Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-

K.V Gopalakrishna

guruvayur

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:17 AM

[Guruvayur] Fwd: Spiritual vision

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!A glorious vision of Pujyaswami Yogananda sent to me by a friend forwarded.RegardsKVG.---------- Forwarded message ----------Ranganatha Shankar <tsshankar.deepa >Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:13 AMSpiritual vision"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv >Respected Mama,here is an experience recounted by Paramahamsa Yogananda in "Whispersfrom Eternity" (which i feel like typing out for you)"I beheld a great blue valley encircled by mountains that shimmeredjewel-like. Around opalescent peaks vagrant mists sparkled. A river ofsilence flowed by, diamond-bright. And there I saw, coming out of thedepths of the mountains, Jesus and Krishna walking hand in hand: thechrist who prayed by river Jordan and Krishna who played a flute bythe river Jamuna.My soul melted in fathomless depths. Everything began to emit astralflames. My body and the forms of Christ and Krishna, the iridescenthills, the glowing stream, and the far empyrean became dancing lights,while atoms of fire flew. Finally nothing remained but mellowluminosity, in which all creation trembled.O Spirit! In my heart I bow again and again to Thee: Eternal Light inWhom all forms commingle"--Deepa Shankar

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.375 / Virus Database: 270.13.0/2210 - Release 06/30/09 06:10:00

1 of 1 Photo(s)