IndiaDivine.org

Yet another Krishna devotee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams to all.I am Devi Sarma, a new member. I got into the group thro my dear friend Mrs Jayshree Menon, Bangalore.For the last few days I have been browsing thro the spate of information on Krishna, Hinduism, hindu rituals, Hindu Gods, Their various avatars and many other useful pieces of information. I wonder how much poorer was I, had I not got this wonderful group link. I hope to get much more enriched with more interesting information pouring in.Many thanks to the contributors. May the Lords shower Their blessings on all the group members.OM NAMO NARAYANAYADevi Sarma

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Hari Om !

Congrats Devi.... Welcome to this wonderful group. I am sure, with the blessings of Lord Guruvayoorappan, you will learn a lot more from this group. I have immense pleasure and gained a lot of knowledge through this group, for which i would be extremely grateful to this group.

Best wishes,

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !

2009/7/2 Devi Sarma <devisarma53

Pranams to all.I am Devi Sarma, a new member.  I got into the group thro my dear friend Mrs Jayshree Menon, Bangalore.For the last few days I have been browsing thro the spate of information on Krishna, Hinduism, hindu rituals, Hindu Gods, Their various avatars and many other useful pieces of information. 

I wonder how much poorer was I, had I not got this wonderful group link.  I hope to get much more enriched with more interesting  information pouring in.Many thanks to the contributors.  May the Lords shower Their blessings on all the group members.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYADevi Sarma

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Deviji,Radhe Krishna!Welcome to the Guruvayoor Bhakta-jana group!   The more Bhaktas join the group, our Bhakti is enhanced manifold.   Look forward to your valuable contributions.Please tell us more about yourself, so that all of us will know each other better.

May the divine grace of Lord Guruvayoorappan be always with you.Warmest regardsK.V. Gopalakrishna.On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Devi Sarma <devisarma53 wrote:

Pranams to all.I am Devi Sarma, a new member.  I got into the group thro my dear friend Mrs Jayshree Menon, Bangalore.For the last few days I have been browsing thro the spate of information on Krishna, Hinduism, hindu rituals, Hindu Gods, Their various avatars and many other useful pieces of information. 

I wonder how much poorer was I, had I not got this wonderful group link.  I hope to get much more enriched with more interesting  information pouring in.Many thanks to the contributors.  May the Lords shower Their blessings on all the group members.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYADevi Sarma