IndiaDivine.org

A Dialogue between Sri GuruDev and Disciple - I.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri GuruDev: What is the problem?

Disciple: I am feeling dull and tired and maybe sick GuruDev

Sri GuruDev: Ok from when

Disciple: Actually from morning

Sri GuruDev: What happened yesterday

Disciple: Yesterday it was fine I was very happy and in total Raas with my love

Sri Krishna Hare Krishna

Sri GuruDev: Who is directing all that is happening in this world

Disciple: Sri Krishna, GuruDev

Sri GuruDev: Ok and Why do people suffer or get happiness

Disciple: Because of they're past karma from previous and this life's

Sri GuruDev: Why

Disciple: Because they have to complete their accounts that they have created

due to the Karma

Sri GuruDev: Why do they have to complete and why not just do what they want.

Disciple: Because then they will bind more and create more accounts and they

will be taking so many births

Sri GuruDev: How do you think your accounts will be completed

Disciple: By giving happiness for good karma and suffering for bad Karma

Sri GuruDev: What will happen there is no happiness and suffering

Disciple: We will never be liberated and reach him Sri Krishna, GuruDev

Sri GuruDev: Ok now tell mw why do you think you are feeling sick today

Disciple: Yes GuruDev must be because of my past karma that I have done

Sri GuruDev: How should you handle this situation

Disciple: GuruDev please tell me

Sri GuruDev: Ok, Say Gratitude for giving me this suffering and clearing my

accounts so I can get liberated to reach you.

Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for giving me this suffering

today and clearing my accounts so I can get liberated to reach you.

Sri GuruDev: Actually, I know that Sri Krishna loves you so much, so he has

reduced your suffering to the very least

Disciple: Yes GuruDev

Sri GuruDev: Say even gratitude for this in your own words

Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for making my suffering so

little. You have reduced my suffering to so little, because you love me so much

lord. Gratitude

Sri GuruDev: Also do you know when you are suffering if you keep thinking or

reacting what will happen?

Sri GuruDev: You will create more accounts that have to be cleared again in

other lives.

Sri GuruDev: So next time you have any suffering just pay gratitude as said

above and take care of yourself.

Sri GuruDev: Anything else

Disciple: GuruDev one more thing

Sri GuruDev: Yes tell me

Disciple: GuruDev only to say I have no problem with the suffering at all

GuruDev.

Sri GuruDev: Then why are we discussing this.

Disciple: Actually GuruDev my love for him is so much that I am always thinking

only of him. That is also only because of your grace and blessings.

Sri GuruDev: Ok

Disciple: My thirst is so much for him that I am unable to quench my thirst,

how much ever I love him, I never get satisfied, and I need more and more. I am

in that situation everyday

Sri GuruDev: ok

Disciple: But Today because of this feeling dull and sick, I am not able to

love him, GuruDev

Sri GuruDev: ok

Disciple: I am feeling guilty that I am not loving him just because I am not

well.

Sri GuruDev: OK

Disciple: GuruDev whatever happens I want you to bless me that even in my

deathbed or in any situation I should only and only be in his thoughts and my

love should not decrease because of my suffering.

Sri GuruDev: I am proud of you and bless you that you will reach this state,

But

Disciple: What GuruDev

Sri GuruDev: You are only in the begging in this love affair and you have a

long way to go.

Sri GuruDev: You need to overcome so many obstacles, so many events and also

why are you worried you have this whole life to dedicate to him and love him

Sri GuruDev: As you progress, your love for him will increase many folds and

there will be a situation where you cannot even stay without him even for a

second even in your sleep.

Sri GuruDev: Every time you are feeling dull and tired and sick and feel that

you are not able to give your total love to him, you can also say another prayer

with the gratitude I informed you.

Disciple: Tell me GuruDev.

Sri GuruDev: Beg him and inform him that this sickness is being an obstacle to

my love to you o lord,

Disciple: Ok GuruDev, Shall I try.

Sri GuruDev: OK, tell the complete with the Gratitude, you can edit the words

in the gratitude and the above prayer and make it smaller so you can repeat many

times.

Disciple: Ok GuruDev

Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this suffering today and

clearing my accounts so I can reach you faster.

Disciple: Please remove all obstacles to my spiritual growth so I can always be

in your thoughts

Sri GuruDev: No you cannot say this, because Sri Krishna expects you to love

him even in the suffering

Disciple: Then how do I say GuruDev?

Sri GuruDev: Ok say this " I beg Sri Krishna to give me the strength to undergo

this suffering and still be in your thoughts "

Sri GuruDev: Ok now repeat it once more totally

Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this suffering and

clearing my accounts, I beg Sri Krishna to give me the strength to undergo this

suffering and still be in your thoughts " Hare Krishna. Govinda Govinda

Sri GuruDev: Very Good.

Disciple: Thanks GuruDev, All is your blessings only. Without you I would not

have come to this state to love Sri Krishna

Sri GuruDev: Ok, Anything else you want to discuss.

Disciple: Sorry for troubling you GuruDev Gratitude GuruDev

Sri GuruDev: I have one question.

Sri GuruDev: In this suffering, did you create any accounts with anyone in your

office and home.

Disciple: No GuruDev, not at all. I kept praying that No one should be hurt

because of me Because of me Because of me. And I was very kind and good to all

around me.

Sri GuruDev: Very Good. How about in the night when you reach home

Disciple: NO GuruDev Before I enter home I will tell the Guru Mantra and you

will take care of me.

Sri GuruDev: If I have to do everything, then when are you going to improve

your self, I am happy with your spiritual progress, But not very happy with your

interactions at home

Disciple: Sorry GuruDev

Sri GuruDev: When you enter home I want you to start the Satang and keep

chanting like you usually do.

Sri GuruDev: Then whatever your wife says note at that moment that she is only

the body which has come to clear your accounts.

Sri GuruDev: Note if you again talk back you will create more accounts.

Sri GuruDev: In the morning till night you will improve and in the night you

will decrease spiritually. Then there is no end.

Sri GuruDev: I want you to understand your wife is there only to clear your

accounts so let her clear it, You already know that this body has nothing to do

with your love to Sri Krishna.

Sri GuruDev: So whatever she says is to the Body not you. You are only

Shudatma. So you don't have to worry at all. Just be calm. And see everything as

third person.

Disciple: How GuruDev Third Person

Sri GuruDev: Like this. See your wife telling something to your body and you

are a third person seeing one body talking to the other body and you are just

viewing whatever is happening

Disciple: Yes I understand, but should I say anything.

Sri GuruDev: Say only if required, otherwise keeps quiet and smile. If you need

you can ask her calmly something. But if she does not agree then it is her wish

only, as she is clearing your accounts

Sri GuruDev: And that's it. You are a Sri Krishna devotee and have to surpass

all this attachment to your body, likes, dislikes, money, worry, ego, and

attachment, pride.

Sri GuruDev: You should be very grateful to your wife. If not for her, how will

you know you have all this bad qualities that have to be removed.

Sri GuruDev: So every time she says and any bad quality rises in you, just see

as a third person and then pay gratitude to Sri Krishna for giving this

opportunity to make you realize that you have this Defect in you.

Sri GuruDev: Without good relations with your wife Sri Krishna will also not be

happy. Even Sri Krishna had 16001 wives and he handles all of them with love,

Disciple: Yes GuruDev.

Sri GuruDev: So Remember Loving Sri Krishna is Sahara, and handling your wife

with love and not reacting back to her is also sedan.

Sri GuruDev: Morning you are learning to love and go nearer to Sri Krishna and

in the night you have an exam conducted by your wife to test how you have

improved.

Sri GuruDev: As your Sedan improves and love for Sri Krishna increases, your

interaction also will become detached and you will not feel anything she says

Sri GuruDev: Good, I am happy.

Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this Satang and the

enormous learning. Hare Krsihna. Govinda Govinda

Guest guest

Pranamam to All

Thank you very much for a dialogue. Its very helpful. Well recorded in my mind helped me to think of Lord with all love and devotion.

With Prayers..................

Sushma Shreeyan

--- On Wed, 24/6/09, Viks <vikramrajan wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan[Guruvayur] A Dialogue between Sri GuruDev and Disciple - I.guruvayur Date: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 1:14 PM

Sri GuruDev: What is the problem? Disciple: I am feeling dull and tired and maybe sick GuruDev Sri GuruDev: Ok from when Disciple: Actually from morning Sri GuruDev: What happened yesterday Disciple: Yesterday it was fine I was very happy and in total Raas with my love Sri Krishna Hare Krishna Sri GuruDev: Who is directing all that is happening in this world Disciple: Sri Krishna, GuruDev Sri GuruDev: Ok and Why do people suffer or get happiness Disciple: Because of they're past karma from previous and this life's Sri GuruDev: Why Disciple: Because they have to complete their accounts that they have created due to the Karma Sri GuruDev: Why do they have to complete and why not just do what they want. Disciple: Because then they will bind more and create more accounts and they will be taking so many births Sri GuruDev: How do you think your accounts will be completedDisciple: By giving

happiness for good karma and suffering for bad KarmaSri GuruDev: What will happen there is no happiness and sufferingDisciple: We will never be liberated and reach him Sri Krishna, GuruDevSri GuruDev: Ok now tell mw why do you think you are feeling sick todayDisciple: Yes GuruDev must be because of my past karma that I have done Sri GuruDev: How should you handle this situationDisciple: GuruDev please tell meSri GuruDev: Ok, Say Gratitude for giving me this suffering and clearing my accounts so I can get liberated to reach you.Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for giving me this suffering today and clearing my accounts so I can get liberated to reach you.Sri GuruDev: Actually, I know that Sri Krishna loves you so much, so he has reduced your suffering to the very leastDisciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Say even gratitude for this in your own wordsDisciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri

GuruDev for making my suffering so little. You have reduced my suffering to so little, because you love me so much lord. GratitudeSri GuruDev: Also do you know when you are suffering if you keep thinking or reacting what will happen? Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: You will create more accounts that have to be cleared again in other lives.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: So next time you have any suffering just pay gratitude as said above and take care of yourself. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Anything elseDisciple: GuruDev one more thingSri GuruDev: Yes tell meDisciple: GuruDev only to say I have no problem with the suffering at all GuruDev. Sri GuruDev: Then why are we discussing this.Disciple: Actually GuruDev my love for him is so much that I am always thinking only of him. That is also only because of your grace and blessings.Sri GuruDev: OkDisciple: My thirst is so much for him that I

am unable to quench my thirst, how much ever I love him, I never get satisfied, and I need more and more. I am in that situation everydaySri GuruDev: okDisciple: But Today because of this feeling dull and sick, I am not able to love him, GuruDevSri GuruDev: okDisciple: I am feeling guilty that I am not loving him just because I am not well.Sri GuruDev: OKDisciple: GuruDev whatever happens I want you to bless me that even in my deathbed or in any situation I should only and only be in his thoughts and my love should not decrease because of my suffering.Sri GuruDev: I am proud of you and bless you that you will reach this state, ButDisciple: What GuruDevSri GuruDev: You are only in the begging in this love affair and you have a long way to go. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: You need to overcome so many obstacles, so many events and also why are you worried you have this whole life to dedicate to him and love

himDisciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: As you progress, your love for him will increase many folds and there will be a situation where you cannot even stay without him even for a second even in your sleep.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Every time you are feeling dull and tired and sick and feel that you are not able to give your total love to him, you can also say another prayer with the gratitude I informed you.Disciple: Tell me GuruDev.Sri GuruDev: Beg him and inform him that this sickness is being an obstacle to my love to you o lord, Disciple: Ok GuruDev, Shall I try.Sri GuruDev: OK, tell the complete with the Gratitude, you can edit the words in the gratitude and the above prayer and make it smaller so you can repeat many times.Disciple: Ok GuruDev Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this suffering today and clearing my accounts so I can reach you faster. Disciple: Please remove all

obstacles to my spiritual growth so I can always be in your thoughtsSri GuruDev: No you cannot say this, because Sri Krishna expects you to love him even in the sufferingDisciple: Then how do I say GuruDev?Sri GuruDev: Ok say this "I beg Sri Krishna to give me the strength to undergo this suffering and still be in your thoughts"Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Ok now repeat it once more totallyDisciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this suffering and clearing my accounts, I beg Sri Krishna to give me the strength to undergo this suffering and still be in your thoughts" Hare Krishna. Govinda GovindaSri GuruDev: Very Good.Disciple: Thanks GuruDev, All is your blessings only. Without you I would not have come to this state to love Sri KrishnaSri GuruDev: Ok, Anything else you want to discuss.Disciple: Sorry for troubling you GuruDev Gratitude GuruDevSri GuruDev: I have one question.Disciple:

Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: In this suffering, did you create any accounts with anyone in your office and home. Disciple: No GuruDev, not at all. I kept praying that No one should be hurt because of me Because of me Because of me. And I was very kind and good to all around me.Sri GuruDev: Very Good. How about in the night when you reach homeDisciple: NO GuruDev Before I enter home I will tell the Guru Mantra and you will take care of me.Sri GuruDev: If I have to do everything, then when are you going to improve your self, I am happy with your spiritual progress, But not very happy with your interactions at homeDisciple: Sorry GuruDevSri GuruDev: When you enter home I want you to start the Satang and keep chanting like you usually do. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Then whatever your wife says note at that moment that she is only the body which has come to clear your accounts. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev:

Note if you again talk back you will create more accounts.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: In the morning till night you will improve and in the night you will decrease spiritually. Then there is no end.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: I want you to understand your wife is there only to clear your accounts so let her clear it, You already know that this body has nothing to do with your love to Sri Krishna.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: So whatever she says is to the Body not you. You are only Shudatma. So you don't have to worry at all. Just be calm. And see everything as third person.Disciple: How GuruDev Third PersonSri GuruDev: Like this. See your wife telling something to your body and you are a third person seeing one body talking to the other body and you are just viewing whatever is happeningDisciple: Yes I understand, but should I say anything.Sri GuruDev: Say only if required, otherwise keeps quiet

and smile. If you need you can ask her calmly something. But if she does not agree then it is her wish only, as she is clearing your accounts Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: And that's it. You are a Sri Krishna devotee and have to surpass all this attachment to your body, likes, dislikes, money, worry, ego, and attachment, pride. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: You should be very grateful to your wife. If not for her, how will you know you have all this bad qualities that have to be removed.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: So every time she says and any bad quality rises in you, just see as a third person and then pay gratitude to Sri Krishna for giving this opportunity to make you realize that you have this Defect in you.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Without good relations with your wife Sri Krishna will also not be happy. Even Sri Krishna had 16001 wives and he handles all of them with love,Disciple: Yes

GuruDev.Sri GuruDev: So Remember Loving Sri Krishna is Sahara, and handling your wife with love and not reacting back to her is also sedan.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Morning you are learning to love and go nearer to Sri Krishna and in the night you have an exam conducted by your wife to test how you have improved. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: As your Sedan improves and love for Sri Krishna increases, your interaction also will become detached and you will not feel anything she saysDisciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Good, I am happy.Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this Satang and the enormous learning. Hare Krsihna. Govinda Govinda

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Hare krishna to all of you,

Thank you very much for sending this Article.

your humble servant ,

Saswatha krishna das. ( Sasi Menon -GVR) --- On Thu, 25/6/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyanRe: [Guruvayur] A Dialogue between Sri GuruDev and Disciple - I.guruvayur Date: Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 9:31 AM

Pranamam to All

Thank you very much for a dialogue. Its very helpful. Well recorded in my mind helped me to think of Lord with all love and devotion.

With Prayers..... ......... ....

Sushma Shreeyan

--- On Wed, 24/6/09, Viks <vikramrajan@ > wrote:

Viks <vikramrajan@ >[Guruvayur] A Dialogue between Sri GuruDev and Disciple - I.guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 24 June, 2009, 1:14 PM

Sri GuruDev: What is the problem? Disciple: I am feeling dull and tired and maybe sick GuruDev Sri GuruDev: Ok from when Disciple: Actually from morning Sri GuruDev: What happened yesterday Disciple: Yesterday it was fine I was very happy and in total Raas with my love Sri Krishna Hare Krishna Sri GuruDev: Who is directing all that is happening in this world Disciple: Sri Krishna, GuruDev Sri GuruDev: Ok and Why do people suffer or get happiness Disciple: Because of they're past karma from previous and this life's Sri GuruDev: Why Disciple: Because they have to complete their accounts that they have created due to the Karma Sri GuruDev: Why do they have to complete and why not just do what they want. Disciple: Because then they will bind more and create more accounts and they will be taking so many births Sri GuruDev: How do you think your accounts will be completedDisciple: By giving

happiness for good karma and suffering for bad KarmaSri GuruDev: What will happen there is no happiness and sufferingDisciple: We will never be liberated and reach him Sri Krishna, GuruDevSri GuruDev: Ok now tell mw why do you think you are feeling sick todayDisciple: Yes GuruDev must be because of my past karma that I have done Sri GuruDev: How should you handle this situationDisciple: GuruDev please tell meSri GuruDev: Ok, Say Gratitude for giving me this suffering and clearing my accounts so I can get liberated to reach you.Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for giving me this suffering today and clearing my accounts so I can get liberated to reach you.Sri GuruDev: Actually, I know that Sri Krishna loves you so much, so he has reduced your suffering to the very leastDisciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Say even gratitude for this in your own wordsDisciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri

GuruDev for making my suffering so little. You have reduced my suffering to so little, because you love me so much lord. GratitudeSri GuruDev: Also do you know when you are suffering if you keep thinking or reacting what will happen? Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: You will create more accounts that have to be cleared again in other lives.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: So next time you have any suffering just pay gratitude as said above and take care of yourself. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Anything elseDisciple: GuruDev one more thingSri GuruDev: Yes tell meDisciple: GuruDev only to say I have no problem with the suffering at all GuruDev. Sri GuruDev: Then why are we discussing this.Disciple: Actually GuruDev my love for him is so much that I am always thinking only of him. That is also only because of your grace and blessings.Sri GuruDev: OkDisciple: My thirst is so much for him that I

am unable to quench my thirst, how much ever I love him, I never get satisfied, and I need more and more. I am in that situation everydaySri GuruDev: okDisciple: But Today because of this feeling dull and sick, I am not able to love him, GuruDevSri GuruDev: okDisciple: I am feeling guilty that I am not loving him just because I am not well.Sri GuruDev: OKDisciple: GuruDev whatever happens I want you to bless me that even in my deathbed or in any situation I should only and only be in his thoughts and my love should not decrease because of my suffering.Sri GuruDev: I am proud of you and bless you that you will reach this state, ButDisciple: What GuruDevSri GuruDev: You are only in the begging in this love affair and you have a long way to go. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: You need to overcome so many obstacles, so many events and also why are you worried you have this whole life to dedicate to him and love

himDisciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: As you progress, your love for him will increase many folds and there will be a situation where you cannot even stay without him even for a second even in your sleep.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Every time you are feeling dull and tired and sick and feel that you are not able to give your total love to him, you can also say another prayer with the gratitude I informed you.Disciple: Tell me GuruDev.Sri GuruDev: Beg him and inform him that this sickness is being an obstacle to my love to you o lord, Disciple: Ok GuruDev, Shall I try.Sri GuruDev: OK, tell the complete with the Gratitude, you can edit the words in the gratitude and the above prayer and make it smaller so you can repeat many times.Disciple: Ok GuruDev Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this suffering today and clearing my accounts so I can reach you faster. Disciple: Please remove all

obstacles to my spiritual growth so I can always be in your thoughtsSri GuruDev: No you cannot say this, because Sri Krishna expects you to love him even in the sufferingDisciple: Then how do I say GuruDev?Sri GuruDev: Ok say this "I beg Sri Krishna to give me the strength to undergo this suffering and still be in your thoughts"Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Ok now repeat it once more totallyDisciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this suffering and clearing my accounts, I beg Sri Krishna to give me the strength to undergo this suffering and still be in your thoughts" Hare Krishna. Govinda GovindaSri GuruDev: Very Good.Disciple: Thanks GuruDev, All is your blessings only. Without you I would not have come to this state to love Sri KrishnaSri GuruDev: Ok, Anything else you want to discuss.Disciple: Sorry for troubling you GuruDev Gratitude GuruDevSri GuruDev: I have one question.Disciple:

Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: In this suffering, did you create any accounts with anyone in your office and home. Disciple: No GuruDev, not at all. I kept praying that No one should be hurt because of me Because of me Because of me. And I was very kind and good to all around me.Sri GuruDev: Very Good. How about in the night when you reach homeDisciple: NO GuruDev Before I enter home I will tell the Guru Mantra and you will take care of me.Sri GuruDev: If I have to do everything, then when are you going to improve your self, I am happy with your spiritual progress, But not very happy with your interactions at homeDisciple: Sorry GuruDevSri GuruDev: When you enter home I want you to start the Satang and keep chanting like you usually do. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Then whatever your wife says note at that moment that she is only the body which has come to clear your accounts. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev:

Note if you again talk back you will create more accounts.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: In the morning till night you will improve and in the night you will decrease spiritually. Then there is no end.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: I want you to understand your wife is there only to clear your accounts so let her clear it, You already know that this body has nothing to do with your love to Sri Krishna.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: So whatever she says is to the Body not you. You are only Shudatma. So you don't have to worry at all. Just be calm. And see everything as third person.Disciple: How GuruDev Third PersonSri GuruDev: Like this. See your wife telling something to your body and you are a third person seeing one body talking to the other body and you are just viewing whatever is happeningDisciple: Yes I understand, but should I say anything.Sri GuruDev: Say only if required, otherwise keeps quiet

and smile. If you need you can ask her calmly something. But if she does not agree then it is her wish only, as she is clearing your accounts Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: And that's it. You are a Sri Krishna devotee and have to surpass all this attachment to your body, likes, dislikes, money, worry, ego, and attachment, pride. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: You should be very grateful to your wife. If not for her, how will you know you have all this bad qualities that have to be removed.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: So every time she says and any bad quality rises in you, just see as a third person and then pay gratitude to Sri Krishna for giving this opportunity to make you realize that you have this Defect in you.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Without good relations with your wife Sri Krishna will also not be happy. Even Sri Krishna had 16001 wives and he handles all of them with love,Disciple: Yes

GuruDev.Sri GuruDev: So Remember Loving Sri Krishna is Sahara, and handling your wife with love and not reacting back to her is also sedan.Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Morning you are learning to love and go nearer to Sri Krishna and in the night you have an exam conducted by your wife to test how you have improved. Disciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: As your Sedan improves and love for Sri Krishna increases, your interaction also will become detached and you will not feel anything she saysDisciple: Yes GuruDevSri GuruDev: Good, I am happy.Disciple: Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev for this Satang and the enormous learning. Hare Krsihna. Govinda Govinda

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.