IndiaDivine.org

My daughter;s wedding [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Jayasreeji!Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with all of us. You and your family are blessed.  Normally men do not think of the Lord during good times.  It gives such a good feeling for others to hear such stories.

With prayers,

Chith PuramOn Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Jayasree Menon included below]

Hare Krishna !

I have a valid reason to send this note to our group.  It is nothing but the miracles of Lord that we can see when we hold on his leg for moving forward in our life. ...

This year, 6th April, my first daughter's marriage took place.  Since she had some doshams in her horoscopes, the marriage was considerably delayed.  I was full with gratitude to Lord and as days went through, I had another call for my second daughter's marriage on May 7th or so inviting us to come to their house in Ernakulam.  They called us there as they were busy arranging their daughter's marriage which was schedule to take place on May 19.  The family consists of parents and four children (two sons and two daughters).  The proposal is for their second son who is doing his Ph.D in Georgia, US.  Quite natural, we were eager to know about the first son who is an advocate;  when asked, father (advocate)  said that he is into spiritual activities.  Sorry Lord, for not giving much important for that statement.

We reached Ernakulam on 11th May (evening), occupied a room in one of the hotels near to the South Station.  Me, My husband and my daughter had gone to ernakulam and after   refreshing ourselves informed the father Mr ASP Kurup that we had reached Ernakulam and were in so and so hotel.  He informed us that he would meet us by about 9.00 pm near Arya Bhavan Hotel.  While we were waiting there, a person with beard and hair grown with " Kavi " dhothi stood in front of us and asked " why are you standing here " .  I, for a moment was taken back as I had not had such a figure in my mind about him (that was their first son whom we call as Swamiji).  My God, what a " Thejassu " he has on his face, needless to say.  We all together (his parents, Swamiji, their two daughters) went to our room had a discussion and decided that the boy and girl can meet in a Siva - Parvathy temple in Ernakulam in the morning.  In the morning we went to the temple and the proposed groom and Mr Kurup were waiting there for us (as we were not sure of the route etc. we were a little late).  Mr Kurup invited us to their house in the evening and we agreed accordingly and went to Chottanikkara temple. 

Evening by 5.00 pm we reached their house where they said that the the boy is going back to US on 31st night/1st June morning and hence would it be possible for us to conduct the marriage before that.  Me and my husband had not been able to say anything as we had just conducted a marriage or our elder daughter.  Swamiji immediately interrupted seeing our confusion that there is nothing to worry and just send the girl with a " settu Mundu " .  It really eased our situation.  However we said to give two days time as we were not able to say anything more than that.  From there we moved to Ernakulam station and reached Bangalore on 12th morning.

As we reached, we never knew how to proceed and in that dilemma i laid down on the floor thinking what to tell them.  Suddenly swamiji's call came.  Seeing swamiji's number, I before picking up the call, said within myself that whatever i would be saying, they are your words...lord....and picked up the call.  There again, swamiji asked " can we go and take " Pudava " for ashwati " ? (That's my daughter's name).  I was for sure, this was Lord's assurance.  When it was HIS desire, we had to start hurrying up for settings alright.  Every problem was eased by LORD including rooms and venue at Guruvayoor and the marriage took place on 25th May 2009.  A photo each of my daughter's wedding and Swamiji's (May I take his permission through this mail), are attached herewith.   

HAREEEEEEEEEEEE KRISHNAAAAAAAAAA !

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Jayasreeji,

Hearty congratulations to Ashwathi and the bridegroom . May Guruvayurappan shower HIS blessings on the young couple for a happy,prosperous and peaceful married life.

loving regards,

Sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] My daughter;s wedding [2 Attachments]guruvayur Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 9:19 PM

Hare Krishna !

I have a valid reason to send this note to our group. It is nothing but the miracles of Lord that we can see when we hold on his leg for moving forward in our life. ...

This year, 6th April, my first daughter's marriage took place. Since she had some doshams in her horoscopes, the marriage was considerably delayed. I was full with gratitude to Lord and as days went through, I had another call for my second daughter's marriage on May 7th or so inviting us to come to their house in Ernakulam. They called us there as they were busy arranging their daughter's marriage which was schedule to take place on May 19. The family consists of parents and four children (two sons and two daughters). The proposal is for their second son who is doing his Ph.D in Georgia, US. Quite natural, we were eager to know about the first son who is an advocate; when asked, father (advocate) said that he is into spiritual activities. Sorry Lord, for not giving much important for that statement.

We reached Ernakulam on 11th May (evening), occupied a room in one of the hotels near to the South Station. Me, My husband and my daughter had gone to ernakulam and after refreshing ourselves informed the father Mr ASP Kurup that we had reached Ernakulam and were in so and so hotel. He informed us that he would meet us by about 9.00 pm near Arya Bhavan Hotel. While we were waiting there, a person with beard and hair grown with "Kavi" dhothi stood in front of us and asked " why are you standing here". I, for a moment was taken back as I had not had such a figure in my mind about him (that was their first son whom we call as Swamiji). My God, what a "Thejassu" he has on his face, needless to say. We all together (his parents, Swamiji, their two daughters) went to our room had a discussion and decided that the boy and girl can meet in a Siva - Parvathy temple in Ernakulam in the

morning. In the morning we went to the temple and the proposed groom and Mr Kurup were waiting there for us (as we were not sure of the route etc. we were a little late). Mr Kurup invited us to their house in the evening and we agreed accordingly and went to Chottanikkara temple.

Evening by 5.00 pm we reached their house where they said that the the boy is going back to US on 31st night/1st June morning and hence would it be possible for us to conduct the marriage before that. Me and my husband had not been able to say anything as we had just conducted a marriage or our elder daughter. Swamiji immediately interrupted seeing our confusion that there is nothing to worry and just send the girl with a "settu Mundu". It really eased our situation. However we said to give two days time as we were not able to say anything more than that. From there we moved to Ernakulam station and reached Bangalore on 12th morning.

As we reached, we never knew how to proceed and in that dilemma i laid down on the floor thinking what to tell them. Suddenly swamiji's call came. Seeing swamiji's number, I before picking up the call, said within myself that whatever i would be saying, they are your words...lord. ...and picked up the call. There again, swamiji asked "can we go and take "Pudava" for ashwati"? (That's my daughter's name). I was for sure, this was Lord's assurance. When it was HIS desire, we had to start hurrying up for settings alright. Every problem was eased by LORD including rooms and venue at Guruvayoor and the marriage took place on 25th May 2009. A photo each of my daughter's wedding and Swamiji's (May I take his permission through this mail), are attached herewith.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Jayashreeji,

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful experience of Lord Guruvayoorapan. We are very much touched with this experience

May god bless the both the couples.

Jayashree Menon

Mumbai--- On Sun, 6/7/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] My daughter;s wedding [2 Attachments]guruvayur Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009, 9:49 AM

Hare Krishna !

I have a valid reason to send this note to our group. It is nothing but the miracles of Lord that we can see when we hold on his leg for moving forward in our life. ...

This year, 6th April, my first daughter's marriage took place. Since she had some doshams in her horoscopes, the marriage was considerably delayed. I was full with gratitude to Lord and as days went through, I had another call for my second daughter's marriage on May 7th or so inviting us to come to their house in Ernakulam. They called us there as they were busy arranging their daughter's marriage which was schedule to take place on May 19. The family consists of parents and four children (two sons and two daughters). The proposal is for their second son who is doing his Ph.D in Georgia, US. Quite natural, we were eager to know about the first son who is an advocate; when asked, father (advocate) said that he is into spiritual activities. Sorry Lord, for not giving much important for that statement.

We reached Ernakulam on 11th May (evening), occupied a room in one of the hotels near to the South Station. Me, My husband and my daughter had gone to ernakulam and after refreshing ourselves informed the father Mr ASP Kurup that we had reached Ernakulam and were in so and so hotel. He informed us that he would meet us by about 9.00 pm near Arya Bhavan Hotel. While we were waiting there, a person with beard and hair grown with "Kavi" dhothi stood in front of us and asked " why are you standing here". I, for a moment was taken back as I had not had such a figure in my mind about him (that was their first son whom we call as Swamiji). My God, what a "Thejassu" he has on his face, needless to say. We all together (his parents, Swamiji, their two daughters) went to our room had a discussion and decided that the boy and girl can meet in a Siva - Parvathy temple in Ernakulam in the

morning. In the morning we went to the temple and the proposed groom and Mr Kurup were waiting there for us (as we were not sure of the route etc. we were a little late). Mr Kurup invited us to their house in the evening and we agreed accordingly and went to Chottanikkara temple.

Evening by 5.00 pm we reached their house where they said that the the boy is going back to US on 31st night/1st June morning and hence would it be possible for us to conduct the marriage before that. Me and my husband had not been able to say anything as we had just conducted a marriage or our elder daughter. Swamiji immediately interrupted seeing our confusion that there is nothing to worry and just send the girl with a "settu Mundu". It really eased our situation. However we said to give two days time as we were not able to say anything more than that. From there we moved to Ernakulam station and reached Bangalore on 12th morning.

As we reached, we never knew how to proceed and in that dilemma i laid down on the floor thinking what to tell them. Suddenly swamiji's call came. Seeing swamiji's number, I before picking up the call, said within myself that whatever i would be saying, they are your words...lord. ...and picked up the call. There again, swamiji asked "can we go and take "Pudava" for ashwati"? (That's my daughter's name). I was for sure, this was Lord's assurance. When it was HIS desire, we had to start hurrying up for settings alright. Every problem was eased by LORD including rooms and venue at Guruvayoor and the marriage took place on 25th May 2009. A photo each of my daughter's wedding and Swamiji's (May I take his permission through this mail), are attached herewith.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Menonji and Jayasreeji, We pray Sree Guruvayurappan to shower Happy,Prosperous and Peaceful married life on the Couple. Our unconditional surrender to HIM brings peace and Happiness.We appriciate your strong faith.With best wishes to all.N.Ramgopal--- On Sun, 7/6/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] My daughter;s wedding [2 Attachments]guruvayur Date: Sunday, 7

June, 2009, 9:49 AM

Hare Krishna !

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

HARI AUM

There is an english word - 'serendipity'. It explains these kind of events succintly. It is nice and sometimes exciting to have such BIG SURPRISES. Being in 'his' inner circle has its own benefits.

May 'him' continue to shower upon 'his' miracles on Aswati and all others in the family forever.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- On Sun, 7/6/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] My daughter;s wedding [2 Attachments]guruvayur Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 9:49 AM

Hare Krishna !

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Jayasree ji

May lord guruvayoorappan shower his blessings on you and your family.

--- On Sun, 7/6/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] My daughter;s wedding [2 Attachments]guruvayur Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 9:49 AM

Hare Krishna !

Guest guest

Pranams Menonji & jaysreeji

Wishing the couples a Happy Married life .May lord bless the couples & ur fmly.

Pranams

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster[Guruvayur] My daughter;s wedding [2 Attachments]guruvayur Date: Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 9:19 PM

[Attachment(s) from Jayasree Menon included below]

Hare Krishna !

As we reached, we never knew how to proceed and in that dilemma i laid down on the floor thinking what to tell them. Suddenly swamiji's call came. Seeing swamiji's number, I before picking up the call, said within myself that whatever i would be saying, they are your words...lord....and picked up the call. There again, swamiji asked "can we go and take "Pudava" for ashwati"? (That's my daughter's name). I was for sure, this was Lord's assurance. When it was HIS desire, we had to start hurrying up for settings alright. Every problem was eased by LORD including rooms and venue at Guruvayoor and the marriage took place on 25th May 2009. A photo each of my daughter's wedding and Swamiji's (May I take his permission through this mail), are attached herewith.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Attachment(s) from Jayasree Menon

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Swamiji.JPG

098.JPG

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.