IndiaDivine.org

Pranams to Sarojaji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear GuruDevs,

I am sure you were all impressed with the unusual and varied talent of Sarojaji and Sri Ramanujam, the person behind her success.She has been a life long student which is quite admirable She has also been a teacher for most of her life,teaching English ,sanskrit and Music(I assume it is carnatic music).

The most accomplished part of her life is after her retirement! ,getting an MA in philosophy and a PhD and a Siromani in sanskrit and an expert using computer from 2005!, when most of the older contemporaries are afraid to even touch the computer.

I do not want to repeat all the accomplishments. But I just want to pay my humble pranams to such a learned person,as well as a devoted wife and loving mother.

Sarojaji,you are a role model to the young and old alike Thank you very much for your contributions to our blessed group. May Guruvayurappan bless you and Sri Ramanujam with Ayurarogyasowghyam for many years to continue the good work.

regards,

Sreedevi and Narayanankutty Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

Guest guest

Pranamam to All,

I also want to express my humble Pranams to Sarojaji and Ramanujamji.

May Guruvayurappan bless you and Sri Ramanujam with Ayurarogyasowghyam for many years to continue the good work.

With Prayers,

Jayasankar Vattekkat

--- On Tue, 19/5/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenon[Guruvayur] Pranams to Sarojaji"guruvayur " <guruvayur >Tuesday, 19 May, 2009, 3:21 AM

Dear GuruDevs,

I am sure you were all impressed with the unusual and varied talent of Sarojaji and Sri Ramanujam, the person behind her success.She has been a life long student which is quite admirable She has also been a teacher for most of her life,teaching English ,sanskrit and Music(I assume it is carnatic music).

The most accomplished part of her life is after her retirement! ,getting an MA in philosophy and a PhD and a Siromani in sanskrit and an expert using computer from 2005!, when most of the older contemporaries are afraid to even touch the computer.

I do not want to repeat all the accomplishments. But I just want to pay my humble pranams to such a learned person,as well as a devoted wife and loving mother.

Sarojaji,you are a role model to the young and old alike Thank you very much for your contributions to our blessed group. May Guruvayurappan bless you and Sri Ramanujam with Ayurarogyasowghyam for many years to continue the good work.

regards,

Sreedevi and Narayanankutty Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear and respected Sarojaji,

My humble pranaamams to you! As Sreedeviji mentioned, you are a role model for all of us and it is really inspiring for people like me to start learning from the beginning.

May God bless you and your family with aayuraarogyasoukhyam!

Respectful regards and prayers

savitri

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 3:00 AM, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat wrote:

Pranamam to All,

I also want to express my humble Pranams to Sarojaji and Ramanujamji.

May Guruvayurappan bless you and Sri Ramanujam with Ayurarogyasowghyam for many years to continue the good work.

With Prayers,

Jayasankar Vattekkat

--- On Tue, 19/5/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenon[Guruvayur] Pranams to Sarojaji " guruvayur " <guruvayur >

Tuesday, 19 May, 2009, 3:21 AM

Dear GuruDevs,

I am sure you were all impressed with the unusual and varied talent of Sarojaji and  Sri Ramanujam, the person behind her success.She has been a life long student which is quite admirable She has also been a teacher for most of her life,teaching English ,sanskrit and Music(I assume it is carnatic music).

The most accomplished  part of her life is after her retirement! ,getting an MA in philosophy and a PhD and a Siromani in sanskrit and an  expert using computer from 2005!, when most of the older contemporaries are afraid to even touch the computer.

Sarojaji,you are a role model to the young and old alike Thank you very much for your contributions to our blessed group. May Guruvayurappan bless you and Sri Ramanujam with Ayurarogyasowghyam for many years to continue the good work.

regards,

Sreedevi and Narayanankutty Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

What an encomium! I am overwhelmed. Thank you for your love and affection.May the Lord bless you and yours.I already replied immediately but the mail is not appearing in the group post.

On 5/19/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,

I am sure you were all impressed with the unusual and varied talent of Sarojaji and  Sri Ramanujam, the person behind her success.She has been a life long student which is quite admirable She has also been a teacher for most of her life,teaching English ,sanskrit and Music(I assume it is carnatic music).

The most accomplished  part of her life is after her retirement! ,getting an MA in philosophy and a PhD and a Siromani in sanskrit and an  expert using computer from 2005!, when most of the older contemporaries are afraid to even touch the computer.

Sarojaji,you are a role model to the young and old alike Thank you very much for your contributions to our blessed group. May Guruvayurappan bless you and Sri Ramanujam with Ayurarogyasowghyam for many years to continue the good work.

regards,

Sreedevi and Narayanankutty Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

-- Dr.Saroja Ramanujam,M.A.,Ph.D,Siromani in sanskrit