IndiaDivine.org

THANK YOU ALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My humble pranamam to all blessed members....

First of all i would like to thank all of you for suggesting such valuable names

for my new home.Especially sreedeviji who re requested on my behalf.Each of the

name suggested are better than one another that i myself is in a dilemma which

one to opt for. Am immensely happy and grateful to all.As i was unable to access

internet i coulnt respond in time.I hope you all will bear with me.

May KANNAN'S blessings always shower upon all........

JAI SREEKRISHNA............

humble servant,

shoba.

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,

Thank you, Shobha for the mail. I am glad you got the answer to your question. Now I am writing on behalf of the father of Manju Ambady who is our devout group member. Her father, who is also my cousin is having a hip replacement next week. He is also suffering from chronic asthma and eczema. Please pray for his successful surgery and recovery from severe pain in the hip.May Guruvayurapppan bless him for complete recovery. This website allowed me to get close to family members.thank you very much, Sunilji for starting this.

with prayerful regards,

sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, shobsdel <shobsdel wrote:

shobsdel <shobsdel[Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALLguruvayur Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 10:42 AM

My humble pranamam to all blessed members.... First of all i would like to thank all of you for suggesting such valuable names for my new home.Especially sreedeviji who re requested on my behalf.Each of the name suggested are better than one another that i myself is in a dilemma which one to opt for. Am immensely happy and grateful to all.As i was unable to access internet i coulnt respond in time.I hope you all will bear with me.May KANNAN'S blessings always shower upon all........JAI SREEKRISHNA. ......... ..humble servant,shoba.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dr. Sreedevi Menon

Our sincere prayers for Manju Ambady's father (your cousin) to be cured of his illness and a successful hip surgery. Manju Ambadi is certainly a devout group member participating in our Koti Nama and her prayers will never go in vain. Guruvayoorappa Kaathu Rakshikkane

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

NVP Menon <nvpmenonguruvayur Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:09:07 AMRe: [Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALL

Dear Gurudevs,

Thank you, Shobha for the mail. I am glad you got the answer to your question. Now I am writing on behalf of the father of Manju Ambady who is our devout group member. Her father, who is also my cousin is having a hip replacement next week. He is also suffering from chronic asthma and eczema. Please pray for his successful surgery and recovery from severe pain in the hip.May Guruvayurapppan bless him for complete recovery. This website allowed me to get close to family members.thank you very much, Sunilji for starting this.

with prayerful regards,

sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, shobsdel <shobsdel > wrote:

shobsdel <shobsdel >[Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALLguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, June 8, 2009, 10:42 AM

My humble pranamam to all blessed members.... First of all i would like to thank all of you for suggesting such valuable names for my new home.Especially sreedeviji who re requested on my behalf.Each of the name suggested are better than one another that i myself is in a dilemma which one to opt for. Am immensely happy and grateful to all.As i was unable to access internet i coulnt respond in time.I hope you all will bear with me.May KANNAN'S blessings always shower upon all........JAI SREEKRISHNA. ......... ..humble servant,shoba.

Guest guest

Dear Manju Ambady,

Sorry! I am posting this here because I am not sure if you are reading your

emails at this point.

Pease know our prayers are with you all. As a fellow participant in the om nama

shivaya japam, I will dedicate my tomorrows japam to your father's quick

recovery and good health. If there is something else we can do for you, please

let us know.

We are praying that Puthur Shiva & Parvati, Venugopalamurthy (Lord

Krishna),Sasthavu and ALL the devatas in Perintalmanna's Puthur Shiva Temple

will be at your father's side and yours at your time of need.

With regards,

LK

guruvayur , NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

>

> Dear Gurudevs,

> Thank you, Shobha for the mail. I am glad you got the answer to your question.

Now I am writing on behalf of the father of Manju Ambady who is our devout group

member. Her father, who is also my cousin is having a hip replacement next week.

He is also suffering from chronic asthma and eczema. Please pray for his

successful surgery and recovery from severe pain in the hip.May Guruvayurapppan

bless him for complete recovery. This website allowed me to get close to family

members.thank you very much, Sunilji for starting this.

> with prayerful regards,

> sreedevi Menon

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 6/8/09, shobsdel <shobsdel wrote:

>

>

> shobsdel <shobsdel

> [Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALL

> guruvayur

> Monday, June 8, 2009, 10:42 AM

>

>

>

> First of all i would like to thank all of you for suggesting such valuable

names for my new home.Especially sreedeviji who re requested on my behalf.Each

of the name suggested are better than one another that i myself is in a dilemma

which one to opt for. Am immensely happy and grateful to all.As i was unable to

access internet i coulnt respond in time.I hope you all will bear with me.

>

> May KANNAN'S blessings always shower upon all........

> JAI SREEKRISHNA. ......... ..

>

> humble servant,

> shoba.

>

Guest guest

Krishna, Bhaktavalsala,

Guruvayoorapa,

the father of your dear devotee, Manju Ambady is in bad shape.

He needs hip replacement surgery and he is in pain. Krishna, Guruvayoorappa, we,

members of this bhakti group plead for your blessings and beg you to give him

strength and courage to go through this phase without pain and suffering. Please

bless him and confort him and his family during this difficult time.

We pray for your cousin's speedy recovery,(MVP) Menonji.

Achuthan Nair

jai shree krishna !

guruvayur , NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

>

> Dear Gurudevs,

> Thank you, Shobha for the mail. I am glad you got the answer to your question.

Now I am writing on behalf of the father of Manju Ambady who is our devout group

member. Her father, who is also my cousin is having a hip replacement next week.

He is also suffering from chronic asthma and eczema. Please pray for his

successful surgery and recovery from severe pain in the hip.May Guruvayurapppan

bless him for complete recovery. This website allowed me to get close to family

members.thank you very much, Sunilji for starting this.

> with prayerful regards,

> sreedevi Menon

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 6/8/09, shobsdel <shobsdel wrote:

>

>

> shobsdel <shobsdel

> [Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALL

> guruvayur

> Monday, June 8, 2009, 10:42 AM

>

>

>

> First of all i would like to thank all of you for suggesting such valuable

names for my new home.Especially sreedeviji who re requested on my behalf.Each

of the name suggested are better than one another that i myself is in a dilemma

which one to opt for. Am immensely happy and grateful to all.As i was unable to

access internet i coulnt respond in time.I hope you all will bear with me.

>

> May KANNAN'S blessings always shower upon all........

> JAI SREEKRISHNA. ......... ..

>

> humble servant,

> shoba.

>

Guest guest

May Krishna see him through...Krishna Hare Jaya!--- On Thu, 6/11/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:NVP Menon <nvpmenonRe: [Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALLguruvayur Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:09 PM

Dear Gurudevs,

with prayerful regards,

sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

shobsdel <shobsdel >[Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALLguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, June 8, 2009, 10:42 AM

Guest guest

My sincere prayers with Manju Ambady's father for his successful surgery and speedy recovery. May Guruvayoorappan bless on him.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Thu, 11/6/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenonRe: [Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALLguruvayur Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 7:39 PM

Dear Gurudevs,

with prayerful regards,

sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

AUM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Jagannivaasa...karunamurare...

Mukunda Bhakthapriya Vasu Devaa...

Varunna rogangal akannupokan...

Varam Tharene..Sree Guruvayoorappa...

ജഗനàµà´¨à´¿à´µà´¾à´¸à´¾..à´•à´°àµà´£à´¾à´®àµà´°à´¾à´°àµ‡...

à´®àµà´•àµà´¨àµà´¦ à´­à´•àµà´¤à´ªàµà´°à´¿à´¯ വാസàµà´¦àµ‡à´µà´¾...

വരàµà´¨àµà´¨ രോഗങàµà´™àµ¾ à´…à´•à´¨àµà´¨àµ പോകാൻ

വരം തരേണേ à´¶àµà´°àµ€ à´—àµà´°àµà´µà´¾à´¯àµ‚à´°à´ªàµà´ªà´¾....

with Prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat--- On Fri, 12/6/09, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9Re: [Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALLguruvayur Date: Friday, 12 June, 2009, 7:43 AM

May Krishna see him through...Krishna Hare Jaya!--- On Thu, 6/11/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon > wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenon >Re: [Guruvayur] THANK YOU ALLguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, June 11, 2009, 10:09 PM

Dear Gurudevs,

with prayerful regards,

sreedevi Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna !

May lord's hands be touching your father and treating him alongwith the doctors at the time of his surgery.

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA !

2009/6/8 shobsdel <shobsdel

My humble pranamam to all blessed members.... First of all i would like to thank all of you for suggesting such valuable names for my new home.Especially sreedeviji who re requested on my behalf.Each of the name suggested are better than one another that i myself is in a dilemma which one to opt for. Am immensely happy and grateful to all.As i was unable to access internet i coulnt respond in time.I hope you all will bear with me.

May KANNAN'S blessings always shower upon all........JAI SREEKRISHNA............humble servant,shoba.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.