IndiaDivine.org

Navaneetham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji and Gurudevs,

Very first thing I read after my partial recovery from gastritis is the June Navaneetham Magazine. Who is more blessed than I am to be part of this devotee group? Who else is more committed than Sunilji (and others who made the publication of the Magazine possible,) to feed us with such nutritious, delicious and sumptuous " spiritual food " ?  Thank you Sunilji for nurturing us spiritually. The food you serve is simple and pure, and devoid of any aritificial ingredients, preservatives or additives . The only thing we taste is Bhakthi.

KVGji, a few days back, when I was wriggling with pain and discomfort from severe gastritis, I repeated the sloka " kastha the srushti chestha..... " and waited for Him to bless me to forget about my ailment and " revel in the necatarine ocean of infinite bliss after consuming by, eyes and ears this form of Yours flooded with the essence of Brahmic Consciousness and immensely sweet in all respects " . Your interpretation, well recorded in my mind helped me to think of Lord with all love and devotion and I sincerely pray Guruvayurappan to bless you with Aaayouraarogyasoukhyam to continue serving the Lord who is " bhaktha paraadeheenan " . I could not finish reading your biodata with out wiping my tears several times.

All other articles and contributions are excellent. Travelogue of Chathurdham was very interesting and enjoyable especially for us with the crisp memories of Himavan and 33million devaas residing there!

Pranaamams to all. Special prayers to Manjuji's father and we will definitely pray on Friday for a successful surgery and speed recovery.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji, Chandraji and all other Gurudevs.Radhe Krishna!My hearty congratulations to all of you and the members of the Editorial Board of " Navaneetham " for the wonderful work of publishing this month's issue of Navaneetham, which is super-par excellence!.  I do not know whether my usage is correct, but I dont find better words to describe it, as we are so progressive and dynamic, month after month, each issue vieing with each other in excellencce in the pictures, articles, poems and other articles of importance.    Actually i wanted to write this message only after going through the whole magazine, but the way i am progressing word by word, line by line, that I got stuck at our respected Savitriji's letter to Kannan, which I kept onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn reading and singing, as it is so rhythmic and musical, and hence could not move  further.     Permit me to continue reading fully, and then I shall be able to give more observations.     I saw my photograph and biodata published, and on reading it there in the midst of all gems of write-ups, no wonder I felt like having made an ass of myself by writing all stupid things, and then realised that asses too exist in this universe----and they are sometimes useful too, as I saw when I went to Sabari Mala.    After all, they too serve, who carry loads to the Lord and His devotees!-----as is said, " They too serve, who stand and wait! "

My humble prostrations to all Gurudevs, Chandraji, Sarojaji, Savitriji, Pravinji, Krishnadasaji, Veenaji, Jayasreeji and all others for all kindness shown to me and i continue my humble prayers to the Lord for the welfare of all.

Ever lovingKVGOn Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you Sunil for our latest Navaneetham. The cover page by Ashok Menon with gracious Nilavilakku convey the importance of our culture of lighting the lamp at our door step specially at " Sandhya " or " Thrissandhya " or " Thiru Sandhya " that is still maintained in many of our villages, but due to time constraint as more and more people are " working " away from home at this time of the day, the practice is not followed strictly in the cities. Article titled " Addiction to Lord Krishna " by young Nandini Praveen Balan is wonderful and I sincerely hope more and more youngsters show their interest by contributing to our Navaneetham in future issues. Personal poem by Savithri Puram, letter by Jayashree Menon (Bangalore) are wonderful. Travelogue by Rajee Ananda takes everyone through these wonderful places, and for those who could not go (like me) is really a thrilling experience to read and watch the photos. Very glad to see Balendu's Neythiri

is resumed and I hope this will continue in the future issues without interruption.To top it all, the Member of the month, my G, (our KVG) with his humble prayers we are all really blessed.  If I go on like this, it will be a loooong mail, and I cut it short by saying our latest issue of Navaneetham is just  " wonderful " and Bhakthi oriented one.

May Lord Guruvayoorappan continue to bless you and your family for this selfless service, with " Aayur Aarogya Saukhyam " and also bless not only all our group members but also all the members of the whole Universe.  

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan