IndiaDivine.org

Request for pictures for my humble book on Sri Guruvayurappan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,Namaskarams. Daily I am enjoying the pleasure of visiting Sri Guruvayurappan's Temple,while going thru the emails of the Satsang.I wish to inform you that I have completed writing an humble book on Him entitled :Sri Gurupavana Pura Divya Aalaya Darsanam mainly in English with Sanskrit slokas here and there and have sent the Mss. to my friend at Chennai by email for printing.I am planning to go to Chennai in october ,collect the book and submit them at the Lotus Feet of Sri Guruvayurappan saying Sarvam Sri Krishnarpanamasthu!The contents have been compiled fro Srimad Valmiki Ramayam,Srimad Bhagavathm 10 and 11th Skandams,Sriman Narayaneeyam ,Sri Vishnu Puranam Srimad Bhagavath Geetha Sri Devi Mahatmyam etc.Of course, my cousin Sri Ramgopal will accompany me to the temple and help me in the Samarpanam.Once this

Samarpanam is over,it is not mine anymore,like Kanyadanam.It is for Him to decide what to do with it.The main contents of this book are:1.How and where the idea of writing this book enter my mind?2.How and when the Moorthy of Sri Guruvayurappan reach Guruvayur and got installed there?3. By whom and how the Puja paddhathis were devised and implemented?4.What thoughts run in the minds of the devotees when they are standing in the line for His Darsan?5.After His darsan, the devotees observe the images on the pillars in the inner prakaram ,from Mahavishnu, Lakshmi and Brahma on the first pillar to Sri Hanuman ,and the various Avatharams.in between.Then they recall the stories of all His Incarnations from Matsyam ,Koorma...In between they observe Sri Gajendra Moksham and that too in two pillars and in between Anantha sayanam. Then they mentally go thru Ramayam ,Bhagavatham etc.,6. After that,they

visit the small Garbhagriham of Yogamaya.Who is yoga maya ?They mentally go thru Sri Devi Mahatmyam.7.How the satisfied devotees fulfil their nerchas or promises?8.And finally the Samarpanam as taught by Sri Adi Sankara.In soundarya Lahari.I compared this to Kanyadanam.Similarly,I want to embellish this humble book with pictures here and there in appropriate places,such as:Sri Ganapathi,Subramania.Sabari mala Sastha.Sri Guruvayurappan with the temple front side in the background, Mahavishnu ,Lakshmi and Brahma in the Milky Ocean,Mohini, Mathsya ,Koorma, Varaha, Narasimha, Vamana,Gajendra moksham,Anatha Sayanam as we see Him at the Temple, ParasuRama,Sri Rama ,Balarama and Sri Krishna,Kalki,Sri Hanuman,Sri Garuda at Manjulal in ready to takeoff position,Mother Parvathi and Parameswara ,the Mammiyur couple,Sri Adi Sankara with his disciples etcMy humble request is: if any one or more in this holy Satsang can help me by giving me

these pictures thru email of course,without infringing copyright laws ,rules and regulations I shall feel obliged. Sorry,I have given trouble to you and request to be excused.Namaskarams.Hantha! Bhagyam Jananam!DasanudasanViswanathan

Guest guest

Krishna,

Guruvayoorappa,

Sree Maha

Punyathman Viswanathanji,

My humble

prayers at the Lotus Feet of Sree Guruvayu Puresan,

for the grand

success of your publishing the Great Book on Lord.

May The Lord

Shower His Blessings on you for a long, happy and healthy

Life with all

kinds of prospects and posterity.

In this

context, my humble suggestion is that you can get hundreds of

thousands of beautiful

‘Pictures of Hindu Gods and Goddesses’ if you

Google for

them. There are more than hundred search engines available now.

If you are not

getting enough pictures from any other sources, I think

you can try those

search engines. If you want I am only glad to furnish

some more names

as Google.

Wishing you God’s

Speed and Good Luck for your Divine Endeavour.

‘Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam’.

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great

day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Viswanathan K

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:26

PM

Sunil menon

[Guruvayur] Request for

pictures for my humble book on Sri Guruvayurappan

Dear All,

Namaskarams.

Daily I am enjoying the pleasure of visiting Sri Guruvayurappan's Temple,while going thru

the emails of the Satsang.

I wish to inform you that I have completed writing an humble book on Him

entitled :Sri Gurupavana Pura Divya Aalaya Darsanam mainly in English with

Sanskrit slokas here and there and have sent the Mss. to my friend at Chennai

by email for printing.I am planning to go to Chennai in october ,collect the

book and submit them at the Lotus Feet of Sri Guruvayurappan

saying Sarvam Sri Krishnarpanamasthu!

The contents have been compiled fro Srimad Valmiki Ramayam,Srimad Bhagavathm

10 and 11th Skandams,Sriman Narayaneeyam ,Sri Vishnu Puranam Srimad Bhagavath

Geetha Sri Devi Mahatmyam etc.

Of course, my cousin Sri Ramgopal will accompany me to the temple and help me

in the Samarpanam.Once this Samarpanam is over,it is not mine anymore,like

Kanyadanam.It is for Him to decide what to do with it.

The main contents of this book are:

1.How and where the idea of writing this book enter my mind?

2.How and when the Moorthy of Sri Guruvayurappan reach Guruvayur and got

installed there?

3. By whom and how the Puja paddhathis were devised and implemented?

4.What thoughts run in the minds of the devotees when they are standing in

the line for His Darsan?

5.After His darsan, the devotees observe the images on the pillars in the

inner prakaram ,from Mahavishnu, Lakshmi and Brahma on the first pillar

to Sri Hanuman ,and the various Avatharams.in between.

Then they recall the stories of all His Incarnations from Matsyam

,Koorma...

In between they observe Sri Gajendra Moksham and that too in two pillars and

in between Anantha sayanam. Then they mentally go thru Ramayam ,Bhagavatham

etc.,

6. After that,they visit the small Garbhagriham of Yogamaya.

Who is yoga maya ?They mentally go thru Sri Devi Mahatmyam.

7.How the satisfied devotees fulfil their nerchas or promises?

8.And finally the Samarpanam as taught by Sri Adi Sankara.In soundarya

Lahari.

I compared this to Kanyadanam.Similarly,I want to embellish this humble

book with pictures here and there in appropriate places,such as:

Sri Ganapathi,Subramania.Sabari mala Sastha.Sri Guruvayurappan with the

temple front side in the background, Mahavishnu ,Lakshmi and Brahma in the

Milky Ocean,Mohini, Mathsya ,Koorma, Varaha, Narasimha, Vamana,Gajendra

moksham,Anatha Sayanam as we see Him at the Temple, ParasuRama,Sri Rama

,Balarama and Sri Krishna,Kalki,Sri Hanuman,Sri Garuda at Manjulal in

ready to takeoff position,Mother Parvathi and Parameswara ,the Mammiyur

couple,Sri Adi Sankara with his disciples etc

My humble request is: if any one or more in this holy Satsang can help me by

giving me these pictures thru email of course,without infringing copyright

laws ,rules and regulations I shall feel obliged.

Sorry,I have given trouble to you and request to be excused.

Namaskarams.

Hantha! Bhagyam Jananam!

Dasanudasan

Viswanathan

Guest guest

Hello Vishwanathanji,I have got some pictures which i downloaded from internet.Hope this helpsRegardsHarish--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:Viswanathan K <kvichu2000[Guruvayur] Request for pictures for my humble book on Sri Guruvayurappan"Sunil menon" <guruvayur >Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 3:25 AM

Dear All,Namaskarams. Daily I am enjoying the pleasure of visiting Sri Guruvayurappan' s Temple,while going thru the emails of the Satsang.I wish to inform you that I have completed writing an humble book on Him entitled :Sri Gurupavana Pura Divya Aalaya Darsanam mainly in English with Sanskrit slokas here and there and have sent the Mss. to my friend at Chennai by email for printing.I am planning to go to Chennai in october ,collect the book and submit them at the Lotus Feet of Sri Guruvayurappan saying Sarvam Sri Krishnarpanamasthu!The contents have been compiled fro Srimad Valmiki Ramayam,Srimad Bhagavathm 10 and 11th Skandams,Sriman Narayaneeyam ,Sri Vishnu Puranam Srimad Bhagavath Geetha Sri Devi Mahatmyam etc.Of course, my cousin Sri Ramgopal will accompany me to the temple and help me in the

Samarpanam.Once this

Samarpanam is over,it is not mine anymore,like Kanyadanam.It is for Him to decide what to do with it.The main contents of this book are:1.How and where the idea of writing this book enter my mind?2.How and when the Moorthy of Sri Guruvayurappan reach Guruvayur and got installed there?3. By whom and how the Puja paddhathis were devised and implemented?4.What thoughts run in the minds of the devotees when they are standing in the line for His Darsan?5.After His darsan, the devotees observe the images on the pillars in the inner prakaram ,from Mahavishnu, Lakshmi and Brahma on the first pillar to Sri Hanuman ,and the various Avatharams.in between.Then they recall the stories of all His Incarnations from Matsyam ,Koorma...In between they observe Sri Gajendra Moksham and that too in two pillars and in between Anantha sayanam. Then they mentally go thru Ramayam ,Bhagavatham etc.,6. After that,they

visit the small Garbhagriham of Yogamaya.Who is yoga maya ?They mentally go thru Sri Devi Mahatmyam.7.How the satisfied devotees fulfil their nerchas or promises?8.And finally the Samarpanam as taught by Sri Adi Sankara.In soundarya Lahari.I compared this to Kanyadanam.Similarl y,I want to embellish this humble book with pictures here and there in appropriate places,such as:Sri Ganapathi,Subramani a.Sabari mala Sastha.Sri Guruvayurappan with the temple front side in the background, Mahavishnu ,Lakshmi and Brahma in the Milky Ocean,Mohini, Mathsya ,Koorma, Varaha, Narasimha, Vamana,Gajendra moksham,Anatha Sayanam as we see Him at the Temple, ParasuRama,Sri Rama ,Balarama and Sri Krishna,Kalki, Sri Hanuman,Sri Garuda at Manjulal in ready to takeoff position,Mother Parvathi and Parameswara ,the Mammiyur couple,Sri Adi Sankara with his disciples etcMy humble request is: if any one or more in this holy Satsang can help me by giving me

these pictures thru email of course,without infringing copyright laws ,rules and regulations I shall feel obliged. Sorry,I have given trouble to you and request to be excused.Namaskarams.Hantha! Bhagyam Jananam!DasanudasanViswanathan

5 of 5 Photo(s)