IndiaDivine.org

Midhunam / June 2009 issue- A wonderful treat indeed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji and the editing team of Navaneetham,

Pranams!

Thank you for the wonderful treat that you have delivered to us in the form of June'09 'Navaneetham'.

I felt the same nostalgia ,reading it like our very first issue ,which I could partake of fully with delight. the later issues had more malayalam fonts, which alas, to my chagrin i am unable to read !But Nevertheless, I have nothing to complain about, as every article that i could read was relevant or a eye-opener to many things that we take for granted in life. Sarojamami and Veenaji have been regular contributors and they are also our Gurus as they painstakingly explain every shloka to its minute detail.

This particular June'09 issue becomes a collector's copy again to me as I found 2 articles which appealed tremendously to my mind and I do not know if it was by editing design that it took place! A little child talking about being addicted to bhakti and a senior citizen living life based on Bhakthi !

Little Nandini speaks of addiction to Lord Guruvayurappan in such powerful words. This little one , surely will have captured everybody's attention with her sincere writing. My salute to her and prayers that she blossoms into an inspiring figure in the future .

The other article , which definitely made wonderful reading was Shri. KVG's saga of his life. A true karmayogi, who has used every opportunity, that life presented him with to connect closer to Bhagawan. No wonder he is blessed by the lord with such tremendous will power and strength to undertake such gigantic projects successfully. He is humility personified, in all his writings and never has one felt any sense of ego shining in him ,despite such major acheivements to his credit. My dandavat Pranams to this Giant of a man who makes our heads bow in reverence thru his Unconditional bhakthi to God. He is like Grandsire Bhismacharya and my prayers to God to grant him excellent health and long life so that he continues to inspire us, who have just started on the road to bhakthi. Despite being a senior citizen there is such a childlike innocence around him that is so hard to miss.

Excellent photography by Shri Ashok and Shri.Mohan Ananda .Took a look at their albums on Flickr and found most of the shots just awesome!

Looking forward to next month's issue with excitement.

Sincerely,

Jayashree S Menon

Mumbai

guruvayur From: menon_sunilDate: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 04:32:43 -0700[Guruvayur] Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Sunil Menon included below]

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Gurudevs,Here comes Navaneetham Midhunam / June 2009 issue. It is a very nice issue with excellent articles and poems. Please read and respond with your comments and suggestions. Shri KVG is the member of the month, please see his detail profile and get to know our Gurunath more closely.We could not include quite a few articles and submissions this time due to lack of space. We will include most of it in the next issue.I am sending Navaneetham as an attachment. Please encourage our authors by showing your appreciation.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop