IndiaDivine.org

thanks for the good news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om !

Dear Sreekanthji,

It is too great of HIM to have showered HIS blessings on your son which has helped him to keep away from a surgery and thereby a lot of pain.  At this juncture I have a small request to you.  Explain to him how Lord has done wonders in his case and blessed him and this could help children to develop more and more beliefs in lord.  Our next generation also should develop Bhakthi in them so that they too lead a blessed life.

Om Namo Narayanaya !

2009/7/3 jayashree menon <jayashree_66

Dear Sreekanthji, Wonderful news indeed. The devotee is put to test but never let down by the Lord. All praises to Lord Guruvayurappan to hear our prayers and prevent Sridhar from undergoing surgery. Hey problem! WE HAVE A BIG GOD!!!!

Regards. Jayashree S MenonMumbai    ayalursrikanthDate: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:23:56 +0530Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

Dear Guruvavyur group deovotees.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya,

Om Namo Narayana ,Narayana ,Narayana,

I am pleased to inform you that the Forign body from my son Sridhar's stomach has came out it's own on today with the blessing of lord Guruvayurappa and prayers of devotees and well wishers. 

Thank you all.

Sreekanth

New Delhi

--- On Fri, 3/7/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

guruvayur Date: Friday, 3 July, 2009, 2:56 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sreekanth

Praying Lord Guruvayoorappan for HIS blessings be showered on Sridhar and to remove the " foreign body " from his body and bless him for a normal and healthy life

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

ayalursrikanth <ayalursrikanth@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009 11:56:18 AM[Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

Dear guruvayur group members,I am Sreekanth belongs to Palakkad and now settled in New Delhi. I am a devotee of Sri Guruvayurappan. I am one of the founder of Sri Vyasa Vedic Sabha in my area for group recition Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam and participating recitation for the past 16 years in desired devotees.

My 11 year old son Sridhar, accidently while playing swallowed one of the Maganet on last saturday. The Doctors says that it will come out its own. But even after 5 days it has not happened. It it not come out its own, he may have to undergo a surgery to remove the foreign body from his stomach.

I request all our group members to pray to lord Guruvayurappa for my son's speed recovery from this peculier illness and relieve our mental agony.I am having belief that only group prayer will solve this and as such I request all members to pray for my son sridhar for speedy recovery!

Thank You,SreekanthNew Delhi

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Millions of thank yous to our glorious Narayana....Krishna Guruvayoorappa...--- On Sat, 7/4/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:Jayasree Menon <euroanusterRe: [Guruvayur] thanks for the good newsguruvayur Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 12:04 AM

Hari Om !

Dear Sreekanthji,

It is too great of HIM to have showered HIS blessings on your son which has helped him to keep away from a surgery and thereby a lot of pain. At this juncture I have a small request to you. Explain to him how Lord has done wonders in his case and blessed him and this could help children to develop more and more beliefs in lord. Our next generation also should develop Bhakthi in them so that they too lead a blessed life.

Om Namo Narayanaya !

2009/7/3 jayashree menon <jayashree_66@ hotmail.com>

Dear Sreekanthji, Wonderful news indeed. The devotee is put to test but never let down by the Lord. All praises to Lord Guruvayurappan to hear our prayers and prevent Sridhar from undergoing surgery. Hey problem! WE HAVE A BIG GOD!!!!

Regards. Jayashree S MenonMumbai ayalursrikanth@ .co. inFri, 3 Jul 2009 14:23:56 +0530Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

Dear Guruvavyur group deovotees.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya,

Om Namo Narayana ,Narayana ,Narayana,

I am pleased to inform you that the Forign body from my son Sridhar's stomach has came out it's own on today with the blessing of lord Guruvayurappa and prayers of devotees and well wishers.

Thank you all.

Sreekanth

New Delhi

--- On Fri, 3/7/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, 3 July, 2009, 2:56 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sreekanth

Praying Lord Guruvayoorappan for HIS blessings be showered on Sridhar and to remove the "foreign body" from his body and bless him for a normal and healthy life

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

ayalursrikanth <ayalursrikanth@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009 11:56:18 AM[Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

Dear guruvayur group members,I am Sreekanth belongs to Palakkad and now settled in New Delhi. I am a devotee of Sri Guruvayurappan. I am one of the founder of Sri Vyasa Vedic Sabha in my area for group recition Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam and participating recitation for the past 16 years in desired devotees.

My 11 year old son Sridhar, accidently while playing swallowed one of the Maganet on last saturday. The Doctors says that it will come out its own. But even after 5 days it has not happened. It it not come out its own, he may have to undergo a surgery to remove the foreign body from his stomach.

I request all our group members to pray to lord Guruvayurappa for my son's speed recovery from this peculier illness and relieve our mental agony.I am having belief that only group prayer will solve this and as such I request all members to pray for my son sridhar for speedy recovery!

Thank You,SreekanthNew Delhi

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.