IndiaDivine.org

A devotee joins from Singapore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,First of all I would like to thank the moderator Sunil (btw, my brother is also Sunil) for approving my request to join the group.As desired, a brief info about myself & how we came to know of the www.guruvayoor website and .As you may have noticed, I am Anil, staying in Singapore with my wife Preetha and two daughters Neha & Netra (I did see someone looking for names starting with N!).We pray at the Krishna temple in Singapore (Guruvayoorappan is here in this temple too) and the priest during his communications with us, assumed (since we said our home town is quite near to Guruvayoor) us to read the Bhagavatham every evening, and he informed us that they read the Bhagavatham every evening in the temple too.So we started

to worship during the Bhagavatham time in the temple (which is just before the temple closes), which even our children enjoyed praying alongwith the priest.As both of us did not know the lyrics properly, and with sansrikt language quite tedious to understand, we did an online search for a malayalam version and came across the website.The information provided on the website is in abundance, informative and to guide a devotee.The emails are also very informative, with good discussions to see us through these difficult times... which actually prompted me to respond with an email, which should encourage everyone of us to keep communicating in the group.Have a Good Day,Anil & familyguruvayur Moderator <guruvayur-owner >anilnnSent: Friday, May 8, 2009 3:40:30 PMFile - Guruvayur Group Membership - info request

Hello. Thanks for your interest regarding joining Guruvayur group. We ask all new members to provide a few details about themselves before we can approve your membership. This special measure is to prevent spammers, marketers etc. from spoiling the devotional nature of the group.So, please email a few lines telling us your name, which part of the world you are, your interest in Guruvayoor, your profession etc. If you heard about this group through a member/friend etc. please do let us know their name. We will not approve your membership until we get an email from you.Once we receive your introductory mail we can approve your membership and you will start receiving mails on a regular basis.Thank you. Om Namo Narayanaya.Moderators.

Guest guest

Dear shri Anilji,

Welcome to Guruvayur groups.Beleive me, every member in this group has been directed here by Bhagawan himself.

This is a pure group of ordinary people with extra -ordinary devotion to Guruvayurappan.

Nice to know you are from singapore. Let me share a co-incidence with you and as to how our Lord works.

It has been a long desire of me and my family( husband, son and daughter) to visit singapore and malaysia and God willing we may be making a trip end of this month. Yesterday while looking up on the net I was thinking if there is any temple of Lord guruyaurappan there. Lo, and today a new member to the group from singapore, confirming of a temple there. Is this not sweet divine intervention?

I would be obliged if you could please send me details of which area/street the temple is and timings etc. if it is okay with you.

Thanking You.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Jayashree S Menon

guruvayur From: anilnnDate: Thu, 14 May 2009 02:54:16 -0700[Guruvayur] A devotee joins from Singapore

Dear Friends,First of all I would like to thank the moderator Sunil (btw, my brother is also Sunil) for approving my request to join the group.As desired, a brief info about myself & how we came to know of the www.guruvayoor website and .As you may have noticed, I am Anil, staying in Singapore with my wife Preetha and two daughters Neha & Netra (I did see someone looking for names starting with N!).We pray at the Krishna temple in Singapore (Guruvayoorappan is here in this temple too) and the priest during his communications with us, assumed (since we said our home town is quite near to Guruvayoor) us to read the Bhagavatham every evening, and he informed us that they read the Bhagavatham every evening in the temple too.So we started to worship during the Bhagavatham time in the temple (which is just before the temple closes), which even our children enjoyed praying alongwith the priest.As both of us did not know the lyrics properly, and with sansrikt language quite tedious to understand, we did an online search for a malayalam version and came across the website.The information provided on the website is in abundance, informative and to guide a devotee.The emails are also very informative, with good discussions to see us through these difficult times... which actually prompted me to respond with an email, which should encourage everyone of us to keep communicating in the group.Have a Good Day,Anil & family

guruvayur Moderator <guruvayur-owner >anilnn Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 3:40:30 PMFile - Guruvayur Group Membership - info request Hello. Thanks for your interest regarding joining Guruvayur group. We ask all new members to provide a few details about themselves before we can approve your membership. This special measure is to prevent spammers, marketers etc. from spoiling the devotional nature of the group.So, please email a few lines telling us your name, which part of the world you are, your interest in Guruvayoor, your profession etc. If you heard about this group through a member/friend etc. please do let us know their name. We will not approve your membership until we get an email from you.Once we receive your introductory mail we can approve your membership and you will start receiving mails on a regular basis.Thank you. Om Namo Narayanaya.Moderators.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

Guest guest

Dear Friends and Anilji,Glad to welcome you, Anilji, to Guruvayoor groups. I am Harish, also staying at Singapore. I take this opportunity to advise about the deities of Guruvayoorappan and Ayyapan at Vairavimada Kaliamman Temple,  Toa Payoh.The temple also has the thulabaram facility at the deity of Guruvayoorappan, first of its kind in Singapore, here.Please find the below the website of the templehttp://www.heb.gov.sg/svkt/main-svkt.html.The opening hours of the temple are  7am-12noon, 6pm-9pm.The pooja to these dieties are performed in the traditional Kerala style.I am attaching some beautiful pic that i took of the dieties during the festival time.RegardsHarish--- On Fri, 5/15/09, jayashree menon <jayashree_66 wrote:jayashree menon <jayashree_66RE: [Guruvayur] A devotee joins from Singaporeguruvayur ,

anilnnDate: Friday, May 15, 2009, 2:03 PM

Dear shri Anilji,   Welcome to Guruvayur groups.Beleive me, every member in this group has been directed here by Bhagawan himself. This is a pure group of ordinary people with extra -ordinary devotion to Guruvayurappan.   Nice to know you are from singapore. Let me share a co-incidence with you and as to how our Lord works. It has been a long desire of me and my family(  husband, son and daughter) to visit singapore and malaysia and God willing we may be making a trip end of this month. Yesterday while looking up on the net I was thinking if there is any temple of Lord guruyaurappan there. Lo, and today a

new member to the group from singapore, confirming of a temple there. Is this not sweet divine intervention? I would be obliged if you could please send me details of which area/street the temple is and timings etc. if it is okay with you.   Thanking You.   Om Namo Narayanaya   Jayashree S Menon  

guruvayur@grou ps.comanilnn Thu, 14 May 2009 02:54:16 -0700[Guruvayur] A devotee joins from Singapore

Dear Friends,First of all I would like to thank the moderator Sunil (btw, my brother is also Sunil) for approving my request to join the group.As desired, a brief info about myself & how we came to know of the www.guruvayoor website and .As you may have noticed, I am Anil, staying in Singapore with my wife Preetha and two daughters Neha & Netra (I did see someone looking for names starting with N!).We pray at the Krishna temple in Singapore (Guruvayoorappan is here in this temple too) and the priest during his communications with us, assumed (since we said our home town is quite near to Guruvayoor) us to read the Bhagavatham every evening, and he informed us that they read the Bhagavatham every evening in the temple too.So we started to worship during the Bhagavatham time in the temple (which is just before the temple closes), which even our children enjoyed praying alongwith the

priest.As both of us did not know the lyrics properly, and with sansrikt language quite tedious to understand, we did an online search for a malayalam version and came across the website.The information provided on the website is in abundance, informative and to guide a devotee.The emails are also very informative, with good discussions to see us through these difficult times... which actually prompted me to respond with an email, which should encourage everyone of us to keep communicating in the group.Have a Good Day,Anil & family

guruvayur Moderator <guruvayur-owner>anilnn Friday, May 8, 2009 3:40:30 PMFile - Guruvayur Group Membership - info request Hello. Thanks for your interest regarding joining Guruvayur group. We ask all new members to provide a few details about themselves before we can approve your membership. This special measure is to prevent spammers, marketers etc. from spoiling the devotional nature of the group.So, please email a few lines telling us your name, which part of the world you are, your interest in Guruvayoor, your profession etc. If you heard about this group through a member/friend etc. please do let us know their name. We will not approve your membership

until we get an email from you.Once we receive your introductory mail we can approve your membership and you will start receiving mails on a regular basis.Thank you. Om Namo Narayanaya.Moderators.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Welcome to Guruvayur groups.Beleive me, every member in this group has been

directed here by Bhagawan himself.

This is a pure group of ordinary people with extra -ordinary devotion to

Guruvayurappan.

Nice to know you are from singapore. Let me share a co-incidence with you

and as to how our Lord works.

It has been a long desire of me and my family( husband, son and daughter)

to visit singapore and malaysia and God willing we may be making a trip end

of this month. Yesterday while looking up on the net I was thinking if there

is any temple of Lord guruyaurappan there. Lo, and today a new member to the

group from singapore, confirming of a temple there. Is this not sweet divine

intervention? .............................

--\

----------

Dear Jayashreeji:

Yes, yes it is!!! So often, on one or two lists of which I am a member

there is talk about " dropping " all concepts of the Lord or Ishwara who comes

and goes, etc. He never comes and goes, but is always here, even if we are

not always tuned in:-) I ask you, why drop such sweetness for nothingness?

While I am still here, ordinary and embodied, all I can say is Hare

Krishna!!! Thanks for sharing your insight.

In His Service,

Radhe

Om Namo Narayanaya!

PS We have not heard from him in a long time...

saying a quiet prayer for Vinodkrishnaji....

chant Hare Krishna and be happy.