IndiaDivine.org

please pray!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear Bhaktas!!

I have been thinking for many days whether to write or no because I did not want

to sound like I am complaining. But now, I really need to submit my ego before

the Lord and his countless devotees .

This recession has really broken the backs of my husband and I. A small

recruitment business that we started was affected even before it could take off.

Poor financial planning has contributed to our problems. Throughout this

period,I have been asking myself- what is Krishna trying to teach us? What do we

have to learn that He has given us this period to go through? Finally, I have

offered my soul to him- It is His to do as he wishes , to live the Life He

wishes me to live. But, I pray now for his favour because we have two boys- we

have to educate them, make them productive members of society. WE have to live

in dignity at least. There is one opportunity for my husband to get a job- talks

are proceeding for 3 weeks now and it will take another week.

Please pray for us , my learned friends. I am seeking the Lord's Grace for

financal stability and the wisdom to handle finances properly.

Krishna alone can save us! Krishna alone can lift us from this well of

depression, failure and shame though we are only partly responsible for it!

Krishna Guruvayoorappa!!

Guest guest

Hari Om !

Dear Friend,

Don't worry.  Lord is seeing as to what you are going through.  Since you have totally left things to HIS hands, HE will take care of you. 

Om Namo Narayanaya !

2009/6/19 sreekala_srk <sreekala_srk

dear Bhaktas!!I have been thinking for many days whether to write or no because I did not want to sound like I am complaining. But now, I really need to submit my ego before the Lord and his countless devotees .

This recession has really broken the backs of my husband and I. A small recruitment business that we started was affected even before it could take off. Poor financial planning has contributed to our problems. Throughout this period,I have been asking myself- what is Krishna trying to teach us? What do we have to learn that He has given us this period to go through? Finally, I have offered my soul to him- It is His to do as he wishes , to live the Life He wishes me to live. But, I pray now for his favour because we have two boys- we have to educate them, make them productive members of society. WE have to live in dignity at least. There is one opportunity for my husband to get a job- talks are proceeding for 3 weeks now and it will take another week.

Please pray for us , my learned friends. I am seeking the Lord's Grace for financal stability and the wisdom to handle finances properly. Krishna alone can save us! Krishna alone can lift us from this well of depression, failure and shame though we are only partly responsible for it!

Krishna Guruvayoorappa!!

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Hold on to Him patiently, He will definitely show a way, its just a matter of time.May our most compassionate Krishna bless you and the family with devotion and prosperity.Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 6/19/09, sreekala_srk <sreekala_srk wrote:sreekala_srk <sreekala_srk[Guruvayur] please pray!!guruvayur Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 2:49 AM

dear Bhaktas!!

I have been thinking for many days whether to write or no because I did not want to sound like I am complaining. But now, I really need to submit my ego before the Lord and his countless devotees .

This recession has really broken the backs of my husband and I. A small recruitment business that we started was affected even before it could take off. Poor financial planning has contributed to our problems. Throughout this period,I have been asking myself- what is Krishna trying to teach us? What do we have to learn that He has given us this period to go through? Finally, I have offered my soul to him- It is His to do as he wishes , to live the Life He wishes me to live. But, I pray now for his favour because we have two boys- we have to educate them, make them productive members of society. WE have to live in dignity at least. There is one opportunity for my husband to get a job- talks are proceeding for 3 weeks now and it will take another week.

Please pray for us , my learned friends. I am seeking the Lord's Grace for financal stability and the wisdom to handle finances properly.

Krishna alone can save us! Krishna alone can lift us from this well of depression, failure and shame though we are only partly responsible for it!

Krishna Guruvayoorappa! !

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

Don't worry at all. We all will pray for you. Your husband will get good job. Of course, Krishna will save your family.

Regards,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Fri, 19/6/09, sreekala_srk <sreekala_srk wrote:

sreekala_srk <sreekala_srk[Guruvayur] please pray!!guruvayur Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 12:19 AM

dear Bhaktas!!I have been thinking for many days whether to write or no because I did not want to sound like I am complaining. But now, I really need to submit my ego before the Lord and his countless devotees . This recession has really broken the backs of my husband and I. A small recruitment business that we started was affected even before it could take off. Poor financial planning has contributed to our problems. Throughout this period,I have been asking myself- what is Krishna trying to teach us? What do we have to learn that He has given us this period to go through? Finally, I have offered my soul to him- It is His to do as he wishes , to live the Life He wishes me to live. But, I pray now for his favour because we have two boys- we have to educate them, make them productive members of society. WE have to live in dignity at least. There is one opportunity for my husband to get a job- talks are proceeding for 3 weeks now and it

will take another week. Please pray for us , my learned friends. I am seeking the Lord's Grace for financal stability and the wisdom to handle finances properly. Krishna alone can save us! Krishna alone can lift us from this well of depression, failure and shame though we are only partly responsible for it!Krishna Guruvayoorappa! !

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET