brother's bin.Both men were puzzled for

years because their supply of grain neverdwindled. Then one dark night the two brothers bumped into each other.Slowly it dawned on them what was happening. They dropped their sacksand embraced one another.

Regards and pryaers

Savitri

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Pranamam Savitriji,

This is really a very nice story. Now this incident is vey rare. People should take the opporunity of it. May Kanna bless you.

With Prayers.........

Sushma--- On Wed, 13/5/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Sibling loveWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:55 AM

Dear all,

Two brothers worked together on the family farm. One was married and hada large family. The other was single. At the day's end, the brothersshared everything equally, produce and profit.Then one day the single brother said to himself, "It's not right that weshould share equally the produce and the profit. I'm alone and my needsare simple." So each night he took a sack of grain from his bin and creptacross the field between their houses, dumping it into his brother's bin.Meanwhile, the married brother said to himself, "Its not right that weshould share the produce and the profit equally. After all, I'm marriedand I have my wife and my children to look after me in years to come. Mybrother has no one, and no one to take care of his future." So each night, hetook a sack of grain and dumped it into his single brother's bin.Both men were puzzled for

years because their supply of grain neverdwindled. Then one dark night the two brothers bumped into each other.Slowly it dawned on them what was happening. They dropped their sacksand embraced one another.

Regards and pryaers

Savitri

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

hi,

The story indeed is good one, but the present day man does not think like that. Present day thoughts are that " I don't have so i need more...give me ...that is my right".....or " I cannot you ,,,my requirement is more...so no more sharing...or if sharing the profit,,i will take 75% rest u have"' or....... " instead of giving you...if i invest the profit.. i earn more,,,,you find out the ways to support your family.."

This story is definitely an eye opener top the modern world.

regards,

mallika--- On Wed, 13/5/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:

Viswanathan K <kvichu2000Re: [Guruvayur] Namasthe- Sibling loveguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 9:58 PM

That makes all the difference between Heaven and Hell.Otherwise it is all the same.The kingdom of God is within You.

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:55:02 AM[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Sibling love

Dear all,

Regards and pryaers

Savitri

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!