IndiaDivine.org

Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Gurudevs,Here comes Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue. It is a very nice issue with excellent articles and poems. Please read and respond with your comments and suggestions. Shri KVG is the member of the month, please see his detail profile and get to know our Gurunath more closely.We could not include quite a few articles and submissions this time due to lack of space. We will include most of it in the next issue.I am sending Navaneetham as an attachment. Please encourage our authors by showing your appreciation.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

1 of 1 File(s)

navaneetham_jun_2009.pdf

Guest guest

HARI AUM!

Namasthe dear Sunil ji,

As usual I do not know how to express my happiness when I opened our beautiful

Navannetham magazine. While reading the experiences of respected devotees with

our Bhagawan Guruvaayoorappan and the poem by our Savithri ji my eyes became

filled with tears. Also the article by our own respected Guru Shri KVG ji.

I am still reading other articles. My pranaams to you, contributors and editors.

The powerpoint presentation by young Nandini is really great.

May Bhagawan Guruvaayoorappan bless everybody

I am really blessed to be in this group.

with pranaams and prayers,

Geetha

guruvayur , Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Dear Gurudevs,

>

> Here comes Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue. It is a very nice issue

with excellent articles and poems. Please read and respond with your comments

and suggestions. Shri KVG is the member of the month, please see his detail

profile and get to know our Gurunath more closely.

>

> We could not include quite a few articles and submissions this time due to

lack of space. We will include most of it in the next issue.

>

> I am sending Navaneetham as an attachment. Please encourage our authors by

showing your appreciation.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil

>

Guest guest

Dear members,

Hari-Om

The June issue of Navaneetham presents a lot of excellent bhakti related

articles , poems. personal expericences, spiritual trvelogs and many more. The

write-up on Addiction by our young Nandini is really praise worthy.

Congratulations to you all( the contributers ), and the Editor, Sri Sunil Menon

and his associates for their tireless hard work and dedication which makes this

magazine a piece of wonderful creativity.

May Guruvayoorappan bless you all .

Jai Shree Krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Dear Gurudevs,

>

> Here comes Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue. It is a very nice issue

with excellent articles and poems. Please read and respond with your comments

and suggestions. Shri KVG is the member of the month, please see his detail

profile and get to know our Gurunath more closely.

>

> We could not include quite a few articles and submissions this time due to

lack of space. We will include most of it in the next issue.

>

> I am sending Navaneetham as an attachment. Please encourage our authors by

showing your appreciation.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil

>

Guest guest

Dear Panickar ji

Om Namo Narayanaaya...

Your views are absolutely right...

Our group is not an ordinary ...  It is more worth than anything in our life now...

Especially " Navaneetham " is wonderful and our heartiest congratulations and best wishes for Sunil ji for that

gracious effort behind this..

keep surfing...

regards

Anil, Delhi 

On 6/19/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Poojya Guruji KVGji and My Dear Members of Guruvayur Family,

Few years back, and a not too many years after I seriously started surfing the internet, I came across one Poojya Guruji KVGji. It was in fact You, who contacted me after seeing an email I sent to a group of people on some spiritual matter (of which You were not a recipient,) and some one forwarded it to you. We were in communications and during that communications, I came to know about Your book and beliving that, that book shall be an inspiration for my spiritual aspirations, I requested for a copy. But due to my bad luck the book has already been sold out and You promised to send me a copy after the publication of the second edition.

After a while my computer had a virus attack and I lost every thing stored in the computer. For a while I did not have any internet access. After this period I also had changed my email ID and we lost that correlation. Then after joining this Great Guruvayur Family (I don’t like to call this just a ) I got that connection and communication link back. Joining this Guruvayur Family in it self was a blessing and getting that communication link back with KVGji was an added blessing, as we say in USA, it was a “buy one get one free” deal. Here there was a third blessing as the one I brought was also free of cost. (Also there was a fourth and even a fifth blessing which I will discuss in the future.)

In this family, we have a lot of inspiring spiritual personalities and people who can inspire any spiritual aspirant. The list starts with Great personalities like KVGji, Shastriji, Sarojamji, Savtriji and passes through so many others and goes on to the young and “positively addicted” Nandini Pravin and this Navanetham and the discussions are proof of this.

Respected KVGji, You are a Great Inspiration for any spiritual aspirant; and I am really blessed to be a member of this Family and be with you all, especially with You Main Anna.

My prostrations to all of you.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil

[Guruvayur] Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue [1 Attachment]guruvayur

Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 7:32 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Gurudevs,Here comes Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue. It is a very nice issue with excellent articles and poems. Please read and respond with your comments and suggestions. Shri KVG is  the member of the month, please see his detail profile and get to know our Gurunath more closely.

We could not include quite a few articles and submissions this time due to lack of space. We will include most of it in the next issue.I am sending Navaneetham as an attachment. Please encourage our authors by showing your appreciation..

Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil 

Guest guest

Dear Udayabhanuji and other devotee friends,Radhe Krishna!I got back my internet connection yesterday only and had a quick glance through, and I found this month's issue of our " Navaneetham " has come out exceedingly well, competing with earlier issues to perfection, with beautiful write-ups and pictures.  Udayabhanuji, it is all a divine get-together we are fortunate enough to enjoy in this family of Krishna-bhaktas who dont even need any introduction.   My sincere thanks to Sunilji and other moderators for achieving this unity in Bhakti to the Lord.  The family is so closely-knit and inter-twined, that even if we, for some reason, lose contact, he will see that we are linked again at the earliest.

I am yet to read the magazine, as the whole of yesterday evening, I was reading and singing to myself, the song, a letter to Kannan, which respected Savitriji has sent to us thru the same and time went away like that till midnight, as I was melting away with each line..   Today, being Ekadasi day, after a bit of singing narayaneeyam stanzas for some time, I opened the computer and  I found your mail.   Udayabhanuji, frankly speaking, I do not deserve all this praise, and I only want to be a " Dasaadi-dasa " of the Lord, as seeing or even talking to any Krishna-bhakta makes my vision blurred, sending tears rolling down my cheeks, and I get myself immersed in the bliss of Lord Krishna's divinity which is  present in each one of us.

Loving regardsKVG

KVG.Shall send you a copy of the book as soon as published

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Few years back, and a not too many years after I seriously started surfing

the internet, I came across one Poojya Guruji KVGji. It was in fact You,

who contacted me after seeing an email I sent to a group of people on some

spiritual matter (of which You were not a recipient,) and some one forwarded it

to you. We were in communications and during that communications, I came to

know about Your book and beliving that, that book shall be an inspiration for

my spiritual aspirations, I requested for a copy. But due to my bad luck the

book has already been sold out and You promised to send me a copy after the

publication of the second edition.

After a while my computer had a virus attack and I lost every thing

stored in the computer. For a while I did not have any internet access. After this

period I also had changed my email ID and we lost that correlation. Then after

joining this Great Guruvayur Family (I don’t like to call this just a )

I got that connection and communication link back. Joining this Guruvayur

Family in it self was a blessing and getting that communication link back with

KVGji was an added blessing, as we say in USA, it was a “buy one get one free”

deal. Here there was a third blessing as the one I brought was also free of

cost. (Also there was a fourth and even a fifth blessing which I will discuss in

the future.)

In this family, we have a lot of inspiring spiritual personalities

and people who can inspire any spiritual aspirant. The list starts with Great

personalities like KVGji, Shastriji, Sarojamji, Savtriji and passes through so

many others and goes on to the young and “positively addicted” Nandini Pravin and this Navanetham and the discussions are proof of

this.

Respected KVGji, You are a Great Inspiration

for any spiritual aspirant; and I am really blessed to be a member of this Family

and be with you all, especially with You Main

Anna.

Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009

issue [1 Attachment]guruvayur Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 7:32 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Gurudevs,Here comes Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue. It is a very nice issue with excellent articles and poems. Please read and respond with your comments and suggestions. Shri KVG is  the member of the month, please see his detail profile and get to know our Gurunath more closely.

We could not include quite a few articles and submissions this time due to lack of space. We will include most of it in the next issue.I am sending Navaneetham as an attachment. Please encourage our authors by showing your appreciation..

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,

I concur absolutely with the views expressed by Panickarji and Anilji.KVG'ji's life story is inspiring to all. His efforts to publish Narayaneeyam english translation, even by selling his house is very commendable May Guruvayurappan continue to shower HIS blessings on KVGji and all of us..We feel blessed to be in this bhaktha group. The Navaneetham june issue is excellent as ever.

respectful regards,

Sreedevi menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Anil Kumar <aknair33 wrote:

Anil Kumar <aknair33Re: [Guruvayur] Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issueguruvayur Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 10:30 PM

Dear Panickar ji

Om Namo Narayanaaya. ..

Your views are absolutely right...

Our group is not an ordinary ... It is more worth than anything in our life now...

Especially "Navaneetham" is wonderful and our heartiest congratulations and best wishes for Sunil ji for that

gracious effort behind this..

keep surfing...

regards

Anil, Delhi

On 6/19/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Few years back, and a not too many years after I seriously started surfing the internet, I came across one Poojya Guruji KVGji. It was in fact You, who contacted me after seeing an email I sent to a group of people on some spiritual matter (of which You were not a recipient,) and some one forwarded it to you. We were in communications and during that communications, I came to know about Your book and beliving that, that book shall be an inspiration for my spiritual aspirations, I requested for a copy. But due to my bad luck the book has already been sold out and You promised to send me a copy after the publication of the second edition.

After a while my computer had a virus attack and I lost every thing stored in the computer. For a while I did not have any internet access. After this period I also had changed my email ID and we lost that correlation. Then after joining this Great Guruvayur Family (I don’t like to call this just a ) I got that connection and communication link back. Joining this Guruvayur Family in it self was a blessing and getting that communication link back with KVGji was an added blessing, as we say in USA, it was a “buy one get one free†deal. Here there was a third blessing as the one I brought was also free of cost. (Also there was a fourth and even a fifth blessing which I will discuss in the future.)

In this family, we have a lot of inspiring spiritual personalities and people who can inspire any spiritual aspirant. The list starts with Great personalities like KVGji, Shastriji, Sarojamji, Savtriji and passes through so many others and goes on to the young and “positively addicted†Nandini Pravin and this Navanetham and the discussions are proof of this.

Respected KVGji, You are a Great Inspiration for any spiritual aspirant; and I am really blessed to be a member of this Family and be with you all, especially with You Main Anna.

Sincerely,

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue [1 Attachment]guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 7:32 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Gurudevs,Here comes Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue. It is a very nice issue with excellent articles and poems. Please read and respond with your comments and suggestions. Shri KVG is the member of the month, please see his detail profile and get to know our Gurunath more closely.We could not include quite a few articles and submissions this time due to lack of space. We will include most of it in the next issue.I am sending Navaneetham as an attachment. Please encourage our authors by showing your appreciation. .Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Guest guest

Hari Aum !

Respected KVGji....

I am really proud to see the " Navaneetham June issue, particularly all about you.  While I had always been viewing you as my father, I am additionally glad to see the details through Navaneetham.

May Guruvayoorappan gives you all the good health and energy to complete the book without any difficulties.

Best regards,

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA !

2009/6/19 K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv

Dear Udayabhanuji and other devotee friends,Radhe Krishna!I got back my internet connection yesterday only and had a quick glance through, and I found this month's issue of our " Navaneetham " has come out exceedingly well, competing with earlier issues to perfection, with beautiful write-ups and pictures.  Udayabhanuji, it is all a divine get-together we are fortunate enough to enjoy in this family of Krishna-bhaktas who dont even need any introduction.   My sincere thanks to Sunilji and other moderators for achieving this unity in Bhakti to the Lord.  The family is so closely-knit and inter-twined, that even if we, for some reason, lose contact, he will see that we are linked again at the earliest.

I am yet to read the magazine, as the whole of yesterday evening, I was reading and singing to myself, the song, a letter to Kannan, which respected Savitriji has sent to us thru the same and time went away like that till midnight, as I was melting away with each line..   Today, being Ekadasi day, after a bit of singing narayaneeyam stanzas for some time, I opened the computer and  I found your mail.   Udayabhanuji, frankly speaking, I do not deserve all this praise, and I only want to be a " Dasaadi-dasa " of the Lord, as seeing or even talking to any Krishna-bhakta makes my vision blurred, sending tears rolling down my cheeks, and I get myself immersed in the bliss of Lord Krishna's divinity which is  present in each one of us.

Loving regardsKVGKVG.Shall send you a copy of the book as soon as published

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

After a while my computer had a virus attack and I lost every thing stored in the computer. For a while I did not have any internet access. After this period I also had changed my email ID and we lost that correlation. Then after joining this Great Guruvayur Family (I don’t like to call this just a ) I got that connection and communication link back. Joining this Guruvayur Family in it self was a blessing and getting that communication link back with KVGji was an added blessing, as we say in USA, it was a “buy one get one free” deal. Here there was a third blessing as the one I brought was also free of cost. (Also there was a fourth and even a fifth blessing which I will discuss in the future.)

In this family, we have a lot of inspiring spiritual personalities and people who can inspire any spiritual aspirant. The list starts with Great personalities like KVGji, Shastriji, Sarojamji, Savtriji and passes through so many others and goes on to the young and “positively addicted” Nandini Pravin and this Navanetham and the discussions are proof of this.

Sincerely,

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue [1 Attachment]

guruvayur Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 7:32 AM

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Pranamam Respected KVGJI & Others,

I liked so much "Navaneetham Midunam/june 2009 issue".

All articles was very nice. Through this Navaneetham june issue we got a good chance to know more about our respected Guru Sree KVG ji.

I am praying to Guruvayoorappan for getting Ayurarogiasoukhiam to our respected Guru Sree KVGJI

Now I am using this occasion to express my thanks to all Shilpi's of Navaneetham especially to Sunilji.

With Prayers,

Jayasankar Vattekkat

--- On Sat, 20/6/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanusterRe: [Guruvayur] Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issueguruvayur Date: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 9:00 AM

Hari Aum !

Respected KVGji....

I am really proud to see the "Navaneetham June issue, particularly all about you. While I had always been viewing you as my father, I am additionally glad to see the details through Navaneetham.

May Guruvayoorappan gives you all the good health and energy to complete the book without any difficulties.

Best regards,

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA !

2009/6/19 K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear Udayabhanuji and other devotee friends,Radhe Krishna!I got back my internet connection yesterday only and had a quick glance through, and I found this month's issue of our "Navaneetham" has come out exceedingly well, competing with earlier issues to perfection, with beautiful write-ups and pictures. Udayabhanuji, it is all a divine get-together we are fortunate enough to enjoy in this family of Krishna-bhaktas who dont even need any introduction. My sincere thanks to Sunilji and other moderators for achieving this unity in Bhakti to the Lord. The family is so closely-knit and inter-twined, that even if we, for some reason, lose contact, he will see that we are linked again at the earliest.I am yet to read the magazine, as the whole of yesterday evening, I was reading and singing to myself, the song, a letter to Kannan, which respected Savitriji has sent to us thru the same and time went away like

that till midnight, as I was melting away with each line.. Today, being Ekadasi day, after a bit of singing narayaneeyam stanzas for some time, I opened the computer and I found your mail. Udayabhanuji, frankly speaking, I do not deserve all this praise, and I only want to be a "Dasaadi-dasa" of the Lord, as seeing or even talking to any Krishna-bhakta makes my vision blurred, sending tears rolling down my cheeks, and I get myself immersed in the bliss of Lord Krishna's divinity which is present in each one of us.Loving regardsKVGKVG.Shall send you a copy of the book as soon as published

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

After a while my computer had a virus attack and I lost every thing stored in the computer. For a while I did not have any internet access. After this period I also had changed my email ID and we lost that correlation. Then after joining this Great Guruvayur Family (I don’t like to call this just a ) I got that connection and communication link back. Joining this Guruvayur Family in it self was a blessing and getting that communication link back with KVGji was an added blessing, as we say in USA, it was a “buy one get one free†deal. Here there was a third blessing as the one I brought was also free of cost. (Also there was a fourth and even a fifth blessing which I will discuss in the future.)

In this family, we have a lot of inspiring spiritual personalities and people who can inspire any spiritual aspirant. The list starts with Great personalities like KVGji, Shastriji, Sarojamji, Savtriji and passes through so many others and goes on to the young and “positively addicted†Nandini Pravin and this Navanetham and the discussions are proof of this.

Sincerely,

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue [1 Attachment]guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 7:32 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Gurudevs,Here comes Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue. It is a very nice issue with excellent articles and poems. Please read and respond with your comments and suggestions. Shri KVG is the member of the month, please see his detail profile and get to know our Gurunath more closely.We could not include quite a few articles and submissions this time due to lack of space. We will include most of it in the next issue.I am sending Navaneetham as an attachment. Please encourage our authors by showing your appreciation. .Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET