IndiaDivine.org

Thank you all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs and KVGji, Savitriji and others,

Thank you all for your comments showing your love and affection.

I do not know how to express my feelings in seeing so many feed backs to the inclusion of my biodata in Navaneetham. This makes me realise how fortunate I am to be associated with such sathsang of guruvayurappan devotees. I am overwhelmed with the love and affecions shown by all in the group.When I went to kerala I fell in live with that God's own land and it is more than a coincidence that almost all my friends on the internet whose friendship I cherish are from kerala, not only from this group but other contacts as well. Probably I was born in kerala in my last birth or am going to be in my mext, which seems to be the more plausible in as mucha s this has happened in my laterlife. I told my husband the other day that in my next janma I want to be ornin kerala only.

It is really shows the magnanimity and humility of KVGji in writing about us in glowing terms. Compared with him we are nothing. His words only remind me of the scene of Krishna welcoming Kuchela.I wish to offer a sloka of my own composition to great personages like KVGji here which I already mentioned earlier in my post describing our visit to his house.

soubhaagyasouSeelyavanthaaH santhaH

meruriva unnathaa api maithryaa karuNayaa cha

salilamiva nimnagaaH punanthi bhuvanam

aho bhaagyavanthaH thadhaaSrayapraapthaaH

I have nothing to be proud about and hence do not need to be complimented on my humilty. It is people like KVG who are so learned and wise who set an example for humility.I will keep his writing for ever to remind me how Lord Guruvayurappan has showered His blessing on me.

Savitriji is very knowledgeable and writes on so many topics and all are benefited by her writings and I am blessed with her words of praise. Swami Chimayananda once said that if he goes to Dr. Radhakrishnan's lecture and nods his head it is nothing of value to Dr.Radhakrishnan but if DR. R comes to his lecture and nods his head in appreciation it is of some value. This was said when Chinmayamanda was an upcoming speaker. Similarly my words of praise of KVGji and Savitriji and other learned memebrs of the group is of no great value but their kind words mean a lot to me.

I only pray that the Lord will see me through till I finish all the work I have started as His kainkarya. Again it is His responsibility to get His work done and I am not worried overmuch on that score. Thank you all once again,

sarojaRamanujam

Guest guest

Dear Sarojamji and other Guruvdevs,

I admire your (Sarojamji's)  achievements in life and the spirit with which you have worked toward them.  Moreover, I pay obeisance to your attitude in channeling your skills and talents to the service of Lord Krishna and Krishnabhaktas. 

I know several of my friends who are shy to use computers for communication.  In spite of your starting to work on computers only in 2005 it is admirable that you are using it as extensively as all of us know.  As person who works on computers for living I see all types of users and admire this.

May I offer my prayers for your aayurarogyasoukhyam!

With prayers,

Chith Puram

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM, sarojram18 <rasikatns wrote:

I do not know how to express my feelings in seeing so many feed backs to the inclusion of my biodata in Navaneetham. This makes me realise how fortunate I am to be associated with such sathsang of guruvayurappan devotees. I am overwhelmed with the love and affecions shown by all in the group.When I went to kerala I fell in live with that God's own land and it is more than a coincidence that almost all my friends on the internet whose friendship I cherish are from kerala, not only from this group but other contacts as well. Probably I was born in kerala in my last birth or am going to be in my mext, which seems to be the more plausible in as mucha s this has happened in my laterlife.  I told my husband the other day that in my next janma I want to be ornin kerala only.

It is really shows the magnanimity and humility of KVGji in writing about us in glowing terms. Compared with him we are nothing. His words only remind me of the scene of Krishna welcoming Kuchela.I wish  to offer a sloka of my own composition to great personages like KVGji here which I already mentioned earlier in my post describing our visit to his house.

I have nothing to be proud about and hence do not need to be complimented on my humilty. It is people like KVG who are so learned and wise who set an example for humility.I will keep his writing for ever to remind me how Lord Guruvayurappan has showered His blessing on me.

Savitriji is very knowledgeable and writes on so many topics and all are benefited by her writings and I am blessed with her words of praise. Swami Chimayananda once said that if he goes to Dr. Radhakrishnan's lecture and nods his head it is nothing of value to Dr.Radhakrishnan but if DR. R comes to his lecture and nods his head in appreciation it is of some value. This was said when Chinmayamanda was an upcoming speaker. Similarly my words of praise of KVGji and Savitriji and other learned memebrs of the group is of no great value but their kind words mean a lot to me.

I only pray that the Lord will see me through till I finish all the work I have started as His kainkarya. Again it is His responsibility to get His work done and I am not worried overmuch on that score. Thank you all once again,

sarojaRamanujam

Guest guest

Dear and respected Sarojaji, KVGji, Sunilji,

When we were children, I have seen our late mother doing namaskaar in the water. (I grew up in a pucca village and we took bath in the family tank or kulam). Once we asked her to whom she was doing Namaskaar ans she told us that she was doing namaskaar to 10 Prachethas. Then she told us that the love between the Prachethas siblings was selfless and sincere. They never had any misunderstanding. So If we pray Prachetas, sibling rivalry will never be there. She said she prayed prachethas to bless her children with the same kind of selfless love. All of us are blessed to have those sincere prayers of our mother and blessings of Prachethas.

There is no way I can reciprocate for all the good words and encouragement I am getting from all of you. Now I am praying to Prachethas for blessing all my siblings of the Guruvayurappan family , (starting from Sunilji, Sarojamji, KVGJi, Sastriji, Veenaji, Chandraji, to each and every member) with selfless and sincere love.

Vishnu Bhagavan willing, we are planning a trip to Rishikesh, Haridwaar, Rudraprayaag, up to Badari. We will pray for all the members of the Guruvayurappan family. We hope to have a good darshan and come back and share our notes with lot of photos.

I believe Prachetas's blessings made my beloved sister invite us for the journey with her family!  

Regards and prayers

Savitri 

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM, sarojram18 <rasikatns wrote:

I do not know how to express my feelings in seeing so many feed backs to the inclusion of my biodata in Navaneetham. This makes me realise how fortunate I am to be associated with such sathsang of guruvayurappan devotees. I am overwhelmed with the love and affecions shown by all in the group.When I went to kerala I fell in live with that God's own land and it is more than a coincidence that almost all my friends on the internet whose friendship I cherish are from kerala, not only from this group but other contacts as well. Probably I was born in kerala in my last birth or am going to be in my mext, which seems to be the more plausible in as mucha s this has happened in my laterlife.  I told my husband the other day that in my next janma I want to be ornin kerala only.

It is really shows the magnanimity and humility of KVGji in writing about us in glowing terms. Compared with him we are nothing. His words only remind me of the scene of Krishna welcoming Kuchela.I wish  to offer a sloka of my own composition to great personages like KVGji here which I already mentioned earlier in my post describing our visit to his house.

sarojaRamanujam

Guest guest

Dear Savitriji,

Wish you a very happy pilgrimage to Rishikesh,Haridvar, etc.

Your articles are always very enlightening. You have a wonderful stock ot stories.

With best wishes to all of you.

S.N.Sastri--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Thank you allguruvayur Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 4:22 AM

When we were children, I have seen our late mother doing namaskaar in the water. (I grew up in a pucca village and we took bath in the family tank or kulam). Once we asked her to whom she was doing Namaskaar ans she told us that she was doing namaskaar to 10 Prachethas. Then she told us that the love between the Prachethas siblings was selfless and sincere. They never had any misunderstanding. So If we pray Prachetas, sibling rivalry will never be there. She said she prayed prachethas to bless her children with the same kind of selfless love. All of us are blessed to have those sincere prayers of our mother and blessings of Prachethas.

There is no way I can reciprocate for all the good words and encouragement I am getting from all of you. Now I am praying to Prachethas for blessing all my siblings of the Guruvayurappan family , (starting from Sunilji, Sarojamji, KVGJi, Sastriji, Veenaji, Chandraji, to each and every member) with selfless and sincere love.

Vishnu Bhagavan willing, we are planning a trip to Rishikesh, Haridwaar, Rudraprayaag, up to Badari. We will pray for all the members of the Guruvayurappan family. We hope to have a good darshan and come back and share our notes with lot of photos.

I believe Prachetas's blessings made my beloved sister invite us for the journey with her family!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM, sarojram18 <rasikatns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I do not know how to express my feelings in seeing so many feed backs to the inclusion of my biodata in Navaneetham. This makes me realise how fortunate I am to be associated with such sathsang of guruvayurappan devotees. I am overwhelmed with the love and affecions shown by all in the group.When I went to kerala I fell in live with that God's own land and it is more than a coincidence that almost all my friends on the internet whose friendship I cherish are from kerala, not only from this group but other contacts as well. Probably I was born in kerala in my last birth or am going to be in my mext, which seems to be the more plausible in as mucha s this has happened in my laterlife. I told my husband the other day that in my next janma I want to be ornin kerala only.

It is really shows the magnanimity and humility of KVGji in writing about us in glowing terms. Compared with him we are nothing. His words only remind me of the scene of Krishna welcoming Kuchela.I wish to offer a sloka of my own composition to great personages like KVGji here which I already mentioned earlier in my post describing our visit to his house.

soubhaagyasouSeelya vanthaaH santhaH

aho bhaagyavanthaH thadhaaSrayapraapth aaH

sarojaRamanujam

Guest guest

Om Namo NarayanayaMy Prayers for you to get a wonderful Darshan in Badrinath,Haridwar and Rishikesh.We are also planning a shorter version of chardham yatra .we are planning to visit haridwar,rishikesh,Rudraprayag,Kedarnath and Badrinath.prayers to Guruvayoorappan to have Dharshan and to have no difficulties.Om Namo Narayanaya --- On Thu, 5/21/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Thank you allguruvayur Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 3:52 PM

When we were children, I have seen our late mother doing namaskaar in the water. (I grew up in a pucca village and we took bath in the family tank or kulam). Once we asked her to whom she was doing Namaskaar ans she told us that she was doing namaskaar to 10 Prachethas. Then she told us that the love between the Prachethas siblings was selfless and sincere. They never had any misunderstanding. So If we pray Prachetas, sibling rivalry will never be there. She said she prayed prachethas to bless her children with the same kind of selfless love. All of us are blessed to have those sincere prayers of our mother and blessings of Prachethas.

There is no way I can reciprocate for all the good words and encouragement I am getting from all of you. Now I am praying to Prachethas for blessing all my siblings of the Guruvayurappan family , (starting from Sunilji, Sarojamji, KVGJi, Sastriji, Veenaji, Chandraji, to each and every member) with selfless and sincere love.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM, sarojram18 <rasikatns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

sarojaRamanujam

Guest guest

Dear Savitriji,

Wish you all a very happy and pleasant

journey with enjoyable experiences.

It seems that there are endless stories in

your treasure house. While appreciating

and thanking you for your valuable

writings, we like to hear more and more from you.

Would you kindly enlighten us a little more

on the prayers to ‘10 Prachethas’.

Are there any special prayers for that? How

can we do that? Any special requisites?

With prayers at the Lotus Feet of Sree

Guruvayoorappan,

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a

great day,

'Sarvesham

Shanthir Bhavathu'

Mprnair.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Nilakantan sastri

Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:18

PM

guruvayur

Re: [Guruvayur] Thank you

all

Dear Savitriji,

Wish you a very happy pilgrimage to

Rishikesh,Haridvar, etc.

Your articles are always very enlightening. You have

a wonderful stock ot stories.

S.N.Sastri

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram >

wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram >

Re: [Guruvayur] Thank you all

guruvayur

Friday, May 22, 2009, 4:22 AM

When we were children, I have seen our late mother

doing namaskaar in the water. (I grew up in a pucca village and we took bath

in the family tank or kulam). Once we asked her to whom she was doing

Namaskaar ans she told us that she was doing namaskaar to 10 Prachethas. Then

she told us that the love between the Prachethas siblings was selfless and

sincere. They never had any misunderstanding. So If we pray Prachetas,

sibling rivalry will never be there. She said she prayed prachethas to

bless her children with the same kind of selfless love. All of us are blessed

to have those sincere prayers of our mother and blessings of Prachethas.

There is no way I can reciprocate for all the good

words and encouragement I am getting from all of you. Now I am praying to

Prachethas for blessing all my siblings of the Guruvayurappan family ,

(starting from Sunilji, Sarojamji, KVGJi, Sastriji, Veenaji, Chandraji, to

each and every member) with selfless and sincere love.

Vishnu Bhagavan willing, we are planning a trip to

Rishikesh, Haridwaar, Rudraprayaag, up to Badari. We will pray for all the

members of the Guruvayurappan family. We hope to have a good darshan and come

back and share our notes with lot of photos.

I believe Prachetas's blessings made my beloved

sister invite us for the journey with her family!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM, sarojram18 <rasikatns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

Dear Gurudevs and

KVGji, Savitriji and others,

Thank you all for your

comments showing your love and affection.

I do not know how to

express my feelings in seeing so many feed backs to the inclusion of my

biodata in Navaneetham. This makes me realise how fortunate I am to be

associated with such sathsang of guruvayurappan devotees. I am overwhelmed

with the love and affecions shown by all in the group.When I went to kerala I

fell in live with that God's own land and it is more than a coincidence that

almost all my friends on the internet whose friendship I cherish are from kerala, not only from

this group but other contacts as well. Probably I was born in kerala in my

last birth or am going to be in my mext, which seems to be the more plausible

in as mucha s this has happened in my laterlife. I told my husband the

other day that in my next janma I want to be ornin kerala only.

It is really shows the

magnanimity and humility of KVGji in writing about us in glowing terms.

Compared with him we are nothing. His words only remind me of the scene of Krishna welcoming Kuchela.I wish to offer a sloka

of my own composition to great personages like KVGji here which I already

mentioned earlier in my post describing our visit to his house.

soubhaagyasouSeelya

vanthaaH santhaH

meruriva unnathaa api

maithryaa karuNayaa cha

salilamiva nimnagaaH punanthi

bhuvanam

aho bhaagyavanthaH

thadhaaSrayapraapth aaH

I have nothing to be

proud about and hence do not need to be complimented on my humilty. It is

people like KVG who are so learned and wise who set an example for humility.I

will keep his writing for ever to remind me how Lord Guruvayurappan has

showered His blessing on me.

Savitriji is very

knowledgeable and writes on so many topics and all are benefited by her

writings and I am blessed with her words of praise. Swami Chimayananda once

said that if he goes to Dr. Radhakrishnan's lecture and nods his head it

is nothing of value to Dr.Radhakrishnan but if DR. R comes to his lecture and

nods his head in appreciation it is of some value. This was said when

Chinmayamanda was an upcoming speaker. Similarly my words of praise of KVGji

and Savitriji and other learned memebrs of the group is of no great value but

their kind words mean a lot to me.

I only pray that the

Lord will see me through till I finish all the work I have started as His

kainkarya. Again it is His responsibility to get His work done and I am not

worried overmuch on that score. Thank you all once again,

sarojaRamanujam

Guest guest

Dear Nairji,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Words of devotees like you mean a lot to me. I offer those at the lotus feet of Guruvayurappan.

I do not know any specific manthra for Prachethas. But I do Namaskaar to them (of course not in water) and pray for selfless and sincere love between the children. I am not sure whether Amma was saying any manthram or doing ten namaskaars saying " prachethassukalkku namaskaaram " . Since I do not know any specific manthram, I do this namaskaar after chanting Eaikamathya sooktham to Guruvayurappan. Eaikamathya sooktham is from Rigveda and it is for unity among all with whom we associate.

The story is that all the sons of Praachinabharhis called Prachethas were not interested in getting married and begetting children to increase the " Srushti " . They were always together and they led a collective spiritual life chanting and meditating together. They all had the same spiritual goal. Vishnu Bhagavan was pleased to see the way they inspired each other in their spiritual advancement. Bhagavan was pleased by the " kootta Praarthana " or their prayer together than their individual austerities.

Lord Shiva of Mammiyoor advised Rudra geetham to them and they did tapas under water for several years and Vishnu Bhagavan appeared and blessed them. Later they married Marisha, the daughter of trees and then next Daksha, (reincarnation of Sathi Devi's daksha) was born as their son. Then they retired to the forest and attained moksham.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 8:18 AM, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

Dear Savitriji,

Wish you all a very happy and pleasant journey with enjoyable experiences.

It seems that there are endless stories in your treasure house. While appreciating

and thanking  you for your valuable writings, we like to hear more and more from you.

Would you kindly enlighten us a little more on the prayers to ‘10 Prachethas’.

Are there any special prayers for that?  How can we do that? Any special requisites?

With prayers at the Lotus Feet of  Sree Guruvayoorappan,

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

'Sarvesham Shanthir Bhavathu'

Mprnair.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Nilakantan sastri

Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:18 PMguruvayur

Dear Savitriji,

Your articles are always very enlightening. You have a wonderful stock ot stories.

With best wishes to all of you.

S.N.Sastri--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Thank you all

guruvayur Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 4:22 AM

When we were children, I have seen our late mother doing namaskaar in the water. (I grew up in a pucca village and we took bath in the family tank or kulam). Once we asked her to whom she was doing Namaskaar ans she told us that she was doing namaskaar to 10 Prachethas. Then she told us that the love between the Prachethas siblings was selfless and sincere. They never had any misunderstanding. So If we pray Prachetas, sibling rivalry will never be there. She said she prayed prachethas to bless her children with the same kind of selfless love. All of us are blessed to have those sincere prayers of our mother and blessings of Prachethas.

There is no way I can reciprocate for all the good words and encouragement I am getting from all of you. Now I am praying to Prachethas for blessing all my siblings of the Guruvayurappan family , (starting from Sunilji, Sarojamji, KVGJi, Sastriji, Veenaji, Chandraji, to each and every member) with selfless and sincere love.

Regards and prayers

Savitri 

sarojaRamanujam

Guest guest

Dear Savitriji,

Thank you very much for your quick and

prompt response regarding

the story of Prachethasas. I also remember

to have read somewhere that

Chandra told Prachethasas to stop

destruction of trees on earth.

He also advised them to shed their anger

and lead peaceful life like their ancestors.

He then celebrated their marriage with

virgin Manisha whom he was rearing up.

They lived happily with her and through her

they had a son named Daksha.

With prayers,

Thanks

again,

Regards,

Have a

great day,

'Sarvesham

Shanthir Bhavathu'

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Savitri Puram

Friday, May 22, 2009 11:36

AM

guruvayur

all

Dear Nairji,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Words of devotees like you

mean a lot to me. I offer those at the lotus feet of Guruvayurappan.

I do not know any specific manthra for Prachethas. But I do Namaskaar

to them (of course not in water) and pray for selfless and sincere love between

the children. I am not sure whether Amma was saying any manthram or doing ten

namaskaars saying " prachethassukalkku namaskaaram " . Since I do not

know any specific manthram, I do this namaskaar after chanting Eaikamathya

sooktham to Guruvayurappan. Eaikamathya sooktham is from Rigveda and it is for

unity among all with whom we associate.

The story is that all the sons of Praachinabharhis called

Prachethas were not interested in getting married and begetting children to

increase the " Srushti " . They were always together and they led a

collective spiritual life chanting and meditating together. They all had the same

spiritual goal. Vishnu Bhagavan was pleased to see the way they inspired each

other in their spiritual advancement. Bhagavan was pleased by the " kootta

Praarthana " or their prayer together than their individual austerities.

Lord Shiva of Mammiyoor advised Rudra geetham to them and they did

tapas under water for several years and Vishnu Bhagavan appeared and blessed

them. Later they married Marisha, the daughter of trees and then next Daksha,

(reincarnation of Sathi Devi's daksha) was born as their son. Then they retired

to the forest and attained moksham.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 8:18 AM, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

Dear Savitriji,

Wish you all a very happy and pleasant

journey with enjoyable experiences.

It seems that there are endless stories in

your treasure house. While appreciating

and thanking you for your valuable

writings, we like to hear more and more from you.

Would you kindly enlighten us a little more

on the prayers to ‘10 Prachethas’.

Are there any special prayers for that?

How can we do that? Any special requisites?

With prayers at the Lotus Feet of

Sree Guruvayoorappan,

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a

great day,

'Sarvesham

Shanthir Bhavathu'

Mprnair.

guruvayur

[guruvayur ]

On Behalf Of Nilakantan sastri

Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:18

PM

guruvayur

all

Dear

Savitriji,

Wish

you a very happy pilgrimage to Rishikesh,Haridvar, etc.

Your

articles are always very enlightening. You have a wonderful stock ot stories.

With

best wishes to all of you.

S.N.Sastri

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram > wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram >

guruvayur

Friday, May 22, 2009, 4:22 AM

Dear

and respected Sarojaji, KVGji, Sunilji,

When we

were children, I have seen our late mother doing namaskaar in the water. (I

grew up in a pucca village and we took bath in the family tank or kulam).

Once we asked her to whom she was doing Namaskaar ans she told us that

she was doing namaskaar to 10 Prachethas. Then she told us that the love

between the Prachethas siblings was selfless and sincere. They never had any

misunderstanding. So If we pray Prachetas, sibling rivalry will never be

there. She said she prayed prachethas to bless her children with the

same kind of selfless love. All of us are blessed to have those sincere

prayers of our mother and blessings of Prachethas.

There

is no way I can reciprocate for all the good words and encouragement I am

getting from all of you. Now I am praying to Prachethas for blessing

all my siblings of the Guruvayurappan family , (starting from Sunilji,

Sarojamji, KVGJi, Sastriji, Veenaji, Chandraji, to each and every member)

with selfless and sincere love.

Vishnu

Bhagavan willing, we are planning a trip to Rishikesh, Haridwaar,

Rudraprayaag, up to Badari. We will pray for all the members of the

Guruvayurappan family. We hope to have a good darshan and come back and share

our notes with lot of photos.

I

believe Prachetas's blessings made my beloved sister invite us for the

journey with her family!

Regards

and prayers

Savitri

On Wed,

May 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM, sarojram18 <rasikatns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Thank you all for your comments showing your love

and affection.

I do not know how to express my feelings in seeing

so many feed backs to the inclusion of my biodata in Navaneetham. This makes

me realise how fortunate I am to be associated with such sathsang of

guruvayurappan devotees. I am overwhelmed with the love and affecions shown

by all in the group.When I went to kerala I fell in live with that God's own

land and it is more than a coincidence that almost all my friends on the

internet whose friendship I cherish are from kerala, not only from this group but other

contacts as well. Probably I was born in kerala in my last birth or am going

to be in my mext, which seems to be the more plausible in as mucha s this has

happened in my laterlife. I told my husband the other day that in my

next janma I want to be ornin kerala only.

It is really shows the magnanimity and humility of

KVGji in writing about us in glowing terms. Compared with him we are nothing.

His words only remind me of the scene of Krishna

welcoming Kuchela.I wish to offer a sloka of my own composition to

great personages like KVGji here which I already mentioned earlier in my post

describing our visit to his house.

I have nothing to be proud about and hence do not

need to be complimented on my humilty. It is people like KVG who are so

learned and wise who set an example for humility.I will keep his writing for

ever to remind me how Lord Guruvayurappan has showered His blessing on me.

Savitriji is very knowledgeable and writes on so

many topics and all are benefited by her writings and I am blessed with her

words of praise. Swami Chimayananda once said that if he goes to Dr.

Radhakrishnan's lecture and nods his head it is nothing of value to

Dr.Radhakrishnan but if DR. R comes to his lecture and nods his head in

appreciation it is of some value. This was said when Chinmayamanda was an

upcoming speaker. Similarly my words of praise of KVGji and Savitriji and

other learned memebrs of the group is of no great value but their kind words

mean a lot to me.

I only pray that the Lord will see me through till I

finish all the work I have started as His kainkarya. Again it is His

responsibility to get His work done and I am not worried overmuch on that

score. Thank you all once again,

sarojaRamanujam

Guest guest

Pranamam Savithriji,

നേരàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ à´¶àµà´­à´¯à´¾à´¤àµà´°....

with Prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat--- On Fri, 22/5/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] Thank you allguruvayur Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear Savitriji,

It seems that there are endless stories in your treasure house. While appreciating

and thanking you for your valuable writings, we like to hear more and more from you.

Are there any special prayers for that? How can we do that? Any special requisites?

With prayers at the Lotus Feet of Sree Guruvayoorappan,

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

Mprnair.

guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] On Behalf Of Nilakantan sastriThursday, May 21, 2009 11:18 PMguruvayur@grou ps.comRe: [Guruvayur] Thank you all

Dear Savitriji,

S.N.Sastri--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] Thank you allguruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, May 22, 2009, 4:22 AM

Regards and prayers

Savitri

I do not know how to express my feelings in seeing so many feed backs to the inclusion of my biodata in Navaneetham. This makes me realise how fortunate I am to be associated with such sathsang of guruvayurappan devotees. I am overwhelmed with the love and affecions shown by all in the group.When I went to kerala I fell in live with that God's own land and it is more than a coincidence that almost all my friends on the internet whose friendship I cherish are from kerala, not only from this group but other contacts as well. Probably I was born in kerala in my last birth or am going to be in my mext, which seems to be the more plausible in as mucha s this has happened in my laterlife. I told my husband the other day that in my next janma I want to be ornin kerala

only.

Savitriji is very knowledgeable and writes on so many topics and all are benefited by her writings and I am blessed with her words of praise. Swami Chimayananda once said that if he goes to Dr. Radhakrishnan' s lecture and nods his head it is nothing of value to Dr.Radhakrishnan but if DR. R comes to his lecture and nods his head in appreciation it is of some value. This was said when Chinmayamanda was an upcoming speaker. Similarly my words of praise of KVGji and Savitriji and other learned memebrs of the group is of no great value but their kind words mean a lot to me.

sarojaRamanujam

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

It was a great surprise to me to have seen the mails appended in this collection of correspondence (a compendium if I am permitted to call it), when I opened the in-box after a gap of a few days and had a great back-log to read, and that too, immensely praising me to the heights of the Meru Parvatam (!) when I dont deserve any of this.    I am too small a person, with absolutely no achievements to my credit.   Where is the comparison of this ignoramus to great stalwarts like respected Sarojaji, Sastriji and Savitriji?   It would be like comparing the pool of dirty water collected on the road during monsoons to the Manasasaras!    Where is the comparison of an ant-hill like me to the great Himavan?

It was so kind of respected Sarojaji, the " Nimisha-kavi " that she is, to have composed a great poem, irrespective of whether it is applicable to me or not.   My humble respects and Dandavats to the great poet and scholar in her!

My activities with respect to the group reactions and other works was very much curtailed for the last few weeks, for reasons very much beyond my control, and the Compu Mahan also breaking down.   Shall resume the usual activities shortly.

Loving regards to all

KVG.

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 1:40 PM, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat wrote:

Pranamam Savithriji,

നേരàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ à´¶àµà´­à´¯à´¾à´¤àµà´°....

with Prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat--- On Fri, 22/5/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] Thank you all

guruvayur Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear Savitriji,

and thanking  you for your valuable writings, we like to hear more and more from you.

Are there any special prayers for that?  How can we do that? Any special requisites?

With prayers at the Lotus Feet of  Sree Guruvayoorappan,

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

Mprnair.

guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] On Behalf Of Nilakantan sastri

Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:18 PMguruvayur@grou ps.com

Dear Savitriji,

With best wishes to all of you.

S.N.Sastri--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] Thank you all

guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, May 22, 2009, 4:22 AM

Regards and prayers

Savitri 

I do not know how to express my feelings in seeing so many feed backs to the inclusion of my biodata in Navaneetham. This makes me realise how fortunate I am to be associated with such sathsang of guruvayurappan devotees. I am overwhelmed with the love and affecions shown by all in the group.When I went to kerala I fell in live with that God's own land and it is more than a coincidence that almost all my friends on the internet whose friendship I cherish are from kerala, not only from this group but other contacts as well. Probably I was born in kerala in my last birth or am going to be in my mext, which seems to be the more plausible in as mucha s this has happened in my laterlife.  I told my husband the other day that in my next janma I want to be ornin kerala

only.

Savitriji is very knowledgeable and writes on so many topics and all are benefited by her writings and I am blessed with her words of praise. Swami Chimayananda once said that if he goes to Dr. Radhakrishnan' s lecture and nods his head it is nothing of value to Dr.Radhakrishnan but if DR. R comes to his lecture and nods his head in appreciation it is of some value. This was said when Chinmayamanda was an upcoming speaker. Similarly my words of praise of KVGji and Savitriji and other learned memebrs of the group is of no great value but their kind words mean a lot to me.

sarojaRamanujam

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!