gate of the gigantic planet provokes thoughts quite antithetical in some

people. Needless to mention, the people of Delhi, the victims of natural wrath

in the form of extreme climate and prisoners of man-made or artificial

catastrophes in the form of concrete jungles, horseless carriages and

fleet-footed life style. When already the uncertain situation is coupled with

radiance of the summer sun, it doesn’t leave a drop of joy in the heart. Much

practical vision entails that even the desire to enjoy would sublimate in the

conditions imposed...

To find out more, please read this article.

Some Comments from our readers:

Wonderful Prabhu! The last article was simply wonderful as it was quite relevant to

the modern times. And what a timing to release it -- Voting in India! Simply Wonderful! Once again, THT have come up

with an article which deals quite perfectly with the problem faced by today's generation. I have forwarded these articles to my friends

and relatives and they have been appreciated and liked. It is only with by Srila Prabhupada's causeless mercy that the author is getting such amazing thoughts. I am sure Srila Prabhupada would be very happy and so the whole guru parampara by the way you convey the eternal message of the

Vedas so effectively to the young and the old in today's

times. Kudos to the writer and the whole team of THT. Hare Krishna! -- Rajesh ,Phoenix, USA

Very wonderful service. Please continue - It helps a lot to us. Very inspiring and informative articles. All Glories to your services. Is there any way, I can get all the articles published so far? I want to share these wonderful articles with my friends. Once again, thank you very much for your wonderful services. Hari Hari. -- Nadiakumar Dasa

With Thanks & Regards,

THT Magazine Committee

-- Take advantage of this rare opportunity of this human form of life.  There are 8,400,000 different species of life through which we are rotating lifetime after lifetime. So getting a human body is not an every day affair. This most auspicious opportunity only comes after many millions of lifetimes in the lower species. Anyone who does not utilize their human life for self-realization is making the greatest mistake. When this happens it is the greatest tragedy, and unfortunately today this neglect of the human form has become the standard behavior for the entire human society. What can be done? We must first ourselves become solidly situated in Krishna consciousness and then do the highest welfare activity of spreading to everyone else all over the world.

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare