IndiaDivine.org

My prayers (sreedeviji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My humble pranamam to you,sreedeviji...

Lord Guruvayurappan will completely cure your cousin (father of Manju

Ambady).Krishna will surely bring him out of this present painful stage to a

very healthy ,happy life.My prayers are always there for his speedy recovery.

May Lord Guruvayurappan shower all his blessings upon him and his family.

Hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare..

Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare..

Jai srekrishna....

humble servant

shoba.

Guest guest

Pranamam to All,

Kannan will surely secure him out of the surgery. Our prayers also will be there along with Kanna’s blessings. Pray for Guruvayoorappan to give him to face the situation without pain.

With Prayers...........

Sushma Shreeyan

--- On Thu, 11/6/09, shobsdel <shobsdel wrote:

shobsdel <shobsdel[Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 6:45 PM

My humble pranamam to you,sreedeviji. ..Lord Guruvayurappan will completely cure your cousin (father of Manju Ambady).Krishna will surely bring him out of this present painful stage to a very healthy ,happy life.My prayers are always there for his speedy recovery.May Lord Guruvayurappan shower all his blessings upon him and his family.Hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare..Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare..Jai srekrishna.. ..humble servantshoba.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I spoke to Manju,s father, Sundaresan, my cousin testerday. He was touched by the best wishes and prayers from all of you. Manju must have reached home by now and will get your message from her father.I will update you onthe surgery. Thank you all on behalf of Manju and myself.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sreedevi Menon

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyanRe: [Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 9:30 PM

Pranamam to All,

Kannan will surely secure him out of the surgery. Our prayers also will be there along with Kanna’s blessings. Pray for Guruvayoorappan to give him to face the situation without pain.

With Prayers..... ......

Sushma Shreeyan

--- On Thu, 11/6/09, shobsdel <shobsdel > wrote:

shobsdel <shobsdel >[Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 11 June, 2009, 6:45 PM

My humble pranamam to you,sreedeviji. ..Lord Guruvayurappan will completely cure your cousin (father of Manju Ambady).Krishna will surely bring him out of this present painful stage to a very healthy ,happy life.My prayers are always there for his speedy recovery.May Lord Guruvayurappan shower all his blessings upon him and his family.Hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare..Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare..Jai srekrishna.. ..humble servantshoba.

Guest guest

Namaste All,

Firstly let me thank Sreedevi

aunty for conveying the message on my behalf.

As well as a hearty

felt thanks to all the well-wishers who are praying for my father.

The hip replacement

surgery will take place on Friday morning (8.00 am IST) as per the advice of

the doctor.

I need your prayers for the successful operation of my father without any

complications.

I have immense faith that group prayers will work wonders.

With prayers,Manju

--- On Mon, 15/6/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:NVP Menon <nvpmenonRe: [Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 5:40 AM

Dear friends,

I spoke to Manju,s father, Sundaresan, my cousin testerday. He was touched by the best wishes and prayers from all of you. Manju must have reached home by now and will get your message from her father.I will update you onthe surgery. Thank you all on behalf of Manju and myself.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sreedevi Menon

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in> wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>Re: [Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, June 12, 2009, 9:30 PM

Pranamam to All,

With Prayers..... ......

Sushma Shreeyan

shobsdel <shobsdel >[Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 11 June, 2009, 6:45 PM

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

We are all with you Manju. We all pray for a success full surgery and recovery.Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickar aum namaH ShivAya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT

MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Manju ambady <manju_ambady wrote:Manju ambady <manju_ambadyRe: [Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 12:13 PM

Namaste All,

Firstly let me thank Sreedevi

aunty for conveying the message on my behalf. As well as a hearty

felt thanks to all the well-wishers who are praying for my father. The hip replacement

surgery will take place on Friday morning (8.00 am IST) as per the advice of

the doctor. I need your prayers for the successful operation of my father without any

complications. I have immense faith that group prayers will work wonders. With prayers, Manju --- On Mon, 15/6/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon > wrote:NVP Menon <nvpmenon >Re: [Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 15 June, 2009, 5:40 AM

Dear friends,

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sreedevi Menon

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in> wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>Re: [Guruvayur] My prayers (sreedeviji)guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, June 12, 2009, 9:30 PM

Pranamam to All,

With Prayers..... ......

Sushma Shreeyan

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!