IndiaDivine.org

Sri Krishna at home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaktas,

Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only love

and my only hope and only objective

in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.

In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year.

It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class like

me.

I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the

grace of Sri Krishna.

Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered me

a bigger house from the coming month.

Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna

was in my room and

I used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for

Aarti and prayer and in the

night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and Srimad

Bhagvatam everyday without fail.

Because everything is only his will and mercy.

Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his thoughts

at home and office and while walking.

Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to be

a guest room. I wanted it for

Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to

understand.

Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having a

Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats,

Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he

wont be in my room.

Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he

is in my room. But Giving him a room and making

like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in the

night with Sri Krishna in the other room

and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me the

way. Please help me.

Sri Krishna Dasa

Vikram Rajan

Guest guest

Dear Sri Vikram,

It is amazing to know your sentiment and bakthi towards krishna.i feel sincerely

that as you have got a bigger house you should provide krishna a seperate room.

this way no need to cover HIM with a curtain.like Yashoda tried to tie HIM with

rope you tried to cover HIM with a curtain !!!!!!!!you can decorate HIS room

like whatever way you want it -like a temple with scented incense sticks and oil

lamp and flowers and any decoration.there are many more learned and wise bakthas

in this group and this is just only my humble suggestion. you are a lucky

devotee of krishna that he is close to you all the time.with best wishes

vijaya venkatesh

NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!

guruvayur , " Viks " <vikramrajan wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaktas,

>

> Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only

love and my only hope and only objective

> in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.

> In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year.

> It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class

like me.

>

> I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the

grace of Sri Krishna.

> Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered

me a bigger house from the coming month.

> Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna

was in my room and

> I used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for

> night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and

Srimad Bhagvatam everyday without fail.

> Because everything is only his will and mercy.

>

> Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his

thoughts at home and office and while walking.

> Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to

be a guest room. I wanted it for

> Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to

understand.

>

> Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having

a Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats,

> Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he

wont be in my room.

>

> Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he

> like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in

the night with Sri Krishna in the other room

> and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me

the way. Please help me.

>

> Sri Krishna Dasa

> Vikram Rajan

>

Guest guest

Pranamam Vikramrajanji,

You an a ardent devotee of Shree Guruvayoorappan. Even to think about him can come to mind of anyone only if one has his devine grace.So do not feel sad. Shree Guruvayoorappan is residing in your entire body.He is thier in your mind.For keeping a seperate room for pooja is the right way for everything. When you were in the smaller flats thier may no place to keep him seperate. But now you are going to get comfortable with Kannan's grace.. So its

best way to keep a seperate room for him for praying. His presence always will be their in you.

May Shree Guruvayoorappan bless you and your family with Ayurarogyasowbhagyam.

With Prayers.....

Sushma Shreeyan--- On Thu, 21/5/09, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan[Guruvayur] Sri Krishna at homeguruvayur Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 11:03 AM

Dear Bhaktas,Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only love and my only hope and only objective in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year. It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class like me. I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the grace of Sri Krishna. Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered me a bigger house from the coming month. Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna was in my room and I used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for Aarti and prayer and in the night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and Srimad Bhagvatam everyday without fail. Because everything is only his

will and mercy. Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his thoughts at home and office and while walking.Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to be a guest room. I wanted it for Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to understand. Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having a Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats, Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he wont be in my room. Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he is in my room. But Giving him a room and making like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in the night with Sri Krishna in the other room and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me the way. Please help me.Sri

Krishna DasaVikram Rajan

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Vikramji,

I my humble opinion, convert that extra room to Pooja room. If Lord is kind enough to bless us with a house with an extra room, I think we should show our love and devotion at least by designating a small room to worship Him. Even when our children were young, we devoted one room for Bhagavan and when guests came, they would take their blankets and slept in the family room. After a few times, they knew who was the most important - Bhagavan, then the guest and then the hosts. Sorry, this is my humble opinion. With out His blessings, we are like the zeroes with out a one on the left side. Bhagavan is that " one " .

I am amazed at your commitment to Bhagavan and I really believe you do not need any advice from anybody. May Bhagavan guide and bless you every moment of your life!

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:07 PM, vijayav47 <no_reply > wrote:

Dear Sri Vikram, It is amazing to know your sentiment and bakthi towards krishna.i feel sincerely that as you have got a bigger house you should provide krishna a seperate room. this way no need to cover HIM with a curtain.like Yashoda tried to tie HIM with rope you tried to cover HIM with a curtain !!!!!!!!you can decorate HIS room like whatever way you want it -like a temple with scented incense sticks and oil lamp and flowers and any decoration.there are many more learned and wise bakthas in this group and this is just only my humble suggestion. you are a lucky devotee of krishna that he is close to you all the time.with best wishes

vijaya venkateshNARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!

guruvayur , " Viks " <vikramrajan wrote:>> Dear Bhaktas,> > Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only love and my only hope and only objective

> in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.> In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year. > It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class like me.

> > I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the grace of Sri Krishna. > Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered me a bigger house from the coming month.

> Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna was in my room and > I used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for Aarti and prayer and in the

> night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and Srimad Bhagvatam everyday without fail. > Because everything is only his will and mercy. > > Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his thoughts at home and office and while walking.

> Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to be a guest room. I wanted it for > Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to understand. >

> Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having a Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats, > Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he wont be in my room.

> > Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he is in my room. But Giving him a room and making > like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in the night with Sri Krishna in the other room

> and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me the way. Please help me.> > Sri Krishna Dasa> Vikram Rajan>

Guest guest

HARI AUM

To be on the safer side just keep chanting 'his' name. 'He' knows better and WILL SHOW THE WAY.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

I too was fortunate (with HIS blessings of course) to have lived in Oman for 12 years and aware that we as expatriate cannot "own" any property. For that matter, Do we (or Can we?) really "OWN" anything in our life that itself is "HIS Offer"? HE is the one who "gives and takes". You are lucky that Krishna blessed you to have a bigger "house" (or flat) in-spite of the economic crisis and working conditions that are deteriorating globally. You are a "house holder" performing "Gruhasthaasramam" and should not renounce "your duty" to become a Bhrahmachari. As a house holder, serving and protecting your family (and also sharing with your siblings) is your "Swadharma". When Krishna is "within" your body (Kshethra) why worry whether HE is in the same room or in different room? So continue what you were doing with firm faith in HIM. HE will certainly show a way out and clear your

confusion. Wish you the very best in the days to come

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Viks <vikramrajanguruvayur Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:03:10 AM[Guruvayur] Sri Krishna at home

Dear Bhaktas,Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only love and my only hope and only objective in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year. It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class like me. I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the grace of Sri Krishna. Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered me a bigger house from the coming month. Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna was in my room and I used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for Aarti and prayer and in the night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and Srimad Bhagvatam everyday without fail. Because everything is only his

will and mercy. Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his thoughts at home and office and while walking.Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to be a guest room. I wanted it for Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to understand. Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having a Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats, Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he wont be in my room. Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he is in my room. But Giving him a room and making like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in the night with Sri Krishna in the other room and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me the way. Please help me.Sri

Krishna DasaVikram Rajan

Guest guest

Dear Vikram/Savitri/Vijaya,Some how I am not convinced with either of the replies in this regard. I totally agree with the sentiments you have, that it is Krishna who has given you a bigger house. So, since you got a bigger house because of krishna you designate a separate room(away from you). Next you wanted a bigger house than this which has out house. So next time you give this house to Krishna thinking that you are giving a separate/exclusive house. If you see the process, you are separating/distancing Krishna from you as you are growing with your requests. Krishna is every where. You don't have to give him a separate house. You have to give house in your Hrudayam/Hridayam).I still vouch for the same action which you used to do ie a curtain and keep that extra room as a separate room. You can also make it as pooja room or reading room or what ever.This is my thought. I may be wrong too...Sreenivasguruvayur From: savitriopuramDate: Fri, 22 May 2009 05:15:12 -0500Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Sri Krishna at home

Dear Vikramji,

I my humble opinion, convert that extra room to Pooja room. If Lord is kind enough to bless us with a house with an extra room, I think we should show our love and devotion at least by designating a small room to worship Him. Even when our children were young, we devoted one room for Bhagavan and when guests came, they would take their blankets and slept in the family room. After a few times, they knew who was the most important - Bhagavan, then the guest and then the hosts. Sorry, this is my humble opinion. With out His blessings, we are like the zeroes with out a one on the left side. Bhagavan is that "one".

I am amazed at your commitment to Bhagavan and I really believe you do not need any advice from anybody. May Bhagavan guide and bless you every moment of your life!

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:07 PM, vijayav47 <no_reply > wrote:

Dear Sri Vikram, It is amazing to know your sentiment and bakthi towards krishna.i feel sincerely that as you have got a bigger house you should provide krishna a seperate room. this way no need to cover HIM with a curtain.like Yashoda tried to tie HIM with rope you tried to cover HIM with a curtain !!!!!!!!you can decorate HIS room like whatever way you want it -like a temple with scented incense sticks and oil lamp and flowers and any decoration.there are many more learned and wise bakthas in this group and this is just only my humble suggestion. you are a lucky devotee of krishna that he is close to you all the time.with best wishes

vijaya venkateshNARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!

guruvayur , "Viks" <vikramrajan wrote:>> Dear Bhaktas,> > Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only love and my only hope and only objective

> in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.> In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year. > It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class like me.

> > I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the grace of Sri Krishna. > Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered me a bigger house from the coming month.

> Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna was in my room and > I used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for Aarti and prayer and in the

> night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and Srimad Bhagvatam everyday without fail. > Because everything is only his will and mercy. > > Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his thoughts at home and office and while walking.

> Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to be a guest room. I wanted it for > Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to understand. >

> Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having a Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats, > Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he wont be in my room.

> > Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he is in my room. But Giving him a room and making > like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in the night with Sri Krishna in the other room

> and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me the way. Please help me.> > Sri Krishna Dasa> Vikram Rajan>

Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

Guest guest

Dear Chandraji,

Dear Chandraji,

I totally agree with oyu.

Your advice is very practical and wise.It really does not matter where you keep the image of Krishna as long as HE is within you.

regards,

sreedevi.

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] Sri Krishna at homeguruvayur Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 9:14 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

I too was fortunate (with HIS blessings of course) to have lived in Oman for 12 years and aware that we as expatriate cannot "own" any property. For that matter, Do we (or Can we?) really "OWN" anything in our life that itself is "HIS Offer"? HE is the one who "gives and takes". You are lucky that Krishna blessed you to have a bigger "house" (or flat) in-spite of the economic crisis and working conditions that are deteriorating globally. You are a "house holder" performing "Gruhasthaasramam" and should not renounce "your duty" to become a Bhrahmachari. As a house holder, serving and protecting your family (and also sharing with your siblings) is your "Swadharma". When Krishna is "within" your body (Kshethra) why worry whether HE is in the same room or in different room? So continue what you were doing with firm faith in HIM. HE will certainly show a way out and clear your

confusion. Wish you the very best in the days to come

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Viks <vikramrajan@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, May 21, 2009 6:03:10 AM[Guruvayur] Sri Krishna at home

Krishna DasaVikram Rajan

Guest guest

Pranamam

Indeed very happy to know that lord krishna has given you a bigger house, so definetely you should keep that extra room as pooja room for lord krishna.

May lord krishna be with you always..

with prayers

--- On Thu, 21/5/09, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan[Guruvayur] Sri Krishna at homeguruvayur Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 4:33 PM

Krishna DasaVikram Rajan

Guest guest

Dear Bhaktas,

Gratitude for your support. I will keep him in a separate room as adivsed

by many bhaktas.

I am not separating him from me, I am only creating more space for me able to

decorate and love and spend more time with him with more peace and love.

Please forgive me for my thinking that I am giving him a separate room. He has

taken the house and he has provided the money to pay for the house and Sri

Krishna has given me a separate room for me to stay and he owns the house and

owns me and everything around me and he is in me and everything. Hare Krishna.

Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev.

Sri Krishna Dasa

Vikram Rajan

guruvayur , " Viks " <vikramrajan wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaktas,

>

> Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only

love and my only hope and only objective

> in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.

> In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year.

> It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class

like me.

>

> I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the

grace of Sri Krishna.

> Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered

me a bigger house from the coming month.

> Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna

was in my room and

> I used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for

> night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and

Srimad Bhagvatam everyday without fail.

> Because everything is only his will and mercy.

>

> Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his

thoughts at home and office and while walking.

> Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to

be a guest room. I wanted it for

> Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to

understand.

>

> Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having

a Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats,

> Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he

wont be in my room.

>

> Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he

> like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in

the night with Sri Krishna in the other room

> and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me

the way. Please help me.

>

> Sri Krishna Dasa

> Vikram Rajan

>

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorappa

Dear Vikram ji,

Your message tells me how blessed you are. When we surrender ourselves to Sree Krishna, then He takes care of everything in our life. But still, this kind of problems are quite natural for a devotee of Him.

When we look at your problem, this is my humble opinion. If you think that you can maintain complete sanctity in your room, in which Sree Krishna dwells now, then you can continue in the present way. So you can go to sleep seeing Him and wake up again by seeing Him. In that case, you can spare the room for your guests, as suggested by your family members, and treat your guests like Bhagawan (Athidhi Devo Bhavah).

If you think that you need to give Sree Krishna some more space, privacy and special attention, then you can change the spare room into a small temple (as suggested by Vijaya ji), and do pooja and other services to Him in a grand way. But even then you don't have to worry about leaving Him in that room. After the night pooja and Aarathi, before closing the room, you can take Him with you (by sankalpa). Make your Hrudaya kamalam His abode. When you go to sleep, sing a song (even mentally) like Unnee Vaa, Urangaan Vaa, Kannanaam Unnee Vaa (Ampaadi thannilorunni) and make Him sleep on the very soft and comfortable bed of your Hrudaya kamalam. Then in the morning when you wake up, make your Kannan awake by singing another song for Him. This way you will never feel left alone.

Still the fact remains that we do all these things for our own happinessand satisfaction only. The reality is that Krishna is everywhere (Sarva vyaapi) and there is no such thing without Krishna or different from Him. He is the owner and provider of everything and He actually doesn't need anything from anybody. We search Him in temples and holy places, but Jagat Guru Sankaracharya calls it a 'Paapam' to do so.

So rest assured that there is actually no need to worry about anything at all, whatsoever it may be. Two things are the most important, our sincere Bhakthi and His mercy. Everything else will be taken care of by Him, as you yourself have experienced in your life already.

"Lokathrayapura moolasthambham Lokaalokam anaalokam

Lokesam paramesam pranamatha Govindam paramanandam"

Krishna Guruvayoorappa

G. Hari Prasad

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, vijayav47 <no_reply > wrote:

vijayav47 <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Sri Krishna at homeguruvayur Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:37 AM

Dear Sri Vikram, It is amazing to know your sentiment and bakthi towards krishna.i feel sincerely that as you have got a bigger house you should provide krishna a seperate room. this way no need to cover HIM with a curtain.like Yashoda tried to tie HIM with rope you tried to cover HIM with a curtain !!!!!!!!you can decorate HIS room like whatever way you want it -like a temple with scented incense sticks and oil lamp and flowers and any decoration.there are many more learned and wise bakthas in this group and this is just only my humble suggestion. you are a lucky devotee of krishna that he is close to you all the time.with best wishesvijaya venkateshNARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!! guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Viks" <vikramrajan@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear Bhaktas,> > Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only love and my only hope and only objective > in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.> In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year. > It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class like me. > > I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the grace of Sri Krishna. > Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered me a bigger house from the coming month. > Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna was in my room and > I used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for Aarti and prayer and in the > night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and

Srimad Bhagvatam everyday without fail. > Because everything is only his will and mercy. > > Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his thoughts at home and office and while walking.> Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to be a guest room. I wanted it for > Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to understand. > > Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having a Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats, > Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he wont be in my room. > > Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he is in my room. But Giving him a room and making > like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in the night with Sri Krishna in the

other room > and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me the way. Please help me.> > Sri Krishna Dasa> Vikram Rajan>

Guest guest

Dear Guruvayurappa devottees,

Almost all known Bhathas the period of Srimad Bhagavatham wanted the "sameepyam" of Paramathma.Some wanted his physical nearness,while some others were happy with the sameepyam of his vigrahas and some others needed his presence always in their mind.Also some others wanted to share the happiness received from the presence or bhakthi with others.

So the bhaktha decides were he has to place bhagwan:whether to keep him to one's self or share him and the bhakthy with others.Paramatma likes all deeds of his bhakthas and supports them in all their good deeds.It is between the god and the devotee.

Sri Guruvayurappan anugrahikkatte.

Prasanna Kumar.N

--- On Thu, 21/5/09, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan[Guruvayur] Sri Krishna at homeguruvayur Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 4:33 PM

Krishna DasaVikram Rajan