IndiaDivine.org

Navaneetham adorned with our respected Guru.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

By the divine grace of the Lord, I was immensely happy, nay, thrilled to see our Navaneetham of this month's issue adorned with the photographs and profiles of our respected Guru Smt. Sarojaji and Shri. Ramanujam, with whom I had the pleasure of spending a little time at my residence during last month when they visited Bangalore,    I realised how fortunate I was, when my house was blessed with their " paada-dhoolis " , a very rare occurrence, if not a phenomenon.   Our group is, indeed, really blessed to have association with such " Sajjanas " , dedicated to the core, in passing on such knowledge acquired during a lifetime to eager devotees of lord Guruvayoorappan without any reservation and with such humility, unmatched by any.  

It is quite a common thing we all see in our practical life, that knowledge brings pride along with it, but here is a pair just born for each other, and have taken service to fellow-beings as their motto in life in the most unassuming manner.

I pray to our favourite Lord to bless them with a century of health, happiness and prosperity and shower His unlimited divine grace on the family.

Love

KVG