IndiaDivine.org

wife in coma --- need help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I would like to say one thing there is bhagavan seeing us and he is the person giving all these things wheather it is good or bad.

i am sure and guruvayoorappan will help u and will direct u in correct direction.

may god bless u and ur family

a devotee --- On Sun, 6/14/09, shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharagar wrote:

shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharagarRe: [Guruvayur] Re: wife in coma --- need helpguruvayur Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 2:23 AM

Dear PremjiIt is indeed a tragedy. Anyhow please be brave and pray and we are all with you and pray for your wife and children. Hope the Lord heeds our prayers and your wife wakes up at the earliest. May the :Lord Guruvayurappan give you and your children the strength to bear this and also take care of your wife.May He Bless all of youShankaran Unni, Mumbai--- On Sun, 14/6/09, prem chowath <chowath999 > wrote:

prem chowath <chowath999 >Re: [Guruvayur] Re: wife in coma --- need helpguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, 14 June, 2009, 5:53 AM

Dear Jayashreeji,

Thanks for your prayers. She is still in a coma. It's 10 yrs now.

Only a miracle from our Lord Guruvayurappan can help her.

Meanwhile I request you to continue your prayers for her.

Thank you very much.

Om namo naryanaya

Prem.

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster@ gmail.com>guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, June 13, 2009 8:05:34 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: wife in coma --- need help

HARE KRISHNA !

Dear Premji

After your mail to the group on 4th March this year, no further communication was found or probably I have missed out. Me and my family used to pray for your wife's speedy recovery and I am sure she must have recovered.

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA !

2009/3/4 prem chowath <chowath999 >

Dear Gurudevs,

I am a silent member of this group.

My name is Premchandran Chowath, I live in Mexico, My parents are from Palakkad. They are living in

Mumbai. I have been living in Mexico for the past 28 yrs.

Married a mexican and have 3 grown up kids, names -- Radha, Laxmi and Prem.

My wife is in a coma (vegetative state) for the last 10yrs. This month she'll be completing 10yrs.

A medical accident. Thanks to Guruvayurappan' s blessing, we have gone ahead with all the expenses

of the continuing treatment.. We have been married for the last 28 yrs.. My wife my children and i,

we used to sit and recite Narayana, for at least 15 minutes everyday in the evening. Even now my children

and I recite Narayana everyday in the evening sitting in front of my wife.

Now i am passing through very very difficult times financially and emotionally. We in mexico have been

very affected by the financial crisis in U.S.A. There has been a 50% devaluation of the Mexican peso in

the last 6 months.

I wish there was a guruvayurappans temple here. Very few Indians here in Mexico.

This Group has been like a salvation for me. I was starving for spiritual news. This group is a blessing for

me and many others like me who are far away from India.

Please pray for my wife, my children and me. Every time I go to India I vist Guruvayoor. I am yearning

to see guruvayurappan, and take the prasadam. Please pray that Guruvayurappan invites me to visit

him this year soonest possible. Please pray for my family. I really need his help now more than ever before.

Thank you all very much and may God Bless all of you who contribute for the upliftment of the devotees.

Om namo narayanaya

Prem.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

my brother was in coma-followed by stroke-and much more-

famous doctors proclaimed him as very soon certain death-

but

guruvayurappan saved him

this is a live case

do what i say and

have 100 percent faith-

please keep the guruvayurappan idol/photo in tulasi laves-fully immersed

see HIM in action

come to me then

narayana krishnamoorthi 

On 6/17/09, das v <dasdxb04 wrote:

Dear  Sir,

I would like to say one thing there is bhagavan seeing us and he is the person giving all these things wheather it is good or bad.

i am sure and guruvayoorappan will help u and will direct u in correct direction.

may god bless u and ur family

a devotee  --- On Sun, 6/14/09, shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharagar wrote:

shankaran unni tharagar <shankaranunnitharagar

Re: [Guruvayur] Re: wife in coma --- need helpguruvayur Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 2:23 AM

Dear PremjiIt is indeed a tragedy.  Anyhow please be brave and pray and we are all with you and pray for your wife and children.  Hope the Lord heeds our prayers and your wife wakes up at the earliest.  May the :Lord Guruvayurappan give you and your children the strength to bear this and also take care of your wife.

May He Bless all of youShankaran Unni, Mumbai--- On Sun, 14/6/09, prem chowath <chowath999 > wrote:

prem chowath <chowath999 >Re: [Guruvayur] Re: wife in coma --- need helpguruvayur@grou ps.com

Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 5:53 AM

Dear Jayashreeji,

Thanks for your prayers. She is still in a coma. It's 10 yrs now.

Only a miracle from our Lord Guruvayurappan can help her.

Meanwhile I request you to continue your prayers for her.

Thank you very much.

Om namo naryanaya

Prem. 

Jayasree Menon <euroanuster@ gmail.com>guruvayur@grou ps.com

Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:05:34 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: wife in coma --- need help

HARE KRISHNA !

Dear Premji

After your mail to the group on 4th March this year, no further communication was found or probably I have missed out.  Me and my family used to pray for your wife's speedy recovery and I am sure she must have recovered.

OM NAMO  BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA ! 

2009/3/4 prem chowath <chowath999 >

Dear Gurudevs,

I am a silent member of this group.

My name is Premchandran Chowath, I live in Mexico, My parents are from Palakkad. They are living in

Mumbai. I have been living in Mexico for the  past 28 yrs.

Married a mexican and have 3 grown up kids, names -- Radha, Laxmi and Prem.

My wife is in a coma (vegetative state) for the last 10yrs. This month she'll be completing 10yrs.

A medical accident. Thanks to Guruvayurappan' s blessing, we have gone ahead with all the expenses

of the continuing treatment.. We have been married for the last 28 yrs.. My wife my children and i,

we used to sit and recite Narayana, for at least 15 minutes everyday in the evening. Even now my children

and I recite Narayana everyday in the evening sitting in front of my wife.  

Now i am passing through  very very difficult times financially and emotionally. We in mexico have been

very affected by the financial crisis in U.S.A. There has been a 50% devaluation of the Mexican peso in

the last 6 months.

I wish there was a guruvayurappans temple here. Very few Indians here in Mexico.

This Group has been like a salvation for me. I was starving for spiritual news. This group is a blessing for

me and many others like me who are far away from India.

Please pray for my wife, my children and me. Every time I go to India I vist Guruvayoor. I am yearning

to see guruvayurappan, and take the prasadam. Please pray that Guruvayurappan invites me to visit

him this year soonest possible. Please pray for my family. I really need his help now more than ever before.

Thank you all very much and may God Bless all of you who contribute for the upliftment of the devotees.

Om namo narayanaya

Prem.

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.