Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaktas,

I just went for shopping and found some a Herbal hand wash. I immediately

bought it. When I was going home i just read it more carefully it says

" kills 99.99 % germs which cause disease "

Then I was thinking Sri Krishna would not like us killing Germs or anything. I

immediately kept it aside deciding not to use it. Then my mind says all the

soaps, shampoo, Mouthwash and all kills germs.

Are we not doing something wrong when we kill germs. Please bhaktas can throw

some light on this.

Guest guest

DEFNITLY NOT,LOT OF OTHER THINGS KRISHNA HAS SAID..ABOUT DUTY..DHARMA...U CANNOT BE 100% NON VIOLENT IN ALL CASES,BECAUSE OTHER PARTY AGAINST WHOM U R TRYING TO BE NON VIOLENT ALSO SHOULD NOT CAUSE VIOLENCE TO YOU AND OTHERS,IF U DO NOT CLEAN AWAY THE GERMS AND TAKE FOOD WITH THE SAME HAND,IT WILL CAUSE DISEASE TO U AND SPREAD TO OYHERS,SO KRISHNA SAYS ACT IN SUCH A WAY THAT MINIMAL VIOLENCE WHICH IS HELPFUL IS ACTUALLY NOT A VIOLENCE/BUT IF YOU ARE A SUCH SURRENDERED SOUL TO KRISHNA THEN LEAVE EVERYTHING TO HIM IN ALL MATTERS

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Dear Bhaktas,

I just went for shopping and found some a Herbal hand wash. I immediately bought it. When I was going home i just read it more carefully it says

" kills 99.99 % germs which cause disease "

Then I was thinking Sri Krishna would not like us killing Germs or anything. I immediately kept it aside deciding not to use it. Then my mind says all the soaps, shampoo, Mouthwash and all kills germs.

Are we not doing something wrong when we kill germs. Please bhaktas can throw some light on this.

Guest guest

Killing those who may cause damage to the society is one's sacred duty. Krishna was involved in the Kurukshetra war and urged Arjuna to kill his own cousins and uncles as a duty to be performed. Germs are causing very serious damage to the society. If you can kill a few of them you will great service to the society. Am I not correct?--- On Mon, 25/5/09, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan[Guruvayur] Germs Vs Cleanlinessguruvayur Date: Monday, 25 May, 2009, 12:46 PM

Dear Bhaktas,I just went for shopping and found some a Herbal hand wash. I immediately bought it. When I was going home i just read it more carefully it says " kills 99.99 % germs which cause disease"Then I was thinking Sri Krishna would not like us killing Germs or anything.. I immediately kept it aside deciding not to use it. Then my mind says all the soaps, shampoo, Mouthwash and all kills germs. Are we not doing something wrong when we kill germs. Please bhaktas can throw some light on this.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Arjuna saw all his kinsmen, sons, brothers-in-law, cousins, teachers (Bhishma, Drona and others) standing arrayed in battle and said to Lord Krishna (26): “My limbs fail and my mouth is parched, my body quivers and my hairs stand on end; Gandiva slips from my hand (29). I do not wish to kill them even for the sake of the Kingship of the three worlds (35). It is a great sin to kill my teachers and relatives. If I kill them, family traditions will perish. There will be lawlessness (40). Women will become corrupt. There will be caste-confusion. The slayer of the families will go to hell for, their ancestors will fall, deprived of rice-balls and oblations (42). Caste-customs and family-customs will vanishâ€(43). Arjuna was overwhelmed with grief. He threw away his bow and arrows and sank down on the seat of the chariot

(47).

Lord Krishna said to Arjuna: “Wake up from the slumber of ignorance. This body and the world are indwelt by the Imperishable Atman, Brahman or the Soul. None can cause the destruction of That—the Imperishable. This Atman is not born nor does It ever die. It is unborn, eternal, changeless, ancient and inexhaustible. It is not killed when the body is killed (20). It slays not, nor is It slain. Just as a man casts off worn out clothes and puts on new ones, so also the embodied Self casts off worn out bodies and enters others which are new (22). Weapons cut It not, fire burns It not, water wets It not, wind dries It not (23). This Self is unmanifested, unthinkable and unchangeable (24).

“O Arjuna! do your duty. It is the duty of a Kshatriya to fight. There is nothing higher for a Kshatriya than a righteous war (31). Develop a balanced mind. Having made pleasure and pain, gain and loss, victory and defeat the same, engage thou in battle, thus thou shalt not incur sin; thou shalt cast off the bonds of action (38).............................

- BHAGAVAD GITA By SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA

dil se,

Bharath K

Think much, speak little, and write less. — Italian proverb

If u have doughts in mind start reading bhagavat geetha u will certainally find the solution of all Ur doughts...

--- On Mon, 25/5/09, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan[Guruvayur] Germs Vs Cleanlinessguruvayur Date: Monday, 25 May, 2009, 12:46 PM

Dear Bhaktas, I just went for shopping and found some a Herbal hand wash. I immediately bought it. When I was going home i just read it more carefully it says " kills 99.99 % germs which cause disease"Then I was thinking Sri Krishna would not like us killing Germs or anything. I immediately kept it aside deciding not to use it. Then my mind says all the soaps, shampoo, Mouthwash and all kills germs. Are we not doing something wrong when we kill germs. Please bhaktas can throw some light on this. ---Om Namo Narayanaya: