IndiaDivine.org

Prayer Request-Happy News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ram Kumarji,

Om Namo Narayanayah

We are all delighted to hear that you have been blessed with a baby boy with the grace of the Lord. We pray to the Lord to shower all his choicest blessings on the child for good health, prosperity and Hari Bhakthi.

With pranams,

Dasan--- On Fri, 6/26/09, ramkumarravindran <no_reply > wrote:

ramkumarravindran <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Prayer Request-Happy Newsguruvayur Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 10:46 AM

Dear All,By the blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan we are happy to share the news of arrival of our son on 25th Jun. 2009 at 8.30. p.m. Guruvayurappan has blessed us and answered the prayers and it was a normal delivery.Both mother and child are safe.I thank every body in the group who prayed for us and especially the moderator who was kind enough to allow posting of the prayer request message.Thank you all once again.Best regards,Ramkumarguruvayur@grou ps.com, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:>> Ramkumarji,> Guruvayoorappan will bless your wife and kid, dont worry. Pl ask your wife to chant Guruvayoorappa naamams as much as possible. > Doctors say, walking is a good exercise and good

for fast delivery.> Jai Sree Krishna> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> ramkumarravindran <no_reply@ s.com>> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:13:15 AM> [Guruvayur] Prayer Request> > > > > > Dear All,> > I have been a silent member of this group for quite some time.> > By Guruvayurappan' s blessings we are expecting our first baby next week.> > We are little bit worried but everything is normal till now.>

> I humbly Request your prayers for my wife to have a normal and a healthy delivery.> > Thank You> > Ramkumar>

Guest guest

Ramkumarji,

Congratulations on the arrival of Unnikannan. May Guruvayoorappan bless him with aayurarogyasoukhyam.

Jai Sree Krishna

ramkumarravindran <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 8:46:22 PM[Guruvayur] Re: Prayer Request-Happy News

Dear All,By the blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan we are happy to share the news of arrival of our son on 25th Jun. 2009 at 8.30. p.m. Guruvayurappan has blessed us and answered the prayers and it was a normal delivery.Both mother and child are safe.I thank every body in the group who prayed for us and especially the moderator who was kind enough to allow posting of the prayer request message.Thank you all once again.Best regards,Ramkumarguruvayur@grou ps.com, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:>> Ramkumarji,> Guruvayoorappan will bless your wife and kid, dont worry. Pl ask your wife to chant Guruvayoorappa naamams as much as possible. > Doctors say, walking is a good exercise and good for fast delivery.> Jai Sree

Krishna> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> ramkumarravindran <no_reply@ s.com>> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:13:15 AM> [Guruvayur] Prayer Request> > > > > > Dear All,> > I have been a silent member of this group for quite some time.> > By Guruvayurappan' s blessings we are expecting our first baby next week.> > We are little bit worried but everything is normal till now.> > I humbly Request your prayers for my wife to have a normal and a healthy delivery.> > Thank

You> > Ramkumar>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Ananthan or Anantha or Ananth --- synonim for Anantha Naga ( sesha on which mahavishnu lies)

or

Anand that gives u happiness

with regds,gk

ramkumarravindran <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:58:54 PM[Guruvayur] Re: Prayer Request-Happy News

Dear All,Can you please suggest some suitable names for our son.His date of birth is 25.06.09. 8.30. P.M..Star:Ayilyam.Thank YouRamkumarguruvayur@grou ps.com, P Rama Chandran <premika_05@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ram Kumarji,> > Om Namo Narayanayah> > We are all delighted to hear that you have been blessed with a baby boy with the grace of the Lord. We pray to the Lord to shower all his choicest blessings on the child for good health, prosperity and Hari Bhakthi.> > With pranams,> > Dasan> > --- On Fri, 6/26/09, ramkumarravindran <no_reply@

s.com> wrote:> > > ramkumarravindran <no_reply@ s.com>> [Guruvayur] Re: Prayer Request-Happy News> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Friday, June 26, 2009, 10:46 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > By the blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan we are happy to share the news of arrival of our son on 25th Jun. 2009 at 8.30. p.m. > > Guruvayurappan has blessed us and answered the prayers and it was a normal delivery.Both mother and child are safe.> > I thank every body in the group who prayed for us and especially the moderator who was kind

enough to allow posting of the prayer request message.> > Thank you all once again.> > Best regards,> > Ramkumar> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:> >> > Ramkumarji,> > Guruvayoorappan will bless your wife and kid, dont worry. Pl ask your wife to chant Guruvayoorappa naamams as much as possible. > > Doctors say, walking is a good exercise and good for fast delivery.> > Jai Sree Krishna> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > ramkumarravindran <no_reply@grou p s.com>> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:13:15 AM> > [Guruvayur] Prayer Request>

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > I have been a silent member of this group for quite some time.> > > > By Guruvayurappan' s blessings we are expecting our first baby next week.> > > > We are little bit worried but everything is normal till now.> > > > I humbly Request your prayers for my wife to have a normal and a healthy delivery.> > > > Thank You> > > > Ramkumar> >>

Guest guest

Hare krishna & Dandavat pranam to Bakta Ramkumar.

pls put any holy name of lord krishna, such as Govinda , Gopal ,Nanda kishor .etc..etc.. definitly you will get the benefit when you are calling him ..( just remember the story of Ajamila )

Your Humble servant ,

Sasvatha krishna das - Dubai ( Sasi Menon - Guruvayoor) --- On Fri, 10/7/09, ramkumarravindran <no_reply > wrote:

ramkumarravindran <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Prayer Request-Happy Newsguruvayur Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 12:28 PM

Dear All,Can you please suggest some suitable names for our son.His date of birth is 25.06.09. 8.30. P.M..Star:Ayilyam.Thank YouRamkumarguruvayur@grou ps.com, P Rama Chandran <premika_05@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ram Kumarji,> > Om Namo Narayanayah> > We are all delighted to hear that you have been blessed with a baby boy with the grace of the Lord. We pray to the Lord to shower all his choicest blessings on the child for good health, prosperity and Hari Bhakthi.> > With pranams,> > Dasan> > --- On Fri, 6/26/09, ramkumarravindran <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:> > > ramkumarravindran <no_reply@ s.com>> [Guruvayur] Re: Prayer Request-Happy News> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Friday, June 26, 2009, 10:46 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > By the blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan we are happy to share the news of arrival of our son on 25th Jun. 2009 at 8.30. p.m. > > Guruvayurappan has blessed us and answered the prayers and it was a normal

delivery.Both mother and child are safe.> > I thank every body in the group who prayed for us and especially the moderator who was kind enough to allow posting of the prayer request message.> > Thank you all once again.> > Best regards,> > Ramkumar> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:> >> > Ramkumarji,> > Guruvayoorappan will bless your wife and kid, dont worry. Pl ask your wife to chant Guruvayoorappa naamams as much as possible. > > Doctors say, walking is a good exercise and good for fast delivery.> > Jai Sree Krishna> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > ramkumarravindran <no_reply@grou p s.com>> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009

12:13:15 AM> > [Guruvayur] Prayer Request> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > I have been a silent member of this group for quite some time.> > > > By Guruvayurappan' s blessings we are expecting our first baby next week.> > > > We are little bit worried but everything is normal till now.> > > > I humbly Request your prayers for my wife to have a normal and a healthy delivery.> > > > Thank You> > > > Ramkumar> >>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Congratulations to you and the family...Wishing the baby the very best in life with the blessings of Shri Krishna Swami...May the Auspicious One bless the child with all happiness...Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 7/10/09, ramkumarravindran

<no_reply > wrote:ramkumarravindran <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Prayer Request-Happy Newsguruvayur Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 4:28 PM

Dear All,

Can you please suggest some suitable names for our son.His date of birth is 25.06.09. 8.30. P.M..Star:Ayilyam.

Thank You

Ramkumar

guruvayur@grou ps.com, P Rama Chandran <premika_05@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Ram Kumarji,

>

> Om Namo Narayanayah

>

> We are all delighted to hear that you have been blessed with a baby boy with the grace of the Lord. We pray to the Lord to shower all his choicest blessings on the child for good health, prosperity and Hari Bhakthi.

>

> With pranams,

>

> Dasan

>

> --- On Fri, 6/26/09, ramkumarravindran <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:

>

>

> ramkumarravindran <no_reply@ s.com>

> [Guruvayur] Re: Prayer Request-Happy News

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Friday, June 26, 2009, 10:46 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> By the blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan we are happy to share the news of arrival of our son on 25th Jun. 2009 at 8.30. p.m.

>

> Guruvayurappan has blessed us and answered the prayers and it was a normal delivery.Both mother and child are safe.

>

> I thank every body in the group who prayed for us and especially the moderator who was kind enough to allow posting of the prayer request message.

>

> Thank you all once again.

>

> Best regards,

>

> Ramkumar

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Ramkumarji,

> > Guruvayoorappan will bless your wife and kid, dont worry. Pl ask your wife to chant Guruvayoorappa naamams as much as possible.

> > Doctors say, walking is a good exercise and good for fast delivery.

> > Jai Sree Krishna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > ramkumarravindran <no_reply@grou p s.com>

> > guruvayur@grou ps.com

> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:13:15 AM

> > [Guruvayur] Prayer Request

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > I have been a silent member of this group for quite some time.

> >

> > By Guruvayurappan' s blessings we are expecting our first baby next week.

> >

> > We are little bit worried but everything is normal till now.

> >

> > I humbly Request your prayers for my wife to have a normal and a healthy delivery.

> >

> > Thank You

> >

> > Ramkumar

> >

>