IndiaDivine.org

Gana Gandarvan & his Kshethra Praveshanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aum Namo Narayanaya

Pranamam to all,

I would like to write about Our Gana Gandharvan Yesudas, He does not need any introduction. He is a famous Singer in India. Same time he is famous bhakthan of Hindu Gods especially Sree Guruvayoorappan.

He is Christian. Even then, he liked our Hindu Dharma, Hindu Gods and our sanathana Dharma. in Shabarimala sri Ayyappa Swami’s Temple, before opening the temple in the morning and closing the temple at night Yesudas’s “Harivarasanam†is a must and at any cost there is no alteration. “Guruvayoorambala nadayil oru divasam njan pookumm…gopura vathil thurakkum…njan Gopakumarane kaanum...â€In this song we can see his pure Bhakthi.

In Guruvayoor AHindus have no permission to entering in to temple. Some other temples like Shabarimala, and Mookambika there is no restriction to AHindus. As a good devotee of Guruvayoorappan, Guruvayoor Devaswam should give permission to Yesudas to enter in to Temple for Darshan.

I do not know weather we have discussed this subject earlier.

If we are asking about this to our Bhakthavalsalan Bhagavan, I have sure, that he will give permission because he has no partiality. For Him all Bhakthas are equal.

With Prayers

Jayasankar Vattekkat

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET