IndiaDivine.org

narayanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Narasimha avtaar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I like to again point out not to use others postings as yours, either it is from our own members or from other web sites. Any time we use material from others, individual or web sites, please acknowledge and give credit.Thanks.Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraumnamahh Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing. --- On Mon, 5/25/09, setlur.shanu <setlur.shanu wrote:setlur.shanu <setlur.shanuRe: [Guruvayur] narayanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Narasimha avtaarguruvayur Date: Monday, May 25, 2009, 10:43 AM

This is already presented by me in the group. I condemn it as inappropriate. This show is my pps work and you have converted to ppt and in the last slide you have changed your name as narayanan. This is very bad. you could have uploaded my file instead of changing it.

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Sreeram k.r <k.rsreeram (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Sreeram k.r included below]

dr frinds