To all US/Canada Gurudevs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurudev's

We are keeping our fingers crossed and most likely we get the delivery of the

Guruvayur books by tomorrow.

We like to send it to you as soon as possible and our Vimalaji is taking an

extra mile to do the same before Memorial day long week-end.

So PLEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS and NUMBER OF BOOKS you like to have - as of today

itself.

If you have any questions, email me back.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Kindly ler me know what book this is? I am new to the group.Thank you,selvi--- On Wed, 5/20/09, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 8:22 AM

Dear Gurudev's

We are keeping our fingers crossed and most likely we get the delivery of the Guruvayur books by tomorrow.

We like to send it to you as soon as possible and our Vimalaji is taking an extra mile to do the same before Memorial day long week-end.

So PLEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS and NUMBER OF BOOKS you like to have - as of today itself.

If you have any questions, email me back.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

'Heaven on Earth' written by Smt Pepita Seth, a British lady, who spent a decade long at Guruvayur temple to bring out a most comprehensive information about the temple, its origins, customs, rituals, the logistics, the people, the devotees etc. The orginal price is about Rs3000/- made avalable at a 50% discount by the efforts of Sunilji, Panickerji, Veenaji and a whole team of dedicated Guruvayurappan devotees.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- On Wed, 20/5/09, ss <sel22k wrote:

ss <sel22kRe: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 9:22 PM

Dear Sir,Kindly ler me know what book this is? I am new to the group.Thank you,selvi--- On Wed, 5/20/09, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, May 20, 2009, 8:22 AM

Dear Gurudev'sWe are keeping our fingers crossed and most likely we get the delivery of the Guruvayur books by tomorrow. We like to send it to you as soon as possible and our Vimalaji is taking an extra mile to do the same before Memorial day long week-end. So PLEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS and NUMBER OF BOOKS you like to have - as of today itself.If you have any questions, email me back.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Sunil, Vimalaji and Udayabhanuji;

Om Namo Narayanaya!!

By the grace of the lord and the efforts of Vimalaji, Udayabhanuji and Sunil, I received my own version of the book "Heaven on Earth" today Thursday, May-28. The book is fantastic!! It is like being perpetually in Guruvayoor. One artistic painting of the lord is so close to the actual view one gets standing right in front of the diety in Guruvayoor. This picture makes it so easy to visualize him in my mind.

Vimalaji did not send me a note with her telephone number or the invoice with the exact amount I owe her. I appreciate her humility, although I want to pay as quickly and promptly for this effort. Vimalaji, please email me personally at either this email or my alternate email so that I can send you the payment asap.

my alternate email is nagannarasimhan

Love,

Narasimhan --- On Wed, 5/20/09, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 11:22 AM

Dear Gurudev'sWe are keeping our fingers crossed and most likely we get the delivery of the Guruvayur books by tomorrow. We like to send it to you as soon as possible and our Vimalaji is taking an extra mile to do the same before Memorial day long week-end. So PLEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS and NUMBER OF BOOKS you like to have - as of today itself.If you have any questions, email me back.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Guest guest

Dear Friends, I hope all those who wanted copy of "Heaven on Earth" by now. If any one in USA or Canada needs a copy we may be able to provide it. Please contact me.Now about the amount to be remitted; please wait. As soon as Vimalaji let me know the amount she paid for the shipping, I will let you know how much you should be sending. As the payment to the publisher was made by me and postage by Vimalaji the payment has to be made to both of us. But for the convenience of all you can mail the amount when it is known to me. I will pay the amount Vimalaji paid to her. This is just to distribute the work as she did a lot already by packing and shipping the books to all.Please wait until you are notified the amount to sent the payment. It is always a pleasure to hear or read the happy notes of all the devotees. Let the

blessings of HIM be with all.Thanks.Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraumnamahh Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing. --- On Thu, 5/28/09, Athena Wala <athenawala wrote:Athena Wala <athenawalaRe: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 9:12 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya!!

By the grace of the lord and the efforts of Vimalaji, Udayabhanuji and Sunil, I received my own version of the book "Heaven on Earth" today Thursday, May-28. The book is fantastic!! It is like being perpetually in Guruvayoor. One artistic painting of the lord is so close to the actual view one gets standing right in front of the diety in Guruvayoor. This picture makes it so easy to visualize him in my mind.

Vimalaji did not send me a note with her telephone number or the invoice with the exact amount I owe her. I appreciate her humility, although I want to pay as quickly and promptly for this effort. Vimalaji, please email me personally at either this email or my alternate email so that I can send you the payment asap.

my alternate email is nagannarasimhan@ hotmail.com

Love,

Narasimhan --- On Wed, 5/20/09, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, May 20, 2009, 11:22 AM

Guest guest

Hi

Hi to everybody,

would like to know the book calld 'Heaven on Earth will be available in Guruvayoor, if so where exacely, with the Devasam book stall in front of the East Nada, or inside the temple.

thank you.

thankam raj

guruvayur From: udhayabhanupanickarDate: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:17:57 -0700Re: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevs

Dear Friends, I hope all those who wanted copy of "Heaven on Earth" by now. If any one in USA or Canada needs a copy we may be able to provide it. Please contact me.Now about the amount to be remitted; please wait. As soon as Vimalaji let me know the amount she paid for the shipping, I will let you know how much you should be sending. As the payment to the publisher was made by me and postage by Vimalaji the payment has to be made to both of us. But for the convenience of all you can mail the amount when it is known to me. I will pay the amount Vimalaji paid to her. This is just to distribute the work as she did a lot already by packing and shipping the books to all.Please wait until you are notified the amount to sent the payment. It is always a pleasure to hear or read the happy notes of all the devotees. Let the blessings of HIM be with all.Thanks.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickaraumnamahh Shivaaya

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.--- On Thu, 5/28/09, Athena Wala <athenawala > wrote:

Athena Wala <athenawala >Re: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 9:12 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya!!

Love,

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, May 20, 2009, 11:22 AM

Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Thankamji,

Our group got a special discount from the publisher, Niyogi books in Delhi and you will need to talk to them directly to get the discount price.

I do not know if the book is availbale in Devaswom book store but I doubt it .. As far I know, generally they sells Devaswom publications only or books with a royalty agreement with Devaswom. [someone who knows better can put more light into this matter.]

Though some other book stores in Guruvayur must be having the book for sure. Please let us know what you find out as other devotees can use that information.

------------------------------If anyone like to get a copy from Niyogi books with 50% discount for guruvayur group - you need to contact the Delhi office of Niyogi books and make the payment to them.

Here is the details I recived from them in December.

Book - Heaven on Earth by Pepita Seth.

http://www.niyogibooks.com/glpcat/clnt_cat_ep.pl?pcid=61641 & cloc=10147456_10147489_10217839

COST and PAYMENT ---------------------50% discounted book cost - Rs. 1497.50 each, plus Freight cost

Freight cost ---------------------In India postage will be Rs. 150/-

Payment terms---------------------Payment terms will be either advance or through bank transfer only. Niyogi Books is not a retailer, therefore they don't have the system of payment through credit card.

Please call Mr. Santanu Roy at the following number and mention our group name and discount and they will do the needful.

Mr. Santanu Roy Niyogi BooksD 78, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, New Delhi 110020India

Mobile: 9810005302

Office Ph : 011- 26813350 / 26813351 / 26813352---------------------Email: niyogibooks

If Mr. Roy is not available, you can talk to Ms. Papia Dey.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty, then I will do whatever I can..

Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

guruvayur , Thankam Rajendar <thankamraj wrote:>> > Hi > > Hi to everybody,> > > > would like to know the book calld 'Heaven on Earth will be available in Guruvayoor, if so where exacely, with the Devasam book stall in front of the East Nada, or inside the temple.> > > > thank you.> > thankam raj> > > > guruvayur > udhayabhanupanickar Fri, 29 May 2009 08:17:57 -0700> Re: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevs> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, > > I hope all those who wanted copy of "Heaven on Earth" by now. If any one in USA or Canada needs a copy we may be able to provide it. Please contact me.> > Now about the amount to be remitted; please wait. As soon as Vimalaji let me know the amount she paid for the shipping, I will let you know how much you should be sending. As the payment to the publisher was made by me and postage by Vimalaji the payment has to be made to both of us. But for the convenience of all you can mail the amount when it is known to me. I will pay the amount Vimalaji paid to her. This is just to distribute the work as she did a lot already by packing and shipping the books to all.> > Please wait until you are notified the amount to sent the payment. It is always a pleasure to hear or read the happy notes of all the devotees. Let the blessings of HIM be with all.> > Thanks.> > > Sincerely,> > > Udayabhanu Panickar> aumnamahh Shivaaya> > The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.> > --- On Thu, 5/28/09, Athena Wala <athenawala wrote:> > > Athena Wala <athenawala> Re: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevs> guruvayur > Thursday, May 28, 2009, 9:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil, Vimalaji and Udayabhanuji;> > Om Namo Narayanaya!!> > By the grace of the lord and the efforts of Vimalaji, Udayabhanuji and Sunil, I received my own version of the book "Heaven on Earth" today Thursday, May-28. The book is fantastic!! It is like being perpetually in Guruvayoor. One artistic painting of the lord is so close to the actual view one gets standing right in front of the diety in Guruvayoor. This picture makes it so easy to visualize him in my mind. > > Vimalaji did not send me a note with her telephone number or the invoice with the exact amount I owe her. I appreciate her humility, although I want to pay as quickly and promptly for this effort. Vimalaji, please email me personally at either this email or my alternate email so that I can send you the payment asap. > > my alternate email is nagannarasimhan@ hotmail.com> > Love,> > Narasimhan > > --- On Wed, 5/20/09, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:> > > menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >> [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevs> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 11:22 AM> > > > > Dear Gurudev's> > We are keeping our fingers crossed and most likely we get the delivery of the Guruvayur books by tomorrow. > > We like to send it to you as soon as possible and our Vimalaji is taking an extra mile to do the same before Memorial day long week-end. > > So PLEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS and NUMBER OF BOOKS you like to have - as of today itself.> > If you have any questions, email me back.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil.> > > > > > > > > > > _______________> Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends.> http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/WhatsNew?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_WhatsNew1_052009>

guruvayur , Thankam Rajendar <thankamraj wrote:>> > Hi > > Hi to everybody,> > > > would like to know the book calld 'Heaven on Earth will be available in Guruvayoor, if so where exacely, with the Devasam book stall in front of the East Nada, or inside the temple.> > > > thank you.> > thankam raj> > > > guruvayur > udhayabhanupanickar Fri, 29 May 2009 08:17:57 -0700> Re: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevs> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, > > I hope all those who wanted copy of "Heaven on Earth" by now. If any one in USA or Canada needs a copy we may be able to provide it. Please contact me.> > Now about the amount to be remitted; please wait. As soon as Vimalaji let me know the amount she paid for the shipping, I will let you know how much you should be sending. As the payment to the publisher was made by me and postage by Vimalaji the payment has to be made to both of us. But for the convenience of all you can mail the amount when it is known to me. I will pay the amount Vimalaji paid to her. This is just to distribute the work as she did a lot already by packing and shipping the books to all.> > Please wait until you are notified the amount to sent the payment. It is always a pleasure to hear or read the happy notes of all the devotees. Let the blessings of HIM be with all.> > Thanks.> > > Sincerely,> > > Udayabhanu Panickar> aumnamahh Shivaaya> > The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.> > --- On Thu, 5/28/09, Athena Wala athenawala wrote:> > > Athena Wala athenawala Re: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevs> guruvayur > Thursday, May 28, 2009, 9:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil, Vimalaji and Udayabhanuji;> > Om Namo Narayanaya!!> > By the grace of the lord and the efforts of Vimalaji, Udayabhanuji and Sunil, I received my own version of the book "Heaven on Earth" today Thursday, May-28. The book is fantastic!! It is like being perpetually in Guruvayoor. One artistic painting of the lord is so close to the actual view one gets standing right in front of the diety in Guruvayoor. This picture makes it so easy to visualize him in my mind. > > Vimalaji did not send me a note with her telephone number or the invoice with the exact amount I owe her. I appreciate her humility, although I want to pay as quickly and promptly for this effort. Vimalaji, please email me personally at either this email or my alternate email so that I can send you the payment asap. > > my alternate email is nagannarasimhan@ hotmail.com> > Love,> > Narasimhan > > --- On Wed, 5/20/09, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:> > > menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >> [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevs> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 11:22 AM> > > > > Dear Gurudev's> > We are keeping our fingers crossed and most likely we get the delivery of the Guruvayur books by tomorrow. > > We like to send it to you as soon as possible and our Vimalaji is taking an extra mile to do the same before Memorial day long week-end. > > So PLEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS and NUMBER OF BOOKS you like to have - as of today itself.> > If you have any questions, email me back.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil.> > > > > > > > > > > _______________> Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends.> http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/WhatsNew?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_WhatsNew1_052009>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I hope by now all those who got the books got the information where and how much money to be sent. Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.. --- On Thu, 5/28/09, Athena Wala <athenawala wrote:Athena Wala <athenawalaRe: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada

Gurudevsguruvayur Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 9:12 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya!!

Love,

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri Panickar

Thanks for all your assistance in helping us to obtain "Heaven on Earth" book that speaks volumes as I read chapter after chapter. Thank You. I have mailed a check for $ 173.00 today, that is my share for 4 books that I have received. Many many thanks.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarguruvayur Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 8:08:16 AMRe: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevs

Dear Friends,I hope by now all those who got the books got the information where and how much money to be sent.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing..--- On Thu, 5/28/09, Athena Wala <athenawala > wrote:

Athena Wala <athenawala >Re: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, May 28, 2009, 9:12 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya!!

Love,

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Dear Udayabhanuji;

I mailed my cheque yesterday for the amount stated for one book.

Regards,

Narasimhan--- On Fri, 6/5/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 9:08 AM

Dear Friends,I hope by now all those who got the books got the information where and how much money to be sent.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing..--- On Thu, 5/28/09, Athena Wala <athenawala > wrote:

Athena Wala <athenawala >Re: [Guruvayur] To all US/Canada Gurudevsguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, May 28, 2009, 9:12 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya!!

Love,