Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To say that Sunil and his associates are doing a great job in publishing the

Navaneetham keeping up the high standards is like writing the name of lotus

under a picture of it! It is so obvious. This issue especially is overwhelming

if only due to the resume of KVGji which many were waiting eagerly for. Words

cannon describe his greatness and his humility. As Krishan says in the Gita ,

Vasudebvassarvam ithi sa mahaathma sudhurlabhaH. We were blessed to have met him

and are looking forward to another such occasion if the Lord wills it.

Saroja Ramanujam

Guest guest

Respected Sarojaji,Radhe Krishna!Pardon me for the delay in responding to your kind words, as my machine was out of order for a long time, followed by failure of the broadband.    I do not know how to thank all the gurudevs for their kind words about me which I, in the least, deserve.   Every word of praise anybody sends me is a tribute to my scholarly father with whom I could not interact much, and whose greatness was not realised when he was alive.   I am full of thanks to the Lord to have given me birth as a human being, and as his son, which only made me do whatever little I have done, otherwise, i would also be one of those in the " Mriyathey, Jayathey " category!

I have sponsored Mr & Mrs. sankaran to the group.   Hope they will get chances to interact with you.My humble respects to Shri. Ramanujam.    Loving regardsKVG.On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 8:20 AM, sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote:

To say that Sunil and his associates are doing a great job in publishing the Navaneetham keeping up the high standards is like writing the name of lotus under a picture of it! It is so obvious. This issue especially is overwhelming if only due to the resume of KVGji which many were waiting eagerly for. Words cannon describe his greatness and his humility. As Krishan says in the Gita , Vasudebvassarvam ithi sa mahaathma sudhurlabhaH. We were blessed to have met him and are looking forward to another such occasion if the Lord wills it.

Saroja Ramanujam