Guest guest

I am watching sri guruvayurappan on surya tv now and I like it verymuch. I know

only three verses of the poem of Poondhanam krishna krishan mukundha . Is it

along poem and part of jnapana. I would like to have a valid translation with

commentary of the same. If some one like savitriji or KVG ji (if it is not too

tiresome for him) write about it on aregular basis it will benice for people

like me who cannot read and write malayalam.Can any one contactme regarding the

serial so that I can clarfy my doubts on the portions I dont understand due to

my inability to follow malayalam clearly.

saroja Ramanujam

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

If i am not wrong, this serial had got over in march only na, I it a re-telecast, please inform the time.

regards

soumya --- On Sun, 6/14/09, sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote:

sarojram18 <sarojram18[Guruvayur] jnanapana of Poondhaanamguruvayur Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 11:26 AM

I am watching sri guruvayurappan on surya tv now and I like it verymuch. I know only three verses of the poem of Poondhanam krishna krishan mukundha . Is it along poem and part of jnapana. I would like to have a valid translation with commentary of the same. If some one like savitriji or KVG ji (if it is not too tiresome for him) write about it on aregular basis it will benice for people like me who cannot read and write malayalam.Can any one contactme regarding the serial so that I can clarfy my doubts on the portions I dont understand due to my inability to follow malayalam clearly.saroja Ramanujam

Guest guest

Dear Sarojaji and Gurudevs,

We were back from the Badri trip on 6th June. We had a wonderful darshan and we have really no words to describe the theerthayaathra. " avismaraneeyam, aviswasaneeyam, athyadbhutham " .  We will try to write about it in a few weeks time.

When we came back, Savitri fell sick and she is still recovering slowly from severe gastritis. It was bad and she is still in bed. But everyday she is getting better and with Guruvayurappan's blessings she should be able to join our Guruvayur family soon.

She was honored and delighted to see Sarojaji's request about Jnaanappana and while in bed, she is seeking Guruvayurappan's blessings to write about it. Much more qualified people like KVGji and so many other Gurudevs are there to explain those words of wisdom and she thinks it would be an interesting project.

I have taken lot of photographs and when time permits we will upload them.   We have not caught up with the mails. Savitri sends her regards.

Regards and prayers

Savitri and Chitrabhanu

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 11:26 AM, sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote:

I am watching sri guruvayurappan on surya tv now and I like it verymuch. I know only three verses of the poem of Poondhanam krishna krishan mukundha . Is it along poem and part of jnapana. I would like to have a valid translation with commentary of the same. If some one like savitriji or KVG ji (if it is not too tiresome for him) write about it on aregular basis it will benice for people like me who cannot read and write malayalam.Can any one contactme regarding the serial so that I can clarfy my doubts on the portions I dont understand due to my inability to follow malayalam clearly.

saroja Ramanujam

Guest guest

Namaste SarojajiI was searchin in internet regarding the jnanapana and found this link that contains the poem and explaination, http://www.celextel.org/stotrasother/jnanapana.htmlBest RegardsHarish--- On Mon, 6/15/09, sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote:sarojram18 <sarojram18[Guruvayur] jnanapana of Poondhaanamguruvayur Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 12:26 AM

I am watching sri guruvayurappan on surya tv now and I like it verymuch. I know only three verses of the poem of Poondhanam krishna krishan mukundha . Is it along poem and part of jnapana. I would like to have a valid translation with commentary of the same. If some one like savitriji or KVG ji (if it is not too tiresome for him) write about it on aregular basis it will benice for people like me who cannot read and write malayalam.Can any one contactme regarding the serial so that I can clarfy my doubts on the portions I dont understand due to my inability to follow malayalam clearly.

saroja Ramanujam

Guest guest

it is on at 5.30pm Mon.to Fri

On 6/15/09, soumya nair <soumya_nair2 wrote:

Hare Krishna,

If i am not wrong, this serial had got over in march only na, I it a re-telecast, please inform the time.      

regards

soumya --- On Sun, 6/14/09, sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote: 

sarojram18 <sarojram18

[Guruvayur] jnanapana of Poondhaanamguruvayur Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 11:26 AM

saroja Ramanujam 

-- Dr.Saroja Ramanujam,M.A.,Ph.D,Siromani in sanskrit

Guest guest

Thank you. Best wishes for Savithriji's speedy recovery

On 6/15/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Dear Sarojaji and Gurudevs,

We were back from the Badri trip on 6th June. We had a wonderful darshan and we have really no words to describe the theerthayaathra. " avismaraneeyam, aviswasaneeyam, athyadbhutham " .  We will try to write about it in a few weeks time.

When we came back, Savitri fell sick and she is still recovering slowly from severe gastritis. It was bad and she is still in bed. But everyday she is getting better and with Guruvayurappan's blessings she should be able to join our Guruvayur family soon.

She was honored and delighted to see Sarojaji's request about Jnaanappana and while in bed, she is seeking Guruvayurappan's blessings to write about it. Much more qualified people like KVGji and so many other Gurudevs are there to explain those words of wisdom and she thinks it would be an interesting project.

I have taken lot of photographs and when time permits we will upload them.   We have not caught up with the mails. Savitri sends her regards.

Regards and prayers

Savitri and Chitrabhanu

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 11:26 AM, sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote:

saroja Ramanujam

-- Dr.Saroja Ramanujam,M.A.,Ph.D,Siromani in sanskrit

Guest guest

Dear Harish,

Thank you. I found it and downloaded it. Any way I have asked savithriji to

write commentary on this work and she has kindly consented to do so. Soon we

could expect the exaplanations of the poetry of Poondhanam in her own inimitable

style.

saoja Ramanujam

guruvayur , Harish Nambiar <hunambiar wrote:

>

> Namaste Sarojaji

> I was searchin in internet regarding the jnanapana and found this link that

contains the poem and explaination, 

> http://www.celextel.org/stotrasother/jnanapana.html

> Best RegardsHarish

>

> --- On Mon, 6/15/09, sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote:

>

> sarojram18 <sarojram18

> [Guruvayur] jnanapana of Poondhaanam

> guruvayur

> Monday, June 15, 2009, 12:26 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I am watching sri guruvayurappan on surya tv now and I like it verymuch.

I know only three verses of the poem of Poondhanam krishna krishan mukundha . Is

it along poem and part of jnapana. I would like to have a valid translation with

commentary of the same. If some one like savitriji or KVG ji (if it is not too

tiresome for him) write about it on aregular basis it will benice for people

like me who cannot read and write malayalam.Can any one contactme regarding the

serial so that I can clarfy my doubts on the portions I dont understand due to

my inability to follow malayalam clearly.

>

> saroja Ramanujam

>

Guest guest

time it is 5:30pm on surya channel--- On Mon, 15/6/09, soumya nair <soumya_nair2 wrote:

soumya nair <soumya_nair2Re: [Guruvayur] jnanapana of Poondhaanamguruvayur Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 5:26 AM

Hare Krishna,

If i am not wrong, this serial had got over in march only na, I it a re-telecast, please inform the time.

regards

soumya --- On Sun, 6/14/09, sarojram18 <sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

sarojram18 <sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Guruvayur] jnanapana of Poondhaanamguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, June 14, 2009, 11:26 AM

I am watching sri guruvayurappan on surya tv now and I like it verymuch. I know only three verses of the poem of Poondhanam krishna krishan mukundha . Is it along poem and part of jnapana. I would like to have a valid translation with commentary of the same. If some one like savitriji or KVG ji (if it is not too tiresome for him) write about it on aregular basis it will benice for people like me who cannot read and write malayalam.Can any one contactme regarding the serial so that I can clarfy my doubts on the portions I dont understand due to my inability to follow malayalam clearly.saroja Ramanujam

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.