IndiaDivine.org

Pls pray for my thatha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear AllI am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small concern.My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree guruvayoorappan.But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and taking his medicines regularly.Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers. My grand father (i call him thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have never seen him like this.He is very close to me. I have prayed to kannan to give me all the pain and help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very upset to see him suffer.While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this

pain...I really dont know why this is happening to him. My thatha reads bhagavatham everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to guruvayoorappan.While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I request each one of you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read" the easiest way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas"...so I am requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now also...Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane...Om Namo Narayanaya....RegardsRadhika

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear Radhikaji,

May guruvayoorappan hear our prayer and his blessings will recover your thatha's illness very soon.Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare...

Ashok

radhika jayaram <radhijayaramguruvayoor <guruvayur >Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:12:47 PM[Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thatha

Dear AllI am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small concern.My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree guruvayoorappan.But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and taking his medicines regularly.Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers. My grand father (i call him thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have never seen him like this.He is very close to me. I have prayed to kannan to give me all the pain and help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very upset to see him suffer.While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this pain...I really dont know why this is happening to him. My thatha reads

bhagavatham everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to guruvayoorappan.While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I request each one of you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read" the easiest way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas"...so I am requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now also...Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane.. .Om Namo Narayanaya.. ..RegardsRadhika

Guest guest

Radhikaji, I am sure Guruvayoorappan has heard your prayers.I am also praying with you, for your thatta to not go through any pain.May our most affectionate Krishna bless your thatta with long life and good health.Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Mon, 6/22/09, radhika jayaram <radhijayaram wrote:radhika jayaram <radhijayaram[Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thatha"guruvayoor" <guruvayur >Monday, June 22, 2009, 2:12 AM

Dear AllI am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small concern.My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree guruvayoorappan.But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and taking his medicines regularly.Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers. My grand father (i call him thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have never seen him like this.He is very close to me. I have prayed to kannan to give me all the

pain and help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very upset to see him suffer.While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this

pain...I really dont know why this is happening to him. My thatha reads bhagavatham everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to guruvayoorappan.While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I request each one of you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read" the easiest way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas"...so I am requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now also...Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane.. .Om Namo Narayanaya.. ..RegardsRadhika

Guest guest

Hari Aum !

The Bhakthas of Kannan will suffer a lot as it is HIS Leela...  Don't be upset as you know, the more we bhakthas suffer, the more we get the fruit from HIM.  It seems Kunthi, the mother of Pandavas always used to pray it seems to give more and more sufferings and sadness, so that she could call HIM continuously.  Anjam Namboodiri who was a great devotee and a well known Teacher of Bhagavatham (through his numerous Bhagavatha Sapthahams) suffered a lot in his last days.  He never allowed people even to call a doctor though he was in a pathetic condition.

These are all HIS testings.  Please continue chanting

" Hare Rama Hare Rama....Rama Rama Hare Hare!! ....

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna...Krishna Krishna Hare Hare " !! 

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevayaaaaa........

2009/6/21 radhika jayaram <radhijayaram

Dear AllI am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small concern.My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree guruvayoorappan.But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and taking his medicines regularly.

Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers. My grand father (i call him thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have never seen him like this.

He is very close to me. I have prayed to kannan to give me all the pain and help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very upset to see him suffer.While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this pain...I really dont know why  this is happening to him. My thatha reads bhagavatham everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to guruvayoorappan.

While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I request each one of you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read " the easiest way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas " ...so I am requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.

Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now also...Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane...Om Namo Narayanaya....RegardsRadhika

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Pranamam Radhikaji,

Don't feel bad. As you told your thatha is great devotee of our Kannan. I m sure Kannan will secure him out of critical condition. Chant his name whenever as much as possible. We will also praying at the at most to Shree guruvayoorappan for our thatha's soon recovery.

With prayers...................

Sushma Shreeyan--- On Sun, 21/6/09, radhika jayaram <radhijayaram wrote:

radhika jayaram <radhijayaram[Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thatha"guruvayoor" <guruvayur >Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 6:12 PM

Dear AllI am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small concern.My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree guruvayoorappan.But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and taking his medicines regularly.Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers. My grand father (i call him thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have never seen him like this.He is very close to me. I have prayed to kannan to give me all the pain and help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very upset to see him suffer.While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this pain...I really dont know why this is happening to him. My thatha reads

bhagavatham everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to guruvayoorappan.While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I request each one of you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read" the easiest way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas"....so I am requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now also...Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane.. .Om Namo Narayanaya.. ..RegardsRadhika

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear radhikaji...Lord guruvayurappan,the Dhanwanthari will bless thatha and he will soon return to a happy,healthy normal life.All of us will pray for his speedy recovery.May Krishna shower all his blessings upon him...Hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare.......Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare...........Jai Sree Krishna,shobs.--- On Sun, 6/21/09, radhika jayaram <radhijayaram wrote:radhika jayaram <radhijayaram[Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thatha"guruvayoor" <guruvayur >Sunday, June 21, 2009, 6:12 PM

Dear AllI am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small concern.My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree guruvayoorappan.But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and taking his medicines regularly.Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers. My grand father (i call him thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have never seen him like this.He is very close to me. I have prayed to

kannan to give me all the pain and help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very upset to see him suffer.While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this

pain...I really dont know why this is happening to him. My thatha reads bhagavatham everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to guruvayoorappan.While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I request each one of you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read" the easiest way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas"...so I am requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now also...Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane.. .Om Namo Narayanaya.. ..RegardsRadhika

Guest guest

Dear Radhikaji,Radhe Krishna!I am extremely pained to hear that your Thatha of 86 years is suffering from Herpes.    There is no medicine for Herpes (which is also known as AKKI in Tamil) except in Homoeopathy.  Consult a good homoeopath and he will be able to give relief.    In case he gets any scratching sensation, use only Neem leaf bundle.    

It is said by the medical profession that Herpes is a strain of the remnants of chicken-pox he might have suffered sometime during his lifetime.   So let us pray to Lord Guruvayoorappan and also to Devi Mata with the prayers " SARVA MANGALA MANGALYE   ETC. "   

I am sure he will positively get immediate relief.Loving regardsKVG.On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 11:42 PM, radhika jayaram <radhijayaram wrote:

Dear AllI am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small concern.My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree guruvayoorappan.But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and taking his medicines regularly.

Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers. My grand father (i call him thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have never seen him like this.

He is very close to me. I have prayed to kannan to give me all the pain and help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very upset to see him suffer.While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this

pain...I really dont know why  this is happening to him. My thatha reads bhagavatham everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to guruvayoorappan.While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I request each one of

you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read " the easiest way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas " ...so I am requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.

Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now also...Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane...Om Namo Narayanaya....RegardsRadhika

Guest guest

Hari-Om

-------

Dear Gurudev,

Your Thathaa is a firm believer in Sree Guruvayoorappan. The lord protects all

His children. Have faith , He will not let unnecessary pain and suffering to

bother your Thatha. Remember, pain, suffering, hardships , they are all

by-products of our KARMA, past or present. No mortal can escape this fate. We

have to live it out.

Even Lord Krishna cannot undo what is already decided prior to one's birth. Of

course the impact of the consequences can be reduced to the absolute minimum if

we have Bhagavan's blessings.

The Lord is always with us , the Gurudevas. So if Kannan is with us,what can go

against us ?

Tell your Thatha to pray to the Lord, chant his name. and praise his name and he

is sure to get complete relief.

We too will pray to Bhagavan to ease his pain and discomfort.

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

>

> Hari Aum !

>

>

> The Bhakthas of Kannan will suffer a lot as it is HIS Leela... Don't be

> upset as you know, the more we bhakthas suffer, the more we get the fruit

> from HIM. It seems Kunthi, the mother of Pandavas always used to pray it

> seems to give more and more sufferings and sadness, so that she could call

> HIM continuously. Anjam Namboodiri who was a great devotee and a well known

> Teacher of Bhagavatham (through his numerous Bhagavatha Sapthahams) suffered

> a lot in his last days. He never allowed people even to call a doctor

> though he was in a pathetic condition.

>

> These are all HIS testings. Please continue chanting

>

> " *Hare Rama Hare Rama....Rama Rama Hare Hare!! ....*

> **

> *Hare Krishna Hare Krishna...Krishna Krishna Hare Hare " !! *

>

> *Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevayaaaaa........ *

> *

>

> * 2009/6/21 radhika jayaram <radhijayaram

>

> >

> >

> > Dear All

> >

> > I am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small

> > concern.

> > My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree

> > guruvayoorappan.

> > But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about

> > his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and

> > taking his medicines regularly.

> >

> > Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes

> > in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers. My grand father (i call him

> > thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have

> > never seen him like this.

> > He is very close to me. I have prayed to kannan to give me all the pain and

> > help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very

> > upset to see him suffer.

> >

> > While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this pain...I really

> > dont know why this is happening to him. My thatha reads bhagavatham

> > everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to

> > guruvayoorappan.

> >

> > While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I

> > request each one of

> > you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.

> > When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can

> > address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read " the easiest

> > way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas " ...so I am

> > requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.

> >

> > Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now

> > also...

> >

> > Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane...

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya....

> >

> > Regards

> > Radhika

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on !

CRICKET<http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_3/*http://cricket.>

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Best regards

>

> Jayasree Menon

> Bangalore

> +9900149461

> my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

>

--

> A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal

> leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

>

Guest guest

Aum Namo Narayanaya

Pranamam Radhikaji,

This Namam will be helpful to your Thatha.

Jagannivasa karunamurare..

Mukunda Bhakthapriya Vasudeva...

Varunna Rogangal Akannupokan Varam Tharene...

Sree Guruvayoorappa......

Krishna Bhagavane..Rakshikkane....

With Prayers,

Jayasankar Vattekkat--- On Mon, 22/6/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: Pls pray for my thathaguruvayur Date: Monday, 22 June, 2009, 8:26 PM

Hari-Om-------Dear Gurudev,Your Thathaa is a firm believer in Sree Guruvayoorappan. The lord protects all His children. Have faith , He will not let unnecessary pain and suffering to bother your Thatha. Remember, pain, suffering, hardships , they are all by-products of our KARMA, past or present. No mortal can escape this fate. We have to live it out. Even Lord Krishna cannot undo what is already decided prior to one's birth. Of course the impact of the consequences can be reduced to the absolute minimum if we have Bhagavan's blessings. The Lord is always with us , the Gurudevas. So if Kannan is with us,what can go against us ?Tell your Thatha to pray to the Lord, chant his name. and praise his name and he is sure to get complete relief. We too will pray to Bhagavan to ease his pain and discomfort.jai shree krishna !Achuthan Nairguruvayur@grou ps.com, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster@ ...> wrote:>> Hari Aum !> > > The Bhakthas of Kannan will suffer a lot as it is HIS Leela... Don't be> upset as you know, the more we bhakthas suffer, the more we get the fruit> from HIM. It seems Kunthi, the mother of Pandavas always used to pray it> seems to give more and more sufferings and sadness, so that she could call> HIM continuously. Anjam Namboodiri who was a great devotee and a well known> Teacher of Bhagavatham (through his numerous Bhagavatha Sapthahams) suffered> a lot in his last days. He never allowed people even to call a doctor> though he was in a pathetic condition.> > These are all HIS testings. Please continue

chanting> > "*Hare Rama Hare Rama....Rama Rama Hare Hare!! ....*> **> *Hare Krishna Hare Krishna...Krishna Krishna Hare Hare" !! *> > *Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevayaaaaa. ....... *> *> > * 2009/6/21 radhika jayaram <radhijayaram@ ...>> > >> >> > Dear All> >> > I am Radhika..relatively new to the gorup.I am writing with a small> > concern.> > My grand father is 86 yrs old.He is a very strong devotee of sree> > guruvayoorappan.> > But he is now not feeling well.He is a person who is very concerned about> > his health and will always take care of himself by controlling his diet and> > taking his medicines regularly.> >> > Now he is suffering from Herpis which is more like an allergy which comes> > in the skin and mostly affected to the nevers.

My grand father (i call him> > thatha) is not able to bear the pain, He is not even telling anyone. we have> > never seen him like this.> > He is very close to me. I have prayed to kannan to give me all the pain and> > help him recover. Considering his age and all the other factors i am very> > upset to see him suffer.> >> > While praying today i asked kannan why did u give him this pain...I really> > dont know why this is happening to him. My thatha reads bhagavatham> > everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to> > guruvayoorappan.> >> > While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I> > request each one of> > you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.> > When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can> > address you like

that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read" the easiest> > way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas"...so I am> > requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.> >> > Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now> > also...> >> > Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane.. .> >> > Om Namo Narayanaya.. ..> >> > Regards> > Radhika> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET<http://in.rd. / tagline_cricket_ 3/*http:/ /cricket. >> >> > > >> > > > -- > Best regards> > Jayasree Menon>

Bangalore> +9900149461> my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal> leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.>

Guest guest

Dear Radhikaji,I am praying to Lord Shree Guruvayurappan for your thatha for relief from suffering Herpes. He will be recovered very soon.

Om Namo Narayanaya!

(Annapoorni Venkatesh--- On Mon, 22/6/09, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil wrote:

Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayilRe: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thathaguruvayur Date: Monday, 22 June, 2009, 12:59 AM

Dear Radhikaji,

May guruvayoorappan hear our prayer and his blessings will recover your thatha's illness very soon.Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Ashok

radhika jayaram <radhijayaram@ .co. in>guruvayoor <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:12:47 PM[Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thatha

bhagavatham everyday, he chants vishnu sahsranamam and is very very attached to guruvayoorappan.While writing this I feel like i am talking to sree Guruvayoorappan, I request each one of you to pray for him for his sooner recovery.When I was reading Navaneetham issue and saw Mani mama's (hope i can address you like that Sri KVG ji) article the first line read" the easiest way to approach the Lord is through his dearest Bhaktas"...so I am requesting to all Bhaktha's to pray for my thatha.Sree Guruvayoorappan has always been with us in all times and I pray now also...Hare krishna ponnu guruvayoorappa rakshikane.. .Om Namo Narayanaya.. ..RegardsRadhika

Guest guest

Dear Bhakthas

Thank you so much. I am also praying to kannan....

He is feeling a little better....still needs to go a long way...

Narayana Akhilaguro Bhagavan Namaste

Radhika--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkateshRe: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thathaguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 11:07 AM

Dear Radhikaji,I am praying to Lord Shree Guruvayurappan for your thatha for relief from suffering Herpes. He will be recovered very soon. Om Namo Narayanaya! (Annapoorni Venkatesh--- On Mon, 22/6/09, Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ > wrote:

Ashok Kumar <ashokkuttitharayil@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thathaguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 22 June, 2009, 12:59 AM

Dear Radhikaji,

Ashok

radhika jayaram <radhijayaram@ .co. in>guruvayoor <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:12:47 PM[Guruvayur] Pls pray for my thatha

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.