IndiaDivine.org

Feeling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How you feel the glance apearence of krisha in your mind ?

Am not that much experience person,

But please i wana know that the experience of the group members.

Rajeev

Guest guest

Dear Kaimalji,Radhe krishna!The picturisation of Krishna in the pictures and drawings are based on the descriptions of the Lord in the Puranas like Bhagavatam and hymns like Narayaneeyam, etc.    Over and above that, there is lot of imagination of the artist, etc., involved.     One has to picturise Him in the mind only by keeping on looking at these pictures, reading descritions of His appearance given in the Puranas, hearing His exploits, re-telling His stories, etc., visiting temples and other holy places, actively participating in Satsangams, meditating on His divine form keeping a picture in front and repeatedly looking at it and praying, and so on and so forth.   One has to develop Bhakti by these methods  

The more Bhakti you develop, your mind will get more attached to Him and wean away slowly from mundane objects.I have seen many people keeping the photos of their near and dear ones like parents, wife, children etc., in their purses and periodically looking at them and sometimes kissing them also, especially those living far away from their families.   Why not keep a picture of Kannan also and keep looking at it, so that you dont forget His form ?

RegardsK.V. Gopalakrishna.On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 2:06 AM, tsrajeevkaimal <tsrajeevkaimal wrote:

How you feel the glance apearence of krisha in your mind ?

Am not that much experience person,

But please i wana know that the experience of the group members.

Rajeev