IndiaDivine.org

Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Panamas to All

Two months before i noticed that I was very enthusiastic about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN serial presented by Surya channel at 9:30PM. I watched it most of the part. Earlier part i didn't able to see. And then i requested Guruvayoor Groups will you please pray for kannan to Recontinue the Shree Guruvayyorappan serial, i want to see it again. What a present surprise i heard on Saturday evening! Shree Guruvayoorappan will back again. I felt so happy. I cannot express it in words. It is because of your prayers and Kannan's grace only. I am very glad to each one of you.

It will go to start on 25May2009 at 5:30pm on surya channel. But i can't able to see it at that time. I once again request you if anybody can able to make it to start at after 6:00pm.. Its comfortable time to see.

Kannan may bless all of you with Ayurarogyasoukyam

With prayers

Sushma Shreeyan

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Namasthe to all,

The present time is not suitable to me also. So my prayer is to change the time. My suggestion is to telecast the same after 9.00 p.m.only. My family is also willing to see the serial one more time. May Shree Guruvayurappan bless all of us. narayana narayana narayana narayana narayana.

Sasidharan.--- On Mon, 5/25/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan[Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Againguruvayur Date: Monday, May 25, 2009, 11:00 AM

Panamas to All Two months before i noticed that I was very enthusiastic about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN serial presented by Surya channel at 9:30PM. I watched it most of the part. Earlier part i didn't able to see. And then i requested Guruvayoor Groups will you please pray for kannan to Recontinue the Shree Guruvayyorappan serial, i want to see it again. What a present surprise i heard on Saturday evening! Shree Guruvayoorappan will back again. I felt so happy. I cannot express it in words. It is because of your prayers and Kannan's grace only. I am very glad to each one of you. It will go to start on 25May2009 at 5:30pm on surya channel. But i can't able to see it at that time. I once again request you if anybody can able to make it to start at after 6:00pm.. Its comfortable time to see. Kannan may bless all of you with Ayurarogyasoukyam With prayers Sushma Shreeyan

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,I feel this serial differs from other serials in the fact that Bhagavan is not shown as simply showering miracles. There are explanations of certain values and ' tattvas" in the utterances of certain characters , aka Kimvadan. Also, materialism is kept totally minimalistc, in avoiding the use of gaudy sets, and period costumes. Bhagavan appears most of the times in very simple attire and the characters too.. Compare this to the 8PM serial on Asianet, most of it being an embarassment. Sorry friends, it this is being slighty off topic, But as it concerns the Lord, couldn't help it!Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare HareRegards,Shreejith09320768188--- On Mon, 25/5/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan[Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Againguruvayur Date: Monday, 25 May, 2009, 11:00 AM

Panamas to All Two months before i noticed that I was very enthusiastic about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN serial presented by Surya channel at 9:30PM. I watched it most of the part. Earlier part i didn't able to see. And then i requested Guruvayoor Groups will you please pray for kannan to Recontinue the Shree Guruvayyorappan serial, i want to see it again. What a present surprise i heard on Saturday evening! Shree Guruvayoorappan will back again. I felt so happy. I cannot express it in words. It is because of your prayers and Kannan's grace only. I am very glad to each one of you. It will go to start on 25May2009 at 5:30pm on surya channel. But i can't able to see it at that time. I once again request you if anybody can able to make it to start at after 6:00pm.. Its comfortable time to see. Kannan may bless all of you with Ayurarogyasoukyam With prayers Sushma Shreeyan

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!