Shree Guruvayoorappan - Writer of the series

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Interview with

Shri Shatrughnan, writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan,  

Please listen to the writer of Sree

guruvayoorappan, A real bhaktha himself, he narrates the joy of writing

each episode as they research and invent stories and glories of teh Lord. Some of you might have listened to this earlier.Hari OM!Sukumar--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Shreejith:) <shree_nav123 wrote:Shreejith:) <shree_nav123Re: [Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Againguruvayur Received: Friday, May 29, 2009, 7:46 AM

Hare Krishna,I feel this serial differs from other serials  in the fact that Bhagavan  is not shown as simply showering miracles. There are explanations of certain values and ' tattvas" in the utterances of certain characters , aka  Kimvadan. Also, materialism is kept  totally minimalistc, in avoiding  the use of gaudy sets, and period costumes. Bhagavan appears most of the times in very simple attire and the characters too.. Compare this to the 8PM serial on Asianet, most of it being an embarassment. Sorry friends, it this is being slighty off topic, But as it concerns the Lord, couldn't help it!Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare HareRegards,Shreejith09320768188--- On Mon, 25/5/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in> wrote:Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>[Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Againguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 25 May, 2009, 11:00 AM

Panamas to All   Two months before i noticed that I was very enthusiastic about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN serial presented by Surya channel at 9:30PM. I watched it most of the part. Earlier part i didn't able to see. And then i requested Guruvayoor Groups will you please pray for kannan to Recontinue the Shree Guruvayyorappan serial, i want to see it again. What a present surprise i heard on Saturday evening! Shree Guruvayoorappan will back again. I felt so happy. I cannot express it in words. It is because of your prayers and Kannan's grace only. I am very glad to each one of you.   It will go to start on 25May2009 at 5:30pm on surya channel. But i can't able to see it at that time. I once again request you if anybody can able to make it to start at after 6:00pm.. Its comfortable time to see.   Kannan may bless all of you with Ayurarogyasoukyam     With prayers Sushma Shreeyan

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Sukumarji! That was wonderful! I had searched a lot to know about

the writer! Thank you!

Ajith

guruvayur , Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote:

>

> Interview with

> Shri Shatrughnan, writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan,  

>

>  

>

> Please listen to the writer of Sree

> guruvayoorappan, A real bhaktha himself, he narrates the joy of writing

> each episode as they research and invent stories and glories of teh Lord. Some

of you might have listened to this earlier.

> Hari OM!Sukumar

> --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Shreejith:) <shree_nav123 wrote:

>

> Shreejith:) <shree_nav123

> Re: [Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Again

> guruvayur

> Received: Friday, May 29, 2009, 7:46 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hare Krishna,

>

> I feel this serial differs from other serials  in the fact that Bhagavan  is

not shown as simply showering miracles. There are explanations of certain values

and ' tattvas " in the utterances of certain characters , aka  Kimvadan. Also,

materialism is kept  totally minimalistc, in avoiding  the use of gaudy sets,

and period costumes. Bhagavan appears most of the times in very simple attire

and the characters too.. Compare this to the 8PM serial on Asianet, most of it

being an embarassment. Sorry friends, it this is being slighty off topic, But as

it concerns the Lord, couldn't help it!

>

> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

>

>

> Regards,

> Shreejith

> 09320768188

>

>

> --- On Mon, 25/5/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in> wrote:

>

> Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>

> [Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Again

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Monday, 25 May, 2009, 11:00 AM

>

>

>

>

Panamas to All

>  

> Two months before i noticed that I was very enthusiastic about SHREE

GURUVAYOORAPPAN serial presented by Surya channel at 9:30PM. I watched it most

of the part. Earlier part i didn't able to see. And then i requested Guruvayoor

Groups will you please pray for kannan to Recontinue the Shree Guruvayyorappan

serial, i want to see it again. What a present surprise i heard on Saturday

evening! Shree Guruvayoorappan will back again. I felt so happy. I cannot

express it in words. It is because of your prayers and Kannan's grace only. I am

very glad to each one of you.

>  

> It will go to start on 25May2009 at 5:30pm on surya channel. But i can't able

to see it at that time. I once again request you if anybody can able to make it

to start at after 6:00pm.. Its comfortable time to see.

>  

> Kannan may bless all of you with Ayurarogyasoukyam

>  

>  

> With prayers

> Sushma Shreeyan

>

> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel Click here!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer®

8. Optimized for Get it Now for Free! at

http://downloads./ca/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.

I dont watch these serials. I know some of the producers and script writers. Their main aim is to make money by taking advantage of the bhakthi of the devotees. They alter the stories, extend it beyond the known story and do all sorts of things. Their eyes are on advertisement revenue they earn.. Depending upon the popularity of the serial and the toal viewership, the total ads will increase, and hence the ad revenue also will increase. Please dont mix you devotion with the serial. It is an eye wash not to help you to increase your bhakti or to popularize the our culture. It is pure business at our cost.

Ramachandra Menon--- On Fri, 29/5/09, Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote:

Sukumar <sukumarcanadaRe: [Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan - Writer of the seriesguruvayur Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 7:48 PM

Interview with Shri Shatrughnan, writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan,

Please listen to the writer of Sree guruvayoorappan, A real bhaktha himself, he narrates the joy of writing each episode as they research and invent stories and glories of teh Lord. Some of you might have listened to this earlier.

Hari OM!

Sukumar--- On Fri, 5/29/09, Shreejith:) <shree_nav123@ .co. in> wrote:

Shreejith:) <shree_nav123@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Againguruvayur@grou ps.comReceived: Friday, May 29, 2009, 7:46 AM

Hare Krishna,I feel this serial differs from other serials in the fact that Bhagavan is not shown as simply showering miracles. There are explanations of certain values and ' tattvas" in the utterances of certain characters , aka Kimvadan. Also, materialism is kept totally minimalistc, in avoiding the use of gaudy sets, and period costumes. Bhagavan appears most of the times in very simple attire and the characters too.. Compare this to the 8PM serial on Asianet, most of it being an embarassment. Sorry friends, it this is being slighty off topic, But as it concerns the Lord, couldn't help it!Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare HareRegards,Shreejith09320768188--- On Mon, 25/5/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in> wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>[Guruvayur] Shree Guruvayoorappan Come Back Againguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 25 May, 2009, 11:00 AM

Panamas to All

Two months before i noticed that I was very enthusiastic about SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN serial presented by Surya channel at 9:30PM. I watched it most of the part. Earlier part i didn't able to see. And then i requested Guruvayoor Groups will you please pray for kannan to Recontinue the Shree Guruvayyorappan serial, i want to see it again. What a present surprise i heard on Saturday evening! Shree Guruvayoorappan will back again. I felt so happy. I cannot express it in words. It is because of your prayers and Kannan's grace only. I am very glad to each one of you.

It will go to start on 25May2009 at 5:30pm on surya channel. But i can't able to see it at that time. I once again request you if anybody can able to make it to start at after 6:00pm.. Its comfortable time to see. Kannan may bless all of you with Ayurarogyasoukyam With prayers Sushma Shreeyan

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!